[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw i know a 15 year old who browses /b/, /pol/, /a/ and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: 1451524482026.jpg (15KB, 250x243px) Image search: [Google]
1451524482026.jpg
15KB, 250x243px
>tfw i know a 15 year old who browses /b/, /pol/, /a/ and /r9k/ because he thinks its edgy and maymays

how do i convince this kid to leave this fucking site before he fucks himself up
>he fully believes everything /pol/ says
>>
I came here when I was like 15 and I knew how to mentally filter bullshit. Now that I'm older I don't know if 4chan affected me positively or negatively. Probably the former because I feel like I belong here, and I haven't felt that anywhere else.
>>
Politics are pretty weird. You can be 100% redpilled without looking at /pol/ if you only consume news from certain sources. I feel like I'm too gullible even though I try to be as moderate as possible. I end up swinging to both extremes and they're both fucking wrong. Everything is wrong. How do you even define wrong? How can you tell what's wrong? What the fuck is politics for if nobody knows if their idea is shit or not until it's already too late? I'm high and sad
>>
>he fully believes everything /pol/ says

Sounds like he's smarter than you, retarded frogposter.
>>
File: 1424004583038.gif (2MB, 352x198px) Image search: [Google]
1424004583038.gif
2MB, 352x198px
>>25956409
Pol is always right minus dates and happenings
>>
>>25957484
t. 16 year old brainlet/spic
>>
>>25956409
/pol/ is a better place for news than most mainstream news you faggot.

In fact, a considerable amount of mainstream news is fucking disgusting and exist purely to push the agendas and false narratives of their masters.
>>
>>25957484
This

Kids got a good head on his shoulders.

You use the term "edgy" so i assume you are a sheltered liberal homo who prefers prostate stimulation to pleasant female company
>>
File: Hitler_Did_Nothing_Wrong.jpg (178KB, 800x538px) Image search: [Google]
Hitler_Did_Nothing_Wrong.jpg
178KB, 800x538px
>>25957484
Pol pride world wide
t. Ben garrison
>>
you're smarter than a 15-year-old- wow good job OP, way to lower the bar

let him be 15. most people grow out of it. even so, you aren't his parents. you aren't responsible for him. why do you even care?
When I was 15 I was a border-line euphoric atheist who loved picking fights online about which gaming console was the best.

now I'm 20 and I've grown up. let this experience the same thing
>>
File: 228593.png (54KB, 608x336px) Image search: [Google]
228593.png
54KB, 608x336px
>>25957509
>pol is edgy and rayciss
>only spics believe pol
???
>>
>>25957484
Considering that there are literal climate change deniers there that think that because the polar ice surface areas are increasing that global warming is a conspiracy, (protip, it's increasing because it's fucking melting, and volumes are decreasing) I doubt the kid is pretty smart.

Don't even get me started on the Ebola garbage, and so few people not knowing what an aerosol was. I hope they stop shitting up /sci/, soon, especially after getting BTFO there several times, since there are people that actually know what they're talking about.

I hate liberals and non-whites (especially muzzies) and I hate a large majority of /pol/ users
>>
>>25957615
OMG LE SCIENCE HOW DARE HE DENY LE SCIENCE
>>
File: 1428279947338.jpg (95KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1428279947338.jpg
95KB, 640x640px
>>25957615
Thoughts on Holocaust?
>>
>>25957644
another quality product by the artisan posters on /r9k/ and /pol/
>>
>>25957662
haven't done much research, but I'm leaning towards it happened, but hardly many were killed

6 mil is memeshit and impossible
>>
>>25956409
why would you want to help one of them
>>
>>25957668
I use neither board
>>
>>25957690
oy vey we got ourselves a /pol/tard
>>
My 15-year-old brother browses those boards too. On one hand I'm proud of him for recognizing good trolling material but on the other hand I want to forward his IP address to CoreaMoot so he can get banned until he's 18.
>>
>>25957690
So camps are real and gas was for delousing right? A few hundred thousand deaths from typhus and starvation (hard to bring food with bombings all the time)
>>
No one has to know or care that he's underage, if he
a) doesn't post
b) acts mature to some level and doesn't spout s4s tier nonsense
>>
>>25957724
It's pollack newfag
>>
File: 1422933080952.jpg (116KB, 890x890px) Image search: [Google]
1422933080952.jpg
116KB, 890x890px
>>25957724
Original kiketent
>>
>>25956409
>i know a 15 year old

why
>>
>>25957644
I agree, evidence and verifiable data from experts that spent years on learning/making observations are redundant, they're all obviously wrong, because my opinion is way more educated then theirs, or they're part of the huge conspiracy to control people, somehow, with hundreds of thousands of people having to be involved without spilling the beans constantly, since every major news outlet is being controlled by the kikes trying to take over the world. Luckily we have these alternative news source like Alex Jones that just care about the truth and protecting us by selling surivival kits and vault seeds. People like him are basically saints in my view, since they have to ulterior motive in their mind and everything they do is pure altruism.
>>
>>25957717
Nigger you're on /r9k/ right now
>>
>>25957818
OMG LE SCIENCE ITS DEM TROOTH BECUZ DEY DUN SED IT
>>
>>25956409
/pol/ is never wrong, not that a 15 year old should be pol-tier self aware
>>
>>25957818
science fags are smug as fuck, Jesus
>>
>>25957865
No, it's not correct merely because they said it. It's correct because they can back up their claims with actual evidence, well, unless you count in some theoretical fields that are more speculative, especially cosmology and quantum mechanics that work more model based, with little to no exprimental confirmations possible.
>>
>>25957916
>explaining stuff is for nerds and losers and arrogant dickheads

:^)
>>
>>25957919
Are you actually retarded or do you think 'THIS EVIDENCE IS TRUE OUR THEORIES CONFIRM IT' is a valid backup for their theories?

Jump off a cliff you stupid son of a bitch, you have the handle of logic I wouldn't even expect in a middle schooler.

Sometimes circular logic works, here is not an instance.
>experiment is correct cuz we sed so
>we saw and that means this cuz we sed so
>what we see is rite cuz we sed so
>>
>>25957983
Oh, okay, so why are the scientists actually saying that the global warming is happening?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.