[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dude's gf says hottest sex she ever had was with some Italian guy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 13

File: image.jpg (76KB, 540x303px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76KB, 540x303px
https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/4286xj/my28m_girlfriend27f_said_the_hottest_sex_she_has/

Here's a pastebin. http://pastebin.com/rvSTb9Jv
Don't let this happen to you.
>>
File: IAintClickinThatShit.png (44KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
IAintClickinThatShit.png
44KB, 256x256px
back to reddit with you, faglord.
>>
>>25956398
I gave you a pastebin, you shit. How ungrateful. Read the story.
>>
Why don't you just grow a bigger dick and get good at sex?
>>
Problem with betas is that they wanna know too much about a person's past cause ther past is pathetic.

What you don't know won't hurt you. faggot should have never read her post.
>>
>>25956475
He probably never would have, but his brother sent him the posts.
>>
>>25956341
hah. I guess the "reddit cuck" stereotype isn't just a meemee after all.
>>
most women will never know what it's like to be this insecure

women don't have to worry about sizes of things too much, women don't have to worry about their vaginas feeling different(they all feel the same), nor do they have to worry about men bragging about hotter girls since most women who have sex are capable of hot shit. they'll never know what it's like to know someone was bigger and better at something than you are. god damn do i hate women, this shit gives me PTSD to when i caught my ex talking about some dude's big dick to her friend

shit fucked me up for months, i never was the same sexually again and she blamed it all on me.
>>
>>25956939
I'm sorry you had to go through that anon
>>
>>25957028
thanks man, it was a struggle. having to imagine over and over again her saying that, her thinking about him when she was with me(i'm sure it happened), thinking that i'm not even good enough for the woman who "loved" me sucked. i'm thinking about it now and i wouldn't be surprised if she lied to me much more.

women fucking suck, don't try to date them, do your best to be that guy in the story, anons.
>>
File: notacuck.png (555KB, 820x443px) Image search: [Google]
notacuck.png
555KB, 820x443px
I don't care what you guys say, I'll eventually leave robotdom in the future and when I do I will NEVER commit to a woman. I refuse to be a cuck, you can never trust women under ANY circumstance. Idc if she's telling the truth, I will never know. I refuse to be cucked even if it means I die alone. I will not allow Tyrone to tagteam a girl I utter the words "I love you" to. Never trust women, always assume 20 cocks have been in them and she already tried every sex position, and always assume one of them was a foreigner with a bigger cock than you and tons of money.

I read the story from a poster on r9k who talked about all the girls he had sex with from R9K, don't even trust these fembots they're all whores. All women are whores.
>>
>>25956341
As an Italian guy, I feel like I should encourage all fembots to read that and take notes.

Also ayyy wat you doin
>>
File: 2129718291_45a9e3e134_o.jpg (29KB, 400x488px) Image search: [Google]
2129718291_45a9e3e134_o.jpg
29KB, 400x488px
>>25958459
I second this. I've been trying to change and become better but the more I do the sadder I become that no matter what

I could be cucked into oblivion or that i'd have to be stuck with an obnoxious woman for the rest of my life.

I might just go innawoods or something constructive
>>
>>25956341
Italian guys?

Is this Ross Geller?
>>
>>25956939
Nah senpai, women still have to worry about sex stuff*. Otherwise explain all the cosmetic surgery that exists for vaginas?

*That is assuming they're not hot enough to get by lying there like a dead fish while the guy does anything, regular girls will worry and obsess over body stuff just as much as guys obsess over dick size.

And teebeeaich m8, you're too insecure. Unless you're boning a virgin, your partner is going to have been with people different than you - my bf knows for a fact I've been with a guy with a massively bigger dick than his, but I don't have to talk about it to his face do I? Doesn't make me love him any less either because relationships are more than sex, and doesn't mean I won't discuss my ex's with people who aren't him.
>>
I'm Italian and I approve this
>>
File: no.png (345KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
no.png
345KB, 640x480px
>>25958459
>I don't care what you guys say, I'll eventually leave robotdom in the future and when I do I will NEVER commit to a woman

Basically this, to think of it I've never really trusted a female. Because even when i was around 13 years old i knew they were natural born liars. You also can't do anything about her hooking up with someone else either.

Women especially if they look decent and aren't fat will always have guys hitting on them. Guys taller, bigger, stronger, better looking than you.

