[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let me educate you about "race" and "mixed"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: 1453212071781.jpg (161KB, 1406x1343px) Image search: [Google]
1453212071781.jpg
161KB, 1406x1343px
Let me educate you about "race" and "mixed" people

Everyone has 2 parrents
5 generations ago, 100 years, 32 people make up you
10 generations ago, 200 years,1024 people make up you
15 generations ago 300 years, about 32,000 people make up you

There is no way everyone of thoes 32,000 people are all of one genetic location/race.And we haven't even gotten started
>remember that racist old 1 drop rule. Lol coming back to bite you.
Your mixed, everyone is mixed, so in a way noone is mixed.

There is no pure anything, there never was. No beginning to race and no end, just a long line of slight muations in humans removing 1 chemical melanin in varying amounts in skin and eyes.

But go ahead and try to avoid "mixed people" cus you cant run from yourself.
Kek
>>
Good info

(Original comment do not steal)
>>
lol shitskins
>>
>>25954228
Kek cumskins
>>
>98% and 30% are both not 100% nor 0%, therefore they are exactly the same
>>
But I'm my own grandfather. What now?
>>
>>25954318
1 drop rule remember

Ya cant back out now

Too late
>>
>>25954362
Try to use your brain
>>
File: 1450733263687.png (14KB, 307x213px) Image search: [Google]
1450733263687.png
14KB, 307x213px
>>25954209
>He doesn't reproduce asexually
lol
>>
>>25954209
> Dude we all one le race, le human race lmao

Tl:dr, nigger.
>>
>>25954209
I don't know about you, but my family tree goes straight up
>>
>>25954669
Human "species"

You inbred cumstain
>>
>>25954761
So your inbred
>>
>>25954209
Whaaaaat!?!?! Racism is irrational? You've got to be shutting my nuts.
>>
>>25954921
But also the concept of race is false
>>
>>25954209
You aren't accounting for pedigree collapse, which pretty much means everyones really inbred.
>>
By that logic humans don't exist because we were shrews or something at one point according to the theory of evolution.
>>
>>25954209
I'm not so sure on your math, there, bub.
>>
>>25955262
this happened to me, my family is all ethnic german at least 5 generations back, which is pure bred by cat breeding standards

if I were any more inbred I would be a goddamn sandwich and it shows
>>
Except chances are, you don't actually have much genetic material from thousands of the people who you descended from 15 generations ago. You can trace descent using markers, but each time reproduction happens you get a semi-random assortment of genes from each parent. It's entirely possible (though unlikely) that from a genetic perspective, you are no more closely related to your great great grandparent than you are some random person with a similar ancestral background on the street.

For example, I have one full native great great grandmother, she is assuredly the only native in my family tree that far back. Assuming each of my 16 great great grandparents gave an equal share to my genetic background, I should be approximately 6.25% native

But the markers I've inherited indicate that only 1.2% of my genetic material is amerindian in origin.
>>
Hmmm. Interesting conclusion to a very solid point indeed. Implying
> Race is actually a social construction to create a hierarchy called patriarchy.
However your point is inconclusive
CUK
>>
>>25955607
That just sounds like a glitch dude, I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
>>25955404
Unless your family is fucking cousins over and over again there is no reason to believe that you are even close to suffering inbreeding depression. Even Iceland and the Faeroe Islands have large enough populations to avoid inbreeding depression.

Shit, fucking your cousin isn't even that dangerous in terms of inbreeding as chances are, your cousin isn't much more closely related to you than the typical person of your general ethnic background. Look at it this way: Your father and his brother have the same parents but not the same genes, each of them got a different mixture of traits from your grandparents. You inherited your genes from your parents, so your mother further dilutes the connection and the cousin's mother does the same.

Cousin inbreeding depression only occurs when cousin marriage becomes a generational trend, the gene pool gets shallow if you marry your cousin, then your children marry their cousins. Shit, even sibling inbreeding isn't necessarily going to give you an inbred child depending on your parents' genetic backgrounds, though that kind of incest catches up much faster in terms of creating generational problems.
>>
>>25955262
>>25955404

1 dogs are not humans

And getting thoes petagrees is actully a manipuation in breeding that make inbreeding between dog sisters and dog brothers nessary to get a specific look

Also these "pure" dog breed are nothing but a rich dog filantropist arbitrally saying "now its done...... i guess now?"

