[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My long distance gf of 3 years wants me to move out to Oregon

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: 1407322477026.jpg (199KB, 1022x644px) Image search: [Google]
1407322477026.jpg
199KB, 1022x644px
My long distance gf of 3 years wants me to move out to Oregon to be with her. For reference, I live in Maryland.

Should I do it? I'm 20 years old and I live with my parents who don't even know about this girl. I feel like this is a life-changing decision and I don't want to get burned by it if things go badly.
>>
>>25954361

oregon is pretty sweet, i've been there. 20 years old is young, but you can always move back if things don't work out.

Oregon is pretty awesome, especially Portland. It's also nice and quiet, lots of rain and cold weather in higher altitudes.

Also, no sales tax and they pump your gas for you.
>>
>>25954361
what city?
I have an LDR gf in oregon too, maybe we could get an apartment together or something
>>
>>25954409
She's in Eugene.
>>
>>25954409
>>25954463

In b4 it's the same girl with 2 long distance bfs lol
>>
>>25954463
>>25954480
No shit
Does her name start with an A?
>>
>>25954529
No, haha. Thank god. Her name is Danielle.
>>
>>25954529
>>25954540

but she could have given you guys different names, you don't know shit about her
>>
Where do you live in Maryland?
I want to talk to you about how bad of an idea this is
>>
>>25954361
no don't do it. she'll cheat on you or get bored of you and dump you and you'll be stuck on the other side of the country with no friends and no family. it happened to me, don't fall for the same mistake a lot of people do
>>
>>25954578
Talk to me right now. I'm not exactly packing my bags, but I want to be with her.
>>
>>25954361
NO DONT DO IT! I had a long distance GF in Indiana. we talked about getting married and being together for 4 years. when I went to go see her she ignored me most of the time, didn't bother taking off work so I was stuck at her apartment all day. rummaged through her stuff and found condoms and notes about other guys she had been fucking. drove 10 hours home in tears and never spoke to her again. all this can do is ruin your life. imagine how fucked I'd have been if I actually moved there.
>>
tfw no blitzdota gf
>>
>>25954606
Have you ever even met her in person?
I almost made the same mistake you're about to make when I was your age.
>>
>>25954697
No, we've never met in person. She has suggested it but I was too young and distance was too big of a hassle.
>>
>>25954720
And you're considering leaving everything behind to live with her?
Are you this fucking stupid? You might as well shoot yourself now because you're making the decision to commit slow and painful suicide.
>>
>>25954746
I don't have much. I live with my parents, I have a high school degree and I'm working in retail for slightly above minimum wage.
>>
>>25954361
Only if you don't have anything going on at home.

These days air travel is so convenient and inexpensive that if something doesn't work out it's not a huge burden to just move back.
>>
>>25954720
in that case, this >>25954657 is what you're in store for
>>
>>25954777
You're fucking deluded
You're the most pussy whipped piece of shit I've ever seen.
Go ahead, ruin your life. In a month when you're crying to us about it not working I'll laugh.
>>
I have a LDR bf.
I love him with all my heart but moving in with someone especially across country when youve never met them irl and did a trial run is fucking idiotic
>>
Why not, OP? If you want to do it, what's wrong with making a mistake at that age? At the very least, you made me listen to "Chicago" again.
>>
If you do it, try to avoid getting in any debt or other legal obligations. Be ready to move back. Go visit her for some time first. Get a job there first if possible. But at min wage all this is probably damn near impossible.
>>
>>25954657
why do women always do this????
Are women deceiving and evil since born???
>>
>>25954463
Eugene is Hobo Central, do not move to Oregon.
>>
>>25955581
probably because its full of cucks that got dumped by their e gfs
>>
>>25955612
I've lived in Oregon all my life, and there's no place I hate more than Eugene.
Well, besides Willamina or Carlton.

Place is dirty as shit and full of nothing but one way streets.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.