Females are easily manipulated.
>>
>>25956939
Why the fuck wouldn't women have to worry about that stuff? There's always going to be hotter girls who are better in bed than you. I've had a relationship fall apart because a boyfriend told me sex was better with his ex. I was a fucking insecure idiot and shouldn't have made him tell me in the first place, and the subsequent fight ruined the relationship. It still hurts to think about, it's an insecapable risk of dating and all you can do is hope it never gets brought up.
>>
>>25956341
>2016 the year of Our Lord
>still following the the vaginal jew rather than devoting your life to your lord and savior Jesus Christ.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bt0srHszhxs
>>
>>25956939
Women are insecure as fuck, m8. They worry about their weight, their ass, their tits, everything. Why do you think they spend so much time on their hair, nails, makeup, etc?
>>
>>25959444
>Why do you think they spend so much time on their hair, nails, makeup, etc?

that isn't for you son, that's for themselves.
>>
>>25959457
Yeah, sure it is.
>>
File: normies.png (374KB, 481x686px) Image search: [Google]
normies.png
374KB, 481x686px
The trick is to have sex with lots of girls. Then you can say that your favourite sex memory was from someone other than your wife.

Ideally though you'd pick a wife with whom you have really fucking good sex.

Also I once had a really fucking amazing steak at a fancy restaurant. That doesn't diminish my enjoyment of other meals, its just a nice memory.
>>
>>25959690
The difference is that steak is gone and come back into your life. Also you don't fantasize about that steak while eating other steaks.
>>
>>25959786
can't come back into your life*
>>
>>25959786
>The difference is that steak is gone and come back into your life
The restaurant is still there though.

I don't fantasize about other food while eating.
I don't fantasize about other women when having sex.

I've never had such bad sex that I've felt the need to fantasize during it, that doesn't make any sense to me.

Also you can have great sex with a girl one time, and then another time have it be kinda shit. Its like you can have a really great conversation with someone and really gel, but then you try to talk to that person again and you can't recapture the vibe you had. I also don't wistfully fantasize about enjoyable conversations I've had while talking to someone else, I just pay attention to that person at that time.
>>
>>25959921
I fantasize during sex often, no matter how good my partner is, because I have some unfulfillable fetishes. There's reasons besides not being faithful you'd want to fantasize.
>>
>>25956939
You sound like a little baby, who gives a fuck about this. Insecure twat
>>
>>25956939
Women can be significantly better than others at sex

For example a woman who knows and uses what turns a guy on about hum and teases him, rubbing her stuff against in public him when he's horny, a girl who reminds you of your last fuck and how good it was, a girl who compiments you on your dick without making it seem forces - if a girl has some "game" and doesn't just lie there to be fucked, she is a much hotter fuck and she doesn't even have to look better
>>
>Dude's gf says hottest sex she ever had was with some Italian guy

I know I'm still going to see people on r9k saying shit like "you only want a virgin because you can't handle a real womyn"
>>
File: 1430201990089.png (12KB, 792x582px) Image search: [Google]
1430201990089.png
12KB, 792x582px
>"big dick hurts women"
>keep reading these stories of women loving big dicks

fucking hell
>>
I think this would only bother me if I had very little, if any, sexual history behind me.

My gf is not the best lay I've had, and I know I'm not the biggest or best she's had, but we consistently have great sex. And we love eachother. So, like, whatever yknow?
>>
fucking reddit fucks shitting up /r9k/ with their cancer tier posts again.
>>
>>25956341
https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/41x5gl/my_wife_34f_wants_mutual_friend_to_father_our/
this one is even better OP
>>
>>25956475
>What you don't know won't hurt you. faggot should have never read her post.

Typical cuck mentality.
>>
>>25956341

These fucking stories allways fuck me up so much.

>tfw I will never make a girl have jello legs
>tfw average dick means small dick for girls today
>tfw ex is riding countless Chads that are all better than me
>tfw not that good at sex

Holy fucking shit there is no end to my nightmare
>>
>>25958630
ayoooo gabbagool
>>
>>25956939
nor do they suffer genital mutilation
>>
>>25959386
dont you trt to spin this argument you fucking roastie
>>
Is Le Reddit defending her whorish behavior?
>>
Just a reminder.

>Women are a waste of time
>The only thing they're good for us fucking
>You only stand to loose if you get into a relationship with them

For the life of me, I honestly have zero idea why men these days CHOOSE to be in relationships.

Free, easy sex is easier than ever.
>>
File: femalecirc.jpg (140KB, 960x664px) Image search: [Google]
femalecirc.jpg
140KB, 960x664px
>>25961779

Uh yeah they do
>>
>>25962013
Neither do i. Why would anyone give up a lifestyle of doing whatever the fuck you want, for a girl!
>>
>>25961759
>always think im bad at sex
>gf not cumming or even worse doing half assed pretend moans just to get it over with
>one day decide to just grab her and use her like a masturbatory device(hard to explain)
>loves it
>cums really eas and hard every time like that
We all can make it.
For the record my dick is average at best.
>>
This is literally all non virgin women, and most virgin women. They are all worthless whores only good for fucking.Fortunately sex is freely available everywhere, not commitment needed. Just be tall and not fat. I'm the asshole type of autist but I still get women. It couldn't be any easier.
>>
Is there anything (besides being white) that italians CANNOT do?
>>
>>25959386
No more postie, roastie~ :)
>>
>>25956341
>tfw you will never have a coke can sized cock to give girls jello legs
>>
>>25958825
>because relationships are more than sex
So you are basically saying you love your boyfriend despite your sex life?
>>
from the comments

