[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which role did you play in your family? >the genius >the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 17

File: mpv-0002.jpg (84KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-0002.jpg
84KB, 1280x720px
Which role did you play in your family?

>the genius
>the brute
>the slut
>the failure
>the successor

genius failure here
>>
File: 1375400150126.jpg (67KB, 317x379px) Image search: [Google]
1375400150126.jpg
67KB, 317x379px
I play the failed normie disappointment son since I'm only child.
>tfw your parents and grandparents bust your balls about getting a girlfriend
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (113KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
113KB, 1280x720px
>>25955296
The living failure
>>
>>25955296
>the successor
my role
>>
File: 1452719372456.jpg (22KB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
1452719372456.jpg
22KB, 320x287px
>>25955296
>the genius
>the successor

It wasn't supposed to be this way. My older brother was born with the down's. So i basically had to fill in. I really can't blame him for anything, I just wish my two younger brothers weren't incompetent self centered faggots.
>>
File: image.jpg (61KB, 565x551px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 565x551px
semi success i mean you guys tell, made it in my country's best uni, only second among my cousins to get an admission there but I am currently failing a lot of courses
>>
"the normal one"

I failed btw
>>
>>25955296
The sperglord who is extremely mediocre at everything but my only sibling is an emotional train wreck NEET so I look better than I actually am.
>>
>th escape goat
Nobody cares when you throw yourself on the grenade.
>>
>>25955296
The Anti-hero.
I alienated myself from my family from a young ages and I have no emotional connection with any of them.
>>
File: me irl.webm (737KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
me irl.webm
737KB, 853x480px
The whipping boy.
>>
>>25955296
stfup
>>
File: 1453191133064.gif (709KB, 500x537px) Image search: [Google]
1453191133064.gif
709KB, 500x537px
>>25955296
the genius
was the child prodigy, advanced in every thing, fast learner, not really bad at anything (accept getting along with other kids), had significant interests in practical things, parents sent me to a magnet kid school I had to test into, I got into the honors classes at the honors school essentially
than I started to lose my mind, did a bunch of drugs, attempted to kill myself and for the last 6-7 years I've spent all of my free time alone avoiding any aspect of human interaction
so I guess I became the failure

I don't regret a thing
>>
File: 1452197006481.jpg (78KB, 338x305px) Image search: [Google]
1452197006481.jpg
78KB, 338x305px
>>25955296
>genius failure
"Smart" but not smart enough to have any accomplishments.
>>
File: smile.png (318KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
smile.png
318KB, 720x720px
the emotionally distant bookworm who moved far away and rarely calls
>>
File: 1453463922146.gif (1MB, 540x531px) Image search: [Google]
1453463922146.gif
1MB, 540x531px
The fag
>>
>>25955296
>The Genius/Devil's Advocate

I make my family angry a lot through by taking the less popular side in an argument, but I was very smart in school. I was a fast learner, in a lot of advanced classes, etc.
>>
>>25955669
not a success. Any faggot can get into uni. Successful people actually make something of their time there.
>>
>>25955987
>Devil's Advocate

I always do this shit. I can't stand being in any conversation that is little more than a circle jerk feed back loop for people sharing the same opinion without carefully considering valid arguments of the opposing side. You don't learn anything if everyone agrees with you.
>>
the slightly above average intelligence failure

let's face it im not a genius, and ive seen just normal people that struggled thru highschool do way better than me just because of sheer perseverance and willingness to try and try again. feels pretty bad desu.
>>
>>25955296
>the genius
Me apparently, but thats not saying much.
>the brute
Nobody.
>the slut
Younger sister.
>the failure
Oldest sister,
>the successor
Likely me in that part with how things are going.
>>
>>25955296
The Redeemer, because my family is shit.
>>
>>25955296
The retard.
>>
>>25955565
My older sister was born with the down's too and I had to fill in but failed.

