[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my therapist isn't very good or helpful but she's very

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1418049404855.jpg (51KB, 450x432px) Image search: [Google]
1418049404855.jpg
51KB, 450x432px
my therapist isn't very good or helpful but she's very pretty and motherly and makes me feel cared for and her voice is soothing

is it unhealthy to keep seeing her? it's the highlight of my week
>>
If she makes you feel better than I don't think so.

My therapist is not pretty but she's nice enough, I dislike going to her every week though because I'm not that broken.
>>
>>25955742

what drugs does she have you on?
>>
i'm in a similar situation and i'm also sexually attracted to her.

she's like 50 years old, is this healthy??? she' s got a cute british accent
>>
>>25955770
none, she's just a therapist not a psychiatrist

inb4 i'm wasting my money, i have health insurance and it's only like $10 co-pay
>>
Listen here you litol feget: you're gonna make her gag on your dick and ask for more and it will be totally worth it, do you understand?

Now go there, champion.
>>
I fucked my therapist.

I don't regret it.
>>
>>25955742
What makes a therapist good or helpful?

>>25955771
Becoming attracted to your therapist is pretty normal. It's a byproduct of having an emotionally vulnerable relationship with someone of the opposite sex. It doesn't mean you love her, and it will pass.
>>
>>25955799
idk senpai i'm pretty ugly, i'm fairly certain that's why she is so sweet to me, i'm ugly and cute like a baby pig or something

>>25955834
>What makes a therapist good or helpful?
she doesn't ever challenge or criticize me. i've been seeing her for about 2 months and i don't feel like i've made any progress at all besides finally having an outlet to talk to someone. she makes me feel very nice but i also want someone who will hit my problems head-on. i've confronted her about this and she said she would promise to start doing it but she hasn't.
>>
>>25955742
You see this, op?

>>25955799
>>25955833
Those are dubs, you know what to do, you have to to obey the dubs.
>>
>>25955865
Well, I don't think it's unhealthy but it's obviously not helping you either. I'd say it's basically just masturbatory. You could be spending your time and money on something that would actually help you. Ultimately it comes down to what you value more.

>>25955899
Totally. Patrick Bateman's always got the right idea.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.