>I can't believe all the l these people think that the best sex of your life has to be with your life partner. That's so weird.
>I've been happily married for 17 years. The best sex I had wasn't with my husband when we were first married. About 5 years in our sex life took off because our intimacy was so intense. Before that it was great! But not my best ever.
>But according to all these people I should have dumped him because some guy at a party one reamed me amazingly.
>Wtfville.

no, HE should've dumped YOU because you attribute the best sex of your life to "some guy at a party" while he's been working his ass off trying to please you for 17 years and still can't get higher than second place (i'm assuming). he shouldn't have married you because you're living proof that women getting used up by alphas in their 20s isn't just a fucking meme
>>
>>25956939
that's why I with 5 inch needle dick avoid women desu. I have a pretty good face, had woman tell me they'd rape me even had girls go to my mom to set me up with them but I know the penis alone would kill it with them
>>
>>25963809
I mean I don't want to know her past and that kind of shit but if I'd ever found out it'd kill me inside
>>
>>25963829
Ignorance is truly better I think. I dated a girl and everything was good. Then she started casually mentioning her past sex life when we were lying in bed and I grew to resent her more and more
>>
>>25963870
Exactly who wants this kind of thoughts and feels Tbh fAm
>>
File: death and sleep.jpg (23KB, 500x365px) Image search: [Google]
death and sleep.jpg
23KB, 500x365px
>>25959690

>Also I once had a really fucking amazing steak at a fancy restaurant. That doesn't diminish my enjoyment of other meals, its just a nice memory.

This world is a machine.
>>
File: 1452779411148.jpg (6KB, 166x231px) Image search: [Google]
1452779411148.jpg
6KB, 166x231px
>>25963727

Imagine being married 17 fucking years and still your worst than some fucking prick at a one night stand after party.

You gotta be a fucking huge cuck to marry these cunts nowadays.

I would seriously hurt this women if i was with her and knew that.
>>
>>25963727
gonna post it to her
>>
>>25960333
t. Attractive big dick normie

Fuck off
>>
>>25964102

*you're

Sorry
>>
holy shit, the roasties are actually going for the "she wasn't wrong for posting it; your brother was wrong for finding it" argument.
>>
>>25959350
>guys bigger, stronger
And faster too?
>>
That's why virginity was sacred before.

The girl didn't knew better than her husband, he could be like 4inch and still have an happy sex life...

Now if you are under 7" (you) are fucked.
>>
>>25964840

Dating doesn't make any fucking sense in the 21st century for a below average to average guy when one very attractive, very masculine guy can hook up with dozens of women. What the hell is the point of trying to have a relationshit with a roastie when even a fat ugly bitch will always prefer the 20 minute one-time fuck she had with a hung Chad over the 20 year marriage she has with Chump?
>>
File: tokyo drift.jpg (30KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
tokyo drift.jpg
30KB, 320x240px
>>25964840
my nigga, you got it right.
>>
>>25956939
>this shit gives me PTSD

There's having anxiety, and then there's being just another retard on the internet who has PTSD because of their hurt feelings.

Go fucking blog about it, Faggot.
>>
>>25962686
>Non-Western women
>considered even slightly human

not that western women are, but less so.

Western women do not face any mutilation unless it's on their own terms (e.g. plastic surgery)
>>
https://iy.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/42bbny/i_25m_discovered_my_gf_25f_cheating_on_me_last/

Never become cucks, kameraden
>>
File: 1387235622264.jpg (489KB, 1280x903px) Image search: [Google]
1387235622264.jpg
489KB, 1280x903px
It must be great to be a woman and have sex be all about you and never have to worry about being "good" or being humiliated because you aren't, and not having to care about your flabby average girl body or roastie cunt because it's "sexist" for men to be concerned about those things, and spending your youth being fucked by the most attractive men and when you hit the wall and settle for a beta it's HIS fault for not measuring up to those Chads.

There is no reason to have sex if you are not Chad.
>>
>>25965718
Read that whole thing and following it.

stupid slut is on facebook and having snowball fights and nobody even checked on him or went looking for him.

real classy, and it's all low

I hope he ditches those "friends" and goes no contact with her unloyal no honor skank ass
>>
>>25964840
you know this is actually true and it's backed up y studies

people who were virgins (that is both male and female were) before marriage have consistently been shown to have the happiest marriages, the longest lasting marriages (that is the LeAST chance of divorce), AND the best sex.
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.