[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What makes people attracted to traps and trannies? Any robots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 20

File: 14534693351823.jpg (907KB, 1559x1995px) Image search: [Google]
14534693351823.jpg
907KB, 1559x1995px
What makes people attracted to traps and trannies?

Any robots want to explain what it is they like about them?

Not trying to shitpost, actually just curious since this place gets trap threads nonstop. Is it just because there isn't a trap board?
>>
File: 1427315098307.jpg (74KB, 600x822px) Image search: [Google]
1427315098307.jpg
74KB, 600x822px
>>25953624
the qt softness of a grill without the disgusting roastie and the cruel abusive nature
>>
>>25953624
Many dudes want to feel like they are dominating something and dominating a feminized dude is more empowering than dominating a chick
>>
File: 1423158885466.jpg (49KB, 588x640px) Image search: [Google]
1423158885466.jpg
49KB, 588x640px
>looks like a girl
>has a dick

I mean, liking dicks isn't that odd even as a straight male desu.
If you spend a lot of time messing with your own dick and enjoying it, it's only natural to think you'll like playing with other ones. When you're not attracted to men, but don't mind dicks, then traps are a pretty exciting thing.

>actually just curious since this place gets trap threads nonstop
That's just because traps/trannies are all attentionwhores who feel like they need to make up for missed time and the guys from here are thirsty and willing to take anything resembling a human female.
>>
>>25953653
>the rough, hardness of a man
>with disgusting roastie and cruel abusive nature
>>
>>25953624
Repressed homosexuality and dom fetish. Mainly this, It has some other variant though.
>>
File: image.png (735KB, 814x767px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
735KB, 814x767px
just knowing the trap can cum just like me.. p.s who is this trap does anyone know?
>>
>>25953624
They might actually be interesting to speak to after you cum since they're men.
>>
>>25953624
That picture pisses me off immensly. I can't tell which is worse, man face Mikan, or black Chiaki.
>>
>>25953624
they can't get a real female so they go for a disgusting imitation of one. it's the same as guys (or girls) who only date outside they're race

there also seems to be some myth that traps are the mind of a man but the body of girl when their personalities are usually even bitchier and more attention whore-y than actual girls
>>
File: 1453508509228.jpg (88KB, 1648x926px) Image search: [Google]
1453508509228.jpg
88KB, 1648x926px
The taboo and surprise ended up getting me off way more than actual women.
I also feel like I'd have a much better experience dating a trap or transgirl.
I'm also really lonely.
>>
>>25953624
As someone who has actually fucked a tgirl, I have no idea. I'm not really into dudes, but I don't mind if someone I'm attracted to has a dick. That's pretty gay I guess, but I don't want it up my ass either. I just hooked up with one off Tinder and it was fun.

I think the attraction comes from understanding what the trap is feeling though, more than anything else.
>>
If traps and transgirls are men, why don't girls date them?
>>
>>25953624
>Mfw I was 10 feet away from those two when that picture was taken and I had no idea they were guys until they spoke.
>>
>>25954653
Thats even worse if they're both men. FUCKING COSPLAY CHIHIRO NOT CHIAKI.
>>
>>25954653
>had no idea they were guys
nigga are you blind
>>
>>25954700
A little bit, yes.
What you need to understand, though, is that there were plenty of actual females there that looked several times manlier than either of those two. I honestly figured they were just two more homely-looking girls.
>>
File: ducky.gif (93KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
ducky.gif
93KB, 200x200px
/r9k/'s resident pizza flavored tranny checking in~

A lot of robots just like feminine presenting people and don't really care about whats in their pants.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjxTrrbjmx0
>>
File: 여장남자5.jpg (49KB, 548x736px) Image search: [Google]
여장남자5.jpg
49KB, 548x736px
>>25953624
after a period of time of >nogf and just general bitterness towards western "liberated" women, traps start to look like a valid alternative

this is a belief that a trap might be able to better relate to you seeing as they were once a man themselves (or rather, before some autist corrects me, they're still a man), or that they'll act more feminine and girly than your average woman since, well, they generally try really hard to be a girl and thus, act more feminine and girly

plus there's a "different", taboo element to it i suppose, and some people dig the delicious flat chest/slightly boyish features
>>
>>25954164
she's on cb, can't remember name
>>
>>25954840
You can always tell its a man by his hands and feet. Men are so flat footed.
>>
File: 1427482061547.jpg (18KB, 300x415px) Image search: [Google]
1427482061547.jpg
18KB, 300x415px
>>25954756
One day I'll graduate from being seen as a awkward, feminine guy to being seen as a homely-looking girl.

