[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I f***ing hate this board

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (70KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 600x583px
Shouldn't the board dedicated to sharing new content be about more than just posting your favorite memes that everyone else already knows? The top post is ALWAYS some incredibly famous meme that we've all seen a million times before. I don't think I'm the first to make a post like this, but I really hope I'm not the only one fed up that rule number 4 is being completely ignored...
4. Please try to avoid the most popular memes of the most popular shitposters. We probably heard them already too much.
I want to see YOUR content 4chan, and discover new upcoming memes, but most importantly, I just want to read something that hasn't already been shoved in my face by every pop fanboy to ever own a computer. Sorry if this comes off as douchey, but this has bothered me for a while and I'm definitely going to unsubscribe if something doesn't change.
EDIT: Wow, the front page. I was just looking to vent but this is cool too. I really appreciate some of the helpful and comical comments (yayredditiloveyou and tmcdaid know whats up).
I just want to say, there's so much more to hear out there. And although this thread probably won't change, what makes me happy is knowing that music will.
EDIT 2 (for anyone still reading/commenting): I wasn't trying to say that the music that gets posted on /r/music sucks. I was trying to say that this sub doesn't accurately reflect the way people share music today in real life. Take Bill Withers - Ain't No Sunshine and Wu Tang - C.R.E.A.M. for example. They both recently got onto the front page and they are both great songs, but if a friend showed one of them to you in real life, wouldn't you be like, "uh yeah, who hasn't heard that song before?"
>>
>>25954184
>top post

Fuck off back to Reddit.
>>
File: nunchucks.png (126KB, 801x601px) Image search: [Google]
nunchucks.png
126KB, 801x601px
Here's some fresh OC.

Nunchucks.
>>
>>25954184
you want new content so you can show your redditfriends? go eat some dirt, redditboy
>>
>>25954184
>I want to see YOUR content 4chan
you are part of the problem, dumb frogposter. where is YOUR original content?
this thread is beyond shit.
>>
File: 1439436581540.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1439436581540.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
says the frogposter
asd
>>
OP is a total cucklord
>>
>>25954184
>Reeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

OP confirmed to be whiney little faggot.
>>
>>25954184
Someone need to cleanup these reddit tier post and those cancerous fedora jokes out of this board.
>>
File: 1450217058389s.jpg (3KB, 125x108px) Image search: [Google]
1450217058389s.jpg
3KB, 125x108px
>>25954184
You seem troubled familia. Have a rare Brett.
>>
>>25954184
Try /s4s/
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.