[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that all rich people deserve death and that all rich

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: typicalconservative.jpg (132KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
typicalconservative.jpg
132KB, 400x400px
Reminder that all rich people deserve death and that all rich people never worked hard a day in their life.
>>
>>25952104

I've never met a single rich person who wasn't an extreme workaholic, you're full of shit, OP.
>>
>>25952104

I'm not rich.

But I'll tell you right now that poor people are fucking scum.

Ghetto trash that are too dumb or lazy to earn a goddamn wage.
>>
Yes get rid of all the people who innovated, contributed to human advancement and created jobs.
>>
rich people don't have a conscience.
>>
honestly I think that we should [seize the means of production]
>>
>>25952104
>all rich people never worked hard a day in their life.

Tell that to Elon Musk or Bill Gates, they built their shit from nothing. Not all rich people are like Trump who was gifted one million.
>>
File: marx.png (378KB, 595x548px) Image search: [Google]
marx.png
378KB, 595x548px
>>25952226

What a great idea, I'm sure nothing will go wrong.
>>
>>25952129
You've never met any at all then.
>>
>>25952286

What's your definition of rich? The executives at my company are all multimillionaires. I've worked with all eight of them and they all do nothing but work.
>>
>>25952329
>and they all do nothing but work.

What does their work entail? Just curious.
>>
>>25952329
>What's your definition of rich?
Having a net worth >= 5 million dollars
or
earning more than $200,000 a year
>>
Most rich people I know, let's say basic-bitch-rich, have all got their money with over-charging or taking advantage of unintelligent people.

I know because my parents are business people and are surrounded by other business people and they all discuss what goes on. The majority of millionaires make their money from short-changing people that work for them, it's just a fact of life.

It's extremely rare for a business to succeed by actually paying workers fair pay for the work they do. It's just a fact of life if you want to be really financially successful.

I worked in my parents business for a few years and I couldn't handle blatantly taking advantage of people (even if it was LEGALLY ok) it just didn't feel right.
>>
File: 1370698223050.jpg (100KB, 501x792px) Image search: [Google]
1370698223050.jpg
100KB, 501x792px
>>25952104
>implying oligarchy isn't the best form of government

i just don't get what the fuck is wrong with leftists and democratic types.
>>
>>25952952
I don't really see the need of being rich is USA
Everybody there has a real good life
As long as they work even a little
>>
>>25953025
Me again. Here's an example of what I mean.

My parents changed all of their workers to sub-contractors, my parent now were free of paying all the financial obligations that a typical full-time employee would get. So my parents started making MILLIONS more dollars per year. The people who weren't shit for brains retarded left the company but the idiots stayed. They even started charging the sub-contractors fee's for jobs they got. So my parents were literally making hundreds of thousands of dollars on-top just in fee's that they would charge to their sub-contractors, and the fees just keep going up and up every year...and the dumb ones still don't leave.

Honestly it's fucked up, but it's legal. Pretty much every business is doing this now days.
>>
>>25953062
get money, fuck bitches

I will need plastic surgery to ever be acceptable to women
>>
>>25952104
Suck a dick you beta faggot.
>>
File: 1452741075590.png (244KB, 332x335px) Image search: [Google]
1452741075590.png
244KB, 332x335px
>>25952104
>be me
>fastfood wagecuck
>lady comes in drive through
>bitchy voise asking about the price for the banana split
>$4.35 at the window
"Wait I want nuts and caramel on it"
>OK but those toppings are extra
"But it's my birthday and I'm all alone"
>you still need to pay for that
"Maybe I can persuade you at the window"
>she gets to the window
>tell her in a cold tone
>$4.35 please
>the look of defeat on sweeps over her
>I smirk as I turn around to put her order together
>>
>>25953105
What sort of business do they run? A painting company where all of the painters are "sub-contractors"

If you say consulting I'll beat the fucking shit out of you. That's not a real job.
>>
>>25953112
me too
it's harsh but what can we do after all
>>
>>25952104
>implying I didn't work twenty fucking years and two deployments to get rich
>>
>>25953127
You idiot, she was offering to suck the cum out of your balls.

You've got nothing to smirk about unless you think being a fag is funny.
>>
>>25953150
right now I'm looking at about $200,000 worth of work on my bod.

Keep in mind I also need to have my own place (apartment then house once she commits) and my own car ( I don't live in NYC). Also will need to take her out on dates, nothing fancy mind you but if I can't drop at least $20 bucks on a Friday night she will start looking elsewhere.

I'll need good credit, those student loans......maybe I don't need to be rich, but I do need a little more than average.
>>
>>25953173
>not letting women get away with shit just because muh dick
>being a fag
get ye gone, cuck
>>
>>25953145
Air conditioning business, they have about 100 plumbers,electricians,technicians etc. All of them are subcontractors. The only people they have employed normally with benefits and all that good stuff are the sales staff working in the showroom, all of the actual hard-workers out there doing the hard shit of installing everything are being ripped off. It's all legal though, which is fucked up. The smart tradesman who realize what's happening just leave but most of em just hang around for the work.

As far as I know this is how the majority of places like this run now. It's the only way to actually make a good profit.
>>
>>25953230
I see Uber taught them well. Good capitalists.

What I don't understand is why a trained an qualified electrician would want anything to do with your parents.....oh well, maybe they shocked out a few too many brain cells.
>>
>>25953127
delicious.

leoriginalxD
>>
>>25952104

What does r9k consider rich? Post networth and age.

>25
> $22,000

I don't feel very wealthy.
>>
>>25953267
I guess because my parents provide them with consistent work every week where as if they run go off on their own they have to find their own clients, which I guess can be hard.
>>
>>25953314
>you electricians

they were cucked
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.