On that day everything will be alright.
>>
>>25953624
>>25954653
Any sauce on the trap on the right? I dont think ive ever seen a brown trap
>>
they are cucked by mental illness desu senpai

bloxblx
>>
>>25954886
Dude, I don't fucking know. Just another crossplayer at Sakura-Con.
>>
Something about a man just submitting to a man and being violated by them like they're so perverted that they change their entire persona to please and attract men. Nothing makes me as hard as a skinny small dicked "man" getting pounded rawdog.

No homo of course
>>
>>25954865
Probably just bigger feet, I know I'm not flat footed at all. I do have big feet though relative to a women.
>>
>>25953624
>effort, subtle masculine features in a beautiful very feminine appearance(face)
>penis on female body is some sort of wizardry that my 13 year old mind could not handle and ended up thinking was super hot then and still now 8 years later
>probably less religious or less pushy about religion
I'm only into trans women who are these four things
Attractive,Ok with her penis doesn't have to use it but i want someone comfortable with her body,Pro lgbt but not tumblr levels my best friends are lesbians and I'm very pro-lgbt , nice voice

Mind you I'm a good looking nerd who get's a lot of female attention i just also like trannies
>>
What it's supposed to be
>the best parts of girls + the best parts of boys

What it actually is
>the worst parts of girls + the worst parts of boys
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (78KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
78KB, 1280x720px
>>25955140
>Mind you I'm a good looking nerd who get's a lot of female attention
>>
watching a feminine dick cum is the hottest thing possible tbqh

also they actually act and dress femininely, unlike women
>>
>>25955196
tis the truth I'm a manlet but I'm handsome
>>
File: Koala.jpg (763KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Koala.jpg
763KB, 1024x768px
>>25953624
>traps and trannies?

femininity and gynephilia

>what it is they like about them?
qt3.14s 2.0

Not trying to be independent le super intelligent feminist. Genuine qt's trying to be feminine and seek companionship and love.

Do want
>>
>>25954621
This is a big part of it. Seeing a cute body with a dick attached, you know the things you're doing to them are making them happy. Traps can't fake an orgasm. You can torture their cute little dicks and make them cum over and over, then lock them in chastity for weeks. It's just the best.
>>
File: CY5uXQTUsAEq8qI.jpg (31KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
CY5uXQTUsAEq8qI.jpg
31KB, 640x640px
>>25953624
Most traps are usually more into weeb or gaming related things and are more chill than cis girls from my experiences.
Plus traps usually seem to be more depressed and desperate due to being outliers in society and usually mental issues, so potentially an easier possibility for a robot to find love.

IMO I really don't care what they have as long as I get along well with them and they're attractive
>>
File: 1425755983620.gif (1MB, 303x307px) Image search: [Google]
1425755983620.gif
1MB, 303x307px
>tfw fell for the trap/trans meme
Met a real cute girl online, was open about being mtf, just thought of her as a friend tbqh. But she was really into almost everything I liked. Anime, same vidya, music, etc. I fell in love with her, and she said she loves me. She even told me she loved me first. But I don't know if she really does love me, or is just playing me for free games, or something? I'm really bad at relationships with anyone, and this is the first time I've really connected and fell in love with someone, but I don't know if she really loves me I guess. But she said she feels the same way, she loves me, but doesn't know if I'm truthful. I don't know what to do, we talk everyday, and talk about how we'll meet up and shit, but sometimes she just acts like she doesn't like me etc. She says I'm the only one she talks too, and what not, but I don't know if she's lying or not.