>the genius
>the failure

How'd you succeed? I gave up.
>>
File: 1451882807147.png (440KB, 645x1260px) Image search: [Google]
1451882807147.png
440KB, 645x1260px
>>25955296
>the genius
my brother
>the brute
my sister
>the slut
my older sister
>the failure
me
>the successor
my older sister and brother
>>
the sex slave
>>
>>25956950
This except I turned out to be shit too.
>>
>>25958098
hot

oc tho
>>
File: 1442880684669.jpg (41KB, 550x512px) Image search: [Google]
1442880684669.jpg
41KB, 550x512px
>>25955296
>the successor
>the genius
My father wanted me to run the family business. I said fuck that, and am now almost about to get a STEM degree and apply for work as a geospatial analyst. For some reason though, everyone in the family thinks I'm also one of the smartest around.

No clue why.
>>
>>25955296
its always cringeworhy when someone describes themselves as a "genius"
>>
>>25956049
you're retarded, please explain the hundreds of suicides committed by individuals who "were just not able to get into that college"
>>
File: sack.jpg (14KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
sack.jpg
14KB, 480x480px
>>25955296
>the genius
>everybody thinks im smart because i'm good at computers
>i'm actually an adhd riddled idiot with too much time on his hands
>>
File: image.png (499KB, 397x1079px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
499KB, 397x1079px
>>25955296
I'm the average guy who doesn't put much effort into anything and sucks with social interactions.
>>
>>25955296
Honestly all of them except failure.

>the genius

considered the smart one in the family. this perception is given more weight due to the differences between me and my sister, who has poor to mediocre skills in almost everything

>the brute

did martial arts for a bit. wanna get into boxing again. like running, fitness, but not as fit as I wanna be yet. I get loud and angry at my parents at times when they piss me off

>the slut

brought home a few girls to meet the parents, either before a date or after we were dating. Snuck in a few as well.

>the failure

aside from being kicked out of advanced classes in junior high, and a few failed tests, and retaking a class or two because I dropped it early, I've never really failed at anything.

>the successor

don't you mean success? Anyway, that would be me as well. Graduated college, won a award from school to teach in thailand for a year, came home, started a freelance writing business (made very little money for an entire year lol), randomly got called for a job two months ago and now I make 55k. Gonna use the money to boost my biz.
>>
I have no idea and I refuse to play in any roles due to my nature
>>
I'd say the failure but I'm actually doing ok compared to the rest of my family.
>>
>>25955296
Failure is the only applicable one that you listed.

I'm convinced that my father's family is legitimately fucking terrified of me, which is honestly hilarious.
>>
>>25959409
Normie spotted!

you know what they say: GTFO of my board
>>
>raped by abusive father
>raped by abusive mother
>raped by angsty brother who killed himself soon after
>repeatedly aped by alcoholic sister
>never went to school
>literally work as a slave all day doing chores and sleeping all rest day so i could escape from it all
I was just there to suffer.
>>
>The hope

My younger brother is more of a robot than I am. I have a feeling my parents are expecting me to look after all of them financially and provide grandkids when they start to get old.

If only they knew.
>>
>>25955296
The failure.
I've got an older brother who's the genius and successor though.
>>
>>25955976
Me too baby.
> being gay in a religious family
Why couldn't my family be progressive liberals who would put me on a tutu and make up as a child... Fucking WHY!
>>
>>25955296
>tfw my parents are poorfags and thought it was a super smart idea to shit out 5 kids
Gee thanks, good to know it's your stupidity that partially made me a robot. Shitty genes didn't help either.
>>
>>25955296
genius failure

AKA: "le smart but lazy"
>>
>>25959494
sorry that had to happen to you, but I have to confirm: are you male of female? this is important.

also
>repeatedly aped by sister
you mean ''raped'' right?
>>
>>25959291
>Spend my time in my room playing vidya most of the day
>Occassionally do some elite haxor assembly programming because fuck you I like it now fuck off with your muh oop
>When parents ask me what I do in my room I can't say that I fap and play games all day
>Tell them I was doing some programming
>Everyone thinks I'm some sort of fucking Einstein of programming
>Really am complete retard who mostly plays vidya all day and faps to sweaty busty czech babes
>>
The successor. My older sister is more the failure since she was always ungrateful and never helped with anything. I told my single mother that I'd help with bills as soon as I got a job. And I did.
>>
Can't say because I don't want to trigger robot's inferiority complex.
>>
>>25955296
Fellow failed genius here,
fucking Asperger's...
>>
>>25955296
same, opies. I'm not even really smart, I just read up on a lot of thing and find sensible solutions to things, which my family seems entirely incapable of.

