[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>/r9k/ is infested with normies >Normies think they are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 9

File: fc,550x550,white.u1.jpg (84KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
fc,550x550,white.u1.jpg
84KB, 550x550px
>/r9k/ is infested with normies
>Normies think they are also robots and there are fembots and different shades of robot between normie and robot

Starting /r9k/ Reconquista now. We will take back /r9k/ from the normies!

RECONQUISTA NOW.
>>
>>25960326
Lol normie here stay mad brah this isn't your private secret club of autists
>>
File: image.png (13KB, 92x63px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
13KB, 92x63px
>>25960326
ughhhhlllleeeee
>>
File: lenormalfagsmileyfaceface.png (6KB, 1047x996px) Image search: [Google]
lenormalfagsmileyfaceface.png
6KB, 1047x996px
>>25960326
lol nice pic friend

I'm going to post it on facebook :^)
>>
File: 1429813465911.gif (1MB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1429813465911.gif
1MB, 499x499px
>>25960326
>tfw 23 and have fucked over 20 women
>post in threads claiming to be 26 and a virgin
>>
so you're just gonna post frogs and make sperg noises?

lmao

this weekend while you hunch over your screen talking about how much you hate her I will be fucking her brains out and she'll spew love juice all over the wall.
>>
File: 1453397847482.jpg (43KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1453397847482.jpg
43KB, 600x400px
>>25960326

>calling others 'normies'
>>
File: gorilla_warfrog.jpg (76KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
gorilla_warfrog.jpg
76KB, 600x800px
>>25960326
It would never work if we just keep to our board. We have to take this beyond our borders. We must kill all normies to ensure our purity and survival!!
>>
>>25960372
please come into my house and murder me
>>
>>25960326
Literally the only way to do that is to post illegal content to scare them away, but gg I wouldn't personally want to get v&. A more sane method would be to find another robot safehouse and NOT post memes, those things attract normies like sugar attracts ants.
>>25960366
>While you hate her I'll be fucking her!
>Muhwahahahahah!
You'd make a terrible villain. Good for you I guess?
>>
File: 1414545702481.gif (997KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1414545702481.gif
997KB, 400x400px
If I had the power, this board would be about wizards, waifus, and lolis.
>>
File: 1450388938334.png (40KB, 633x973px) Image search: [Google]
1450388938334.png
40KB, 633x973px
This board is too far gone. Just give us another board and make this one normalfag containment
>>
>>25960366
>she'll spew love juice all over the wall
>Love juice
It's just piss, friend.
>>25960437
It wouldn't matter. They'd just annex that board, too. Nowhere is safe.
>>
>>25960418
>>25960372

We must subvert the moderator institutions and slowly but gradually remove all normies from their moderator status and replace them with pure robots and then ban all normies.
>>
I got lectured by a tumblrina today on how capitalism is bad. Yep this board is dead. Retreat to /pol/.
>>
>>25960494
Wait a second what if we did that intentionally to every board? Like /pol/'s Samson option if their board was deleted. We shit up every other board until people get sick of us and then we can get out own containment board safe from the fucking normies.
jk mods please no b&
>>
>>25960437
You could always use wizchan.
>>
>>25960494
>Retreat to /pol

/pol/ has nothing to do with this board, you're just as a pest as the tumblrinas. You think of life in political terms while Robots think of it in personal terms, and the two clash.
>>
>>25960543
>A single post per day if you're lucky
No thanks m8.
>>
>bunch of underage fucks calling me a normie

You little brats ARE the normies. if your in high school around a bunch of other normies then you're a fucking normie. Wait until all your hair falls out and your parents croak and you end up completely alone...then you can get back to me.
>>
>>25960609
Uh-huh and I suppose this sad miserable life of yours also happens to have a gf or social interaction thrown in there as well at some point.
>you're all underage
Is that what normies are using as an insult to robots now? And no we're not (there's probably a few though). I'm 24 for example. Hardly "underage" or "in high school."
>>
>>25960628
Calling people underage as an insult has been a normie tactic since forever.
>>
File: C.jpg (24KB, 480x339px) Image search: [Google]
C.jpg
24KB, 480x339px
>>25960628
Have you heard about the Chocolate Rambler?
>>
>>25960646
are your parents still alive, do you get a crazy check every month?
>>
>>25960673
I live with my dad and get centrelink newstart every fortnight. I'm 23 turning 24 this year.
>>
>>25960653
>His only comeback is a middle school tier insult
Yeah, I'm starting to wonder if you weren't just projecting with your post and you're the underaged one here.
>>
>>25960698
FUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOU.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.