TL;DR: trap says she loves me, and I love her aswell, but how do I know that she really does, and isn't just playing with my heart for free shit..
Should I just roll with it, and play it out, see how it goes? Or is there a good way to prod info out of her, without seeming suspicious.
>>
>>25953624
It looks like a girl but has the chemistry of a boy.
Ie: "(s)he gets me in a way they don't"
>>
>>25956719
You trust her, then there's an 95% chance you get your heart broken and realise everyone only cares for themselves and love doesn't exist.
>>
>>25956719
>video chat
>gauge body language
>>
>>25956719
i dont think she'd be faking it if u guys were close enough and had that much in common
people are snakey but i dont think theyd be that snakey
and dont fuck it up by being paranoid about fucking it up or about her not loving you
>>
>>25956719
>>25956770
Love exists it's just we have created this unreachable insane level that we feed into our "must be perfect in all things" culture
I love my girl,she love me we've been together 10 years. We did not get this far thinking love was some crazy ass pill that just made us destroy everything that made ourselves who we are in the name of the other person. We've lasted this long because we understood way early on what we expected out of a mate and what that means in a relationship.
I doesn't expect her to sacrifice my life to me, she doesn't expect me to do it for her. That's narcissism at it's core to want some crazy ass level of "give me everything and I'll give you 'everything'" Do compromises happen? Absolutely but just like with friends, family and work you got to balance that out.
But I will say no matter what you have to ask yourself if it's worth getting played. If you feel it's worth the risk take it, if not gtfo but do not wishy wash and try to find some validation of the love because you won't.
>>
>>25956719
>She says I'm the only one she talks too
RED FLAG
It's extremely unlikely so it means she's lying, and she feels she needs to lie about it. Probably means she does similar things with multiple people.
You'll have to press her to meet or just call it quits.
>>
>>25955097
I feel you anon
It's why my trap mind break hentais are so good
>>
File: 219157.jpg (25KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
219157.jpg
25KB, 225x350px
>>25956770
>>25956776
>>25956890
Yeah that's my problem. I've never really been in a relationship before, so I'm a little paranoid, but happy. She's told me lots of things, that you don't tell a stranger, and I totally believe her. And she's very knowledgeable about the things we have in common, not just someone girl trying to act "cool" or fit in, to get attention. idk, I just want to wait and see I guess. It'd just be really mean if someone went through these lengths to make me even more suicidal, or get a free 20$ game from me. But she hasn't even hinted at me gifting her shit, it's actually the opposite, she told me she's going to back some sweets and mail me them.
>>
>>25956890
>people are snakey but i dont think theyd be that snakey
Sweet summer child.
>>
>>25956952
That's what I'm thinking, but she has like no friends on steam or skype, idk what to do. I love her, and I hate thinking like this.
>>
>>25956973
>She's told me lots of things, that you don't tell a stranger
you do if that stranger pays for stuff
Seriously I think you know at your core she could be lying but the alternative is being alone again so you are trying your damnedest to fight letting go and looking again.
>>
>>25956973
>>25956952
Oh I assumed you'd already bought her stuff, but if she's buying you sweets that tips the scales in her favor of being nice person.
Still though the whole I don't talk to anyone is almost always a lie especially if it's a trap.
How did you meet?
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 1705x3264px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1705x3264px
>>25954865
What do you mean by flat footed?
>>
>>25956998
I have 4 steam accounts
One of of them stays with less than 3 people to make them think I'm some lonely NEET that has no one so they gift me more(was an accident that happen but I rolled with it). The other is set up that Im a girl again for free gifts.
The internet makes it stupid easy to trick people.
>>
Why do so many of these degenerate traps actually have very large penis? Can someone explain this to me? I thought males with huge cocks had a more alpha male like personality to them due to the hormones?

I'll be hiding this sick thread like I hide all other sick trap threads once my question answer.
>>
>>25956998
I'll echo what anon >>25957039 said.
I have multiple steams, skypes, emails etc for talking to people.
I have lied to people and said I don't talk to anyone else. People do this and it's common.

