[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At least your dick doesn't look like this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: Pearly-Penile-Papules-Picture.jpg (21KB, 527x416px) Image search: [Google]
Pearly-Penile-Papules-Picture.jpg
21KB, 527x416px
At least your dick doesn't look like this
>>
>>25960101
What the fuck are those worm things sticking out of the skin. Is this an std or some sort of maggot infestation?
>>
Mine does desu senpai
>>
File: 1450316522754.jpg (488KB, 1000x1385px) Image search: [Google]
1450316522754.jpg
488KB, 1000x1385px
Yeah, instead it looks like this.
>>
>>25960139
I don't know what is more disgusting. The dick, the balls, the hair, or the green thing in the hair. WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT GREEN THING.
>>
>>25960139
IT's your real dick? Why does it look like this
>>
Would rather my penis be like that than cut twice, bent, and having it swell up and get inflamed after a fap like it is now.
>>
>>25960101

Mine does. fucked 18 girls. Never cared, they're naturally improved pleasure pimples, I'm glad I have them.
>>
>>25960240
Is your case severe or barely visible? Did any of them comment on them? Did you explain them to them?
>>
Those are fucking hot, remind me of the barbs on a cat's dick. I wonder what they feel like.
>>
>>25960258

Severe; I even asked my doc and went to a special doctor to be sure they were natural since I tried to cut them off by pinching them. Fucking hurt like a truck

Around 25% of males have them, more or less. I have a ashitload of them. Among those 18 girls, only one bothered to ask what it was. I told her it is penipulhatever the name of the condition is, she still sucked my dick.

3 long time girlfriends, never had a comment on it. They feal extremely pleasurable.
>>
File: 1442810682927.png (461KB, 1059x962px) Image search: [Google]
1442810682927.png
461KB, 1059x962px
>tfw mutildick
>>
>>25960287
you have a disease
>>
>>25960139
If you have a penis that looks like this you are honestly a robot for life and can never succeed at getting a gf, ever.
>>
>>25960359

Nop. Getting them checked every 2 years, they are perfectly normal. This is basic penis stuff, you should've known if you used yours sometimes.
>>
>>25960101
I have a genital wart on ridge/tip of my dick and papules.
>>
Kind of looks like mine OP but mine isn't so bad. Glad I'm uncut.

>>25960120
Penile papillae or some shit. I think. It's what I have at least and it looks like that but not to such an extreme degree that they look like lemon/orange pulp and maggot babies. This is making me scratch my head so nasty desu senpai.
>>
>>25960101
Mine has those. They're really sensitive.

Great for lightly teasing when they're covered with precum
>>
very possible yeast
>>
>>25960139
>>25960434
>>25960214
>>25960175
How to spot the newfags.jpg
>>
>>25960175
A tiny poob parrot.
You blind, mane?
>>
>>25960139
1st jelqing progress pic?
>>
No one cares about ppp you idiots
>>
As long as you're not also cut, having PPP doesn't matter.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.