[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw still get treated like a child by my family God I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1423379888501.jpg (47KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1423379888501.jpg
47KB, 900x900px
>tfw still get treated like a child by my family

God I'm so fucking fed up with this bullshit, I'm 24 and still get asked by my family if I remembered to lock my door and clean up my room and call so and so and do all this asinine bullshit
>>
Well, do you?

originauel commento
>>
All the more reason to get a job and move out. If your family were loving and supportive then you would probably just stay at home forever.
>>
If you still live with your parents, you're always going to be treated like their child. It will stop when you move out, or your parents are crazy.
>>
>>25960536
>>25960539
But I do live on my own anon, that's the thing

I just stay at home when I'm on holiday cause I've got nowhere else to stay
>>
>>25960525

Hate to say it senpai,but it's obviously you give off the impression you are incapable of looking after yourself..

Also, let your mother be a mother. There are many bots on here that have no nurturing mother and have a very bad relationship with them. Yours obviously gives a shit about you and worries for your welfare.. Do you still live with them?
>>
>>25960643
Not just my mum, but my sister and brother also
>>
>>25960684

Well, I must reiterate my first line

>obviously you give off the impression you are incapable of looking after yourself..

But I also maintain it's far shittier having a broken relationship with your parents and siblings. When they mention something you think it patronising, just tell them bluntly but politely that you find it insulting.

>You don't need to remind me, I am 24
>I have looked after myself for "x" years now, I know what I'm doing
>I don't tell you how to live your life
>I am doing just fine, I am not incapable of looking after myself

Come on man, simple shit.
>>
>>25960716
I know I do, but the thing is I've been independent of them for 2 years, living in a city 10+ hours away from the nearest family member

I have already reminded them time and time again but I still get the same "you alright anon? You alright? You sure? Ok, want a drink? You alright? You remember to ring your grandparents? You need me to drop you off at X place tomorrow?". Just doesn't work man
>>
>>25960766

I cannot say that I think you have a terrible plight, anon. It's actually quite nice to hear on this board that someones family evidently care. I wouldn't be surprised if they were like that to each other, not just you. Your family sounds lovely, bro.
>>
>>25960525
>my parents expect me to act like an adult
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.