The biggest thing in her favor is not asking for things, and sending you sweets.
But still she's probably lying about not talking to people.
>>
>>25957000
>Seriously I think you know at your core she could be lying but the alternative is being alone again so you are trying your damnedest to fight letting go and looking again.
Exactly to a tee, I feel I fell in love to quickly, but that's why I just want to take it slow, and see if she just blocks me one day, and never talks again for no reason, then I'd know she just wants shit.

>>25957002
She does talk to other people, everyone does, but she says I'm her BF. We met through a thread, and TS server. Just through common interests, but over time things snowballed you could say.
>>
>>25953624
They do resemble females.
Availability and relatability two things completely absent from real girls. I remember reading a traps profile on OKC, it was intelligently written, interesting and we had lots of similar interests.

Alarm bells went off: something isn't right. A few sentences later: "I am a m2f" women are lazy when it comes to romance, or if they're fat they are bitter and acerbic. No other options, a fun articulate profile was a dead giveaway. It looked like 'she' was actually trying, girls don't try because they expect everything to serendipitously appear in their lap.
>>
>>25953624
Repressed homosexuality and mental illness.
>difference.
>>
>>25957039
Well, this is her main steam desu, hundreds of games and trades, thousands of hours, but that doesn't matter if she has others. I never really thought about that, thanks ;_;

>>25957065
Fuck, you guys are making me feel even more paranoid

The main thing is though, like, I'm not stupid enough to buy her shit, I won't even buy my best friends shit, so fuck it. Maybe on her birthday I will, but that's what friends do. idk, like I just feel, it's going to be a lot of work trying to get me to buy her shit, and if she does, well fuck me, I'm on the edge of suicide anyways, she really does make me feel great.
>>
>>25957094
I think the best likely possibility here for you is she has interest in you as well as other people, since it's just internet relationship at the moment she probably maintains multiple such "relationships", you're not special until you meet her. Whoever meets first becomes actual bf (maybe).

But honestly be wary and don't trust people especially with internet stuff. You'll just break your heart.
>>
Paranoid poster here

We also voice chat all day, and play the same game all day, it's not like she "takes" breaks and goes and plays another game. idk, she seems to want to play the same stuff I play, and "acts" like she wants me. I'm either paranoid, or being elaborate rused
>>
>>25954164
they post on lgbt mtf general
>>
>>25957159
Yeah, I'm just playing it slow. She tells me a lot of her life, and seems to be interested in mine, but I tell her I'm just embarrassed or "quiet" so I don't tell her too much shit.
>>
>>25957152
>implying it's actually her birthday

>>25957204
That's good. Just don't get so invested that you end up in worse spot if it goes south. Wait to get more invested once you actually meet.
It's good to be paranoid especially when it's a trap, you met on 4chan, and is probably lying about talking to other people.
>>
>>25953624
I just want to fug some qt boi or qt grill, traps are just qt bois with extra qtness from wearing girl clothes.
>>
>>25953624
I don't know I'm a breasts-man and their boobs are just way too small for me. If there was a young trap with DD+ cups I might consider it assuming she wasn't also hung like a fucking horse.
>>
>>25957249
idk why she'd lie about a birthday coming up in like 6 months, it's not like "hey, my birthday is tomorrow, don't forget"
>>
File: WP_000623.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
WP_000623.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
me and my boyfriend have a very strong relationship even if he is semi-normie
>>
>>25957403
Is that you or him?
more
>>
OH FUCK, I fucked up family.
>I asked when her birthday was, (even though I knew), and told her I'd send her something sweet for it.
>She said "Yeah, it is, it's a week before the wow xpac comes out, that's how I remember"

