[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how many of you actually don't have gf's? i mean r9k

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: ANldROW.png (61KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
ANldROW.png
61KB, 500x375px
how many of you actually don't have gf's? i mean r9k traffic is almost /b/ and sometimes more, and if most of you here don't have gf's it indicates that loneliness in 2016 is a real thing

approximately for every single men there is a single woman, how its even possible for so many of us not finding a gf
>>
Women are getting to the point of sharing a chad over settling for a robot/NEET. Not even kidding you.
>>
>>25956157
>approximately for every single men there is a single woman, how its even possible for so many of us not finding a gf

Supply and demand

Just because it's available, doesn't mean you could afford it for yourself
>>
>>25956203
and no collateral? isn't woman's biggest dream is to get married happily ever after?
>>
>>25956291
what about successful guys that already have a gf, you couldn't have enough alphas for all woman? then were are all the lonely woman
>>
>>25956157
As much as 4chan is full of shit, im pretty certain there are plenty of kv virgins out there if not at least you can count me as one... I just dont care anymore im about to graduate and i just want a well paying job to buy a car house and other shit i want, i truly believe that my 5 inch dick will not please any girl beyond college as they have already ridden pi kappas chad dicks throughout their 4 years
>>
>>25956292
b8/10. I'm going to need you to die in a fire.
>>
>>25956315
>then were are all the lonely woman

Unless they are fat, ugly, or old as fuck, there is no lonely women.
>>
>>25956335
im just trying to figure something out
since there are so many lonely men, how come nearly every woman gets married and have children
>>
>>25956369
Because there are so many thirsty fucking betas out there. Once they're done riding the cock carousel, they'll settle for these chumps then divorce rape the shit out of them / cheat on them.
>>
>>25956292
Women don't care about that when they grow up. They care how much money their spouse is making and how much they are gonna get to spend. If they cared about being married the divorce rate wouldn't be so high.
>>
>>25956369
confirmation bias

the girls who don't get married and have children probably aren't the type to go out regularly
>>
>>25956369
>how come nearly every woman gets married and have children

Marry Chads and beta providers
>>
>>25956362
>old as fuck
old people don't count, im only talking about pre-married people that hold sexual marketplace value
>>
>>25956418
i guess you are right, a woman can get child support from 3 different dads, and they don't have to necessarily know her, just blow them off and contain the cum in a bottle
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.