"Pure" breed dogs are actully inbred dogs and thats why they have the most diseases and shortened lifespans becuase of their limited incestual gene pool.
>>
>>25955720
It's not a glitch, you have a limited amount of information in your genetic code. Each parent has a full set of this code, and you gain bits of it from each of them. The bits you don't gain? They're not part of you. They could be passed down in your siblings, but you simply do not have that information, you got a different bit of code. You could theoretically have two mulattos have a kid who'd be considered fully white because of this phenomenon. Of course that's highly improbable, but not impossible.
>>
>>25955607
Your point is?

Btw it has been shown that someone with recorded Native American ancestors in their family, can show up with NO Native American DNA in them on a test and mostly European DNA show up

This is because when someone attempts to find a 100% subject it never actually was 100% in the first place. They actually had some European DNA prior to their birth.

So what happens is that someone THINKS this is 100% Native American DNA and they use it as a comparison but in REALITY it's not 100% because they already mingled with the europeans
>>
>>25955704
No one was talking about patriarchy
It's very conclusive, regardless of your opinion
Your comment is invalid
>>
>>25955752
I disagree with you about the siblings part

Even if you have extremely very genetics, even as separate individuals. The general ratio within siblings is going to be about 50/50 or even 75 because of dominate genes

Inbreeding with your sister or brother sibling is going to enact very bad weak genetic fuckups
>>
>>25955929
My point is it is entirely possible to have someone in your family tree who you are related to only in a historical sense. You do not retain all of the genetic information of your ancestors and as such it is entirely possible to have a pure racial background, at least in the sense that we have determined genetic markers to be. You can trace descent through markers but none of the traits of these ancestors express themselves in you.

As far as purity of the natives goes, few natives are pure today, but my great great grandmother lived in the fucking 19th century. Her tribe had no recorded contact with whites until the 1870s' and was not a tribe that was well connected to any kind of trade routes.
>>
>>25955302
Dont know what your going on about
>>
>>25955330
Do it yourself kiddo
>>
All of my THIS!!! Racism makes no sense, because nobody is absolutely 100% monoracial!!! That disproves all of the phenotypic and genetic differences between the races!!! We enlightened redditors are so much smarter than dumb hick racists huh???
>>
>>25956018
It's pretty likely to introduce some fucked up kids (and will almost always produced fucked up kids if your incest kids have incest kids), but it's not guaranteed. Some of the strongest Pharaohs of Egypt were sibling incest babies. Of course, most of the retarded ones were too.

It's all just probability.
>>
>>25955262
Well for 1 humans have slight muations in DNA

and are discurraged to sex people related to them and there is genetic variety to slights but check the numbers yourself if you got questions or doupt.
>>
>>25956100
Yes
>>25956116
Depends on how close, i dont deduce that any strong genetics could be asertained with siblings

Its just to simmilar
im not saying its 100% impossible to find someone that is functional, but weather if its a cleft foot or genetic cancer shits fucked
>>
>>25954209
This post will never make you white OP.
>>
>>25954209
>hurr being mixed 0.5% is same as being being mixed 50%

discrepency you dumb nigger

non-whites will come up with any excuse to mix with whites, while hypocritically believing whites are superior
>>
File: Pure.jpg (35KB, 650x367px) Image search: [Google]
Pure.jpg
35KB, 650x367px
>>25954209
fuk u OP u dont no mi.
>>
>>25956777
1 drop rule you nigger
>>25956665
Wasnt the point
>>
since when did /r9k/ become normy/pol/
>>
My lineage was protected by thousands of years of inbred, you retard. I'm a pure white aryan
>>
File: 1453524391869.png (662KB, 862x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1453524391869.png
662KB, 862x1000px
>nigger doesn't know about interbreeding
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.