Fuck me, this is a big red flag, and I'm fucking stupid. Fuck her, if she some how is still talking to me for that long, I won't buy her that shit.
>>
fags in denial
>>
>>25953729
But it doesnt look like a man, most traps (read 99%) look like deformed men.
>>
File: 1452934428356.jpg (336KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1452934428356.jpg
336KB, 600x800px
>>25957560
>mfw you're going to ruin your chance at a decent relationship because you're stupidly paranoid and taking advice from /r9k/, the vast majority of which have never even spoken to a girl more words than "hi"

you don't deserve them and probably don't deserve to be happy at all, retard.
>>
>>25957560
So she switched her birthday when you said you would send her something?
>tfw called it
Lying sluts gonna lie.
>>
They look like women but aren't dumb as shit and actually have hobbies and personalities worthwhile

like a guy best friend in woman form

but of course they aren't women and it's gay and I don't want any of that, but that's my best guess.
>>
>>25957639
No, same birthday, just wanted to ask to see if she'd change it. I really do want to buy her something though, that's what friends do, right.
>>25957618
I do take everything said here with a grain of salt, but online relationships are somewhat "fishy" or worthy of being paranoid of.
>>
>>25957700
So why did you say it was a red flag?
>>
>>25957730
Well, I just feel like, why would she hint at the game coming out around her birthday, if I said "I'm going to send you something sweet ;)", you know?
>>
I'm a girl who doesn't like guys very much but who is frightened of females so traps are the ideal middle ground as long as they're shy and gentle.
>>
The idea of fucking a chick that only has a butthole
>dont like the way men look, trannies are perfect fuck holes
>>
>>25957761
Oh. Is her birthday far away?
I'd see if she sends you anything.
Also how feasible is it for you to meet?

Don't forget to feed the sweets she sends to a bum first, it's common for traps to poison their gifts.
>>
>>25957802
Not very feasible desu, across the country.
It just seems like a work, for her to lie this much, for a game or whatever. idk fuck me, I need to calm down or something
>>
File: boyboobs5.png (144KB, 375x492px) Image search: [Google]
boyboobs5.png
144KB, 375x492px
That's like asking why straight guys are attracted to girls. They can give you a million different qualities they like about girls but at the end of the day it's just a biological and emotional urge. Some guys were just meant to fuck girly boys.
>>
>>25957861
If he's tucking it's not exactly portraying a girly boy.
>>
>>25957861

I wanna fuck this.
>>
File: 1436797193249.jpg (39KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1436797193249.jpg
39KB, 600x450px
>>25953624
This board is full of rejects that can't attract any girl so they go for failed men instead. Prison gay.

I rather be alone than throw my dignity and fuck another man up his shitpipe. Remember to check for STDs cause it's rampant among among gays and trannies.
>>
>>25958676
I only have to look like that to get a cute degenerate bf?

sign me up, f a m
>>
>>25953730
> I know nothing about science.
>>
>>25957861
>tfw think i recognize this
d-do you ever dominate people?
>>
>>25957861
quit shilling your ugly fucking body on this board
>>
>>25953624
another faggot thread on the wrong board

>>>/lgbt/

saged
hidden
that r feature
openly mocked for being pretend a females and fake
>>
>>25959202
>comes back after months
>still doesn't know fags are allowed on /r9k/
>>
>>25954164
damn, she's getting better and better looking
>>
>>25959170
desu it's bretty cute desu. Cute little boy boobs
>>
>>25958676
why is this the meme everyone goes with?
it's not like r9k is the only place people like trannies . Tons of normal dudes look at all the celebrities who gen caught with trannies
>>
>>25957051
>Why do so many of these degenerate traps actually have very large penis?
The dicks can look bigger than they actually are due to passable traps being so small. Lighting and angles help.

> I thought males with huge cocks had a more alpha male like personality to them due to the hormones?
That's not how hormones work. Do some research.
>>
>>25953624
>tfw i'll never be a cute trap
>>
>>25954164

stewingandbrewing.jpg
>>
>>25960991
>celebrities
They'll fuck anything for fame, they don't count.
>>
>>25958676
how do i check for stds? should i use a magnifying glass?
>>
>>25953624

Mental illness called being a faggot.
>>
File: 1384753197465.gif (948KB, 218x218px) Image search: [Google]
1384753197465.gif
948KB, 218x218px
>>25953624
Gayfag here, I don't understand it either.
Thread posts: 99
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.