[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys hate all women or just the ones that hurt you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (15KB, 202x283px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 202x283px
Do you guys hate all women or just the ones that hurt you?
>>
I've given up but apparently when you stop pursuing sex most women have nothing else to offer.
>>
>>25959728
I hate anyone who pisses me off, it just so happens that women piss me off far more often.

I hope that cleared a few things up for you, anon
>>
>>25959728
I don't hate them they just bore me. Rarely have anything interesting to say and seem to be stuck in the mentality of a teenager well into their late 20s.

They think their life is a TV show and thrive on drama and dumb "love triangles".

I don't know family, I just have no desire for a woman right now
>>
I hate nearly everyone not just women. Women are just better able to inflict pain upon me so I'm more vocal in my hatred of them
>>
>>25959728

Neither.

we're even, go in peace.
>>
/r9k/ is full of simple-minded people that hate everything they can't understand, which is quite a lot.
>>
>>25959728
every. single. one

none will be spared when the uprising begins
>>
I hate all women, until they prove that they aren't a degenerate, that's happened once...
>>
>>25959728

I just don't care about women and do my own thing. I'll work with them no problem, but I don't respond or interact with them sexually. I treat them exactly the way I treat any random dude - politely, but uninvested.

Thing is, they HATE that.
>>
I'm neutral on people of both gender. But in my experiences, women have been exponentially worse to me.
>>
>>25959818

It's good to know the enlightened ones deign to grace us with their presence from time to time.
>>
>>25959818
Hit the nail on the head, anon.

Original comment.
>>
>>25959728
I don't care anymore. Don't care at all.
>>
All women are the same, retard. They are all vapid cunts.
>>
>>25959728
I only want women who are legitimate Christians (non-Protestants), the only problem is most women who believe in God are batshit insane. It's an unfortunate dilemma.
>>
>>25959728
lol i dont hate any woman
what are you, 8?
>>
>>25959728
I don't really like anyone.

In truth I don't really hate women on a sexual basis, I just envy them. My life would've been better had I been born female.
>>
>>25959818
Maybe you just can't understand /r9k/
>>
>>25959728
>I hate anyone who pisses me off, it just so happens that women piss me off far more often.

>>25959798
>I hate nearly everyone not just women. Women are just better able to inflict pain upon me so I'm more vocal in my hatred of them

Pretty much this.
>>
File: 1445972672675.jpg (83KB, 636x856px) Image search: [Google]
1445972672675.jpg
83KB, 636x856px
I want to know someone who change my views on them, sadly
That day will never come

What i hate is that they think like a hivemind, if the most popular girl says that blue is yellow
all the others repeat the same.

It's like talking with the same obnoxious person just with a different face.

They want the same, they expect the same, they are basically the same bad copy and it's funny to me when they say shit like.

"but im not like the other girls" when clearly is not the case.
>>
I don't hate them, I'm just not interested in them anymore
>>
>>25959728
Can't hate half of the human population.

Being aware of what they can do and keeping number one safe and sound is a different thing though. Not putting women on a pedestal, avoiding women who try to use you or string you along, not getting into a marriage when the odds are stacked against you as a male- that isn't hate, it's just self-preservation in a society that sees you as expendable.
>>
File: le peps.gif (860KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
le peps.gif
860KB, 200x200px
>>25959728
>implying women can hurt me
try again op
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.