I men shit, my mom often has me help her with putting together ikea furniture and shit cause I'm so "smart",because she's seemingly incapable of following the instructions on the back. I love her to bits but it's pretty annoying to be called smart when I'm just sensible and somewhat well read.
>>
>the identical twins people thought were creepy
hurray
>>
>>25959493
Honestly, my achievements are more obvious and easier to point out because I can compare them to my sister's. When I put me and her side by side, I surpass her in virtually every single way. Sometimes I think a little too much of my self esteem is based on how much better I am compared to her, as well as how much I don't want to be her. Makes me wonder how much I would be pushed to achieve if I was a single child
>>
The first born genius thst just recently stopped wasting his life and is on track to do something with himself
>>
I guess the genius? I am by no means a genius, but I got good grades and made honor roll in high school, graduated college, ect. Everyone in my family asks me for tax help and financial advisory. My biggest pet peeve is helping my family with their newest tech purchases, or wiping their computers every month. God I hate it.
>tfw not jewish
>tfw I majored in history
>>
>>25955296
Odly, none, both parents are IT engineers and I study chemistry, not a failure at life. Possibly the brute, since I get angry fast.
>>
File: images (1).jpe.jpg (3KB, 160x153px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpe.jpg
3KB, 160x153px
>>25955296
successor
>tfw my mum telling me that she bought me a bike before i was even born
>>
Kek everyone believes they're a genius. You aren't smart, if you were you wouldn't be here.
>>
the failure, making himself seem like a relative success with constant lies
>>
who /neither excel nor fail in anything ever/ here? There must be people like me
the only thing I failed in was losing my virginity so I guess I failed the ultimate purpose of life
>>
>>25955296
I'm gonna ctrl+F "genius" here, let's see how many narcissistic rodges we have tonight..
>12

Kek you guys sure are smart.
>>
File: feels bad man.png (65KB, 1092x1037px) Image search: [Google]
feels bad man.png
65KB, 1092x1037px
>>25955296
>0-18
Genius faux genius, see below
>18-now
Failure

Since my older brother was such a shitty kid, my mum would always coddle me instead since I was quiet and did better at school. I was never as smart as people thought I was though; since I had Asperger's I got tonnes of extra help at school and stuff so people would think i was as smart as an adult, whereas really it was just the teaching assistants basically doing my work for me. Now that I've come out of school I'm a social retard so I was a NEET for a year until I found a shitty, deadend job. My brother on the other hand, while he did shit at school, has managed to land not only a successful and growing career, but also a nice and hot girlfriend who he's moved in with.

tl;dr, my brother
>0-18
Failure/brute
>18-now
Successor

Well he may be an idiot but at least he isn't retarded like me
>>
File: 1430962596422.png (47KB, 632x852px) Image search: [Google]
1430962596422.png
47KB, 632x852px
>emotional punching bag
>>
The genius.
The slut.

I'm gay though, so they don't know. :3 It kind of sucks sometimes because they're always like, "anon, when are you bringing a girl home? You're not gay, are you? Don't be gay, anon, that's not natural and God only made man and woman."
>>
>>25955296
The genius succesor. Feels good man.
>>
>>25955296
>>the failure

People think i'm some kind of genius but really I'm just average.
>>
reminder that genius and failure is impossible. if you really were so smart you would have managed to pull your life off despite the circumstances. laziness is just an euphemism for stupidity.
>>
The lazy smart one/underacheiver
I got got great marks up until I attended public school at 12 y/o though I never really tried for those grades, so when I when i went to high school I really didn't give a shit and got into a decent state uni off SAT scores alone. So far i'm bad-good-bad for my semesters so if I don't do well this time I'll probably drop out and join the Air Force.
I was also the kinda nerdy/socially awkward kid until recently I stopped giving shit about that too. Still a virgin and a quiet guy with girls in general though.
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.