[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> gf wants me to put diaper on her My gf is 5'0 and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: pr.jpg (56KB, 700x519px) Image search: [Google]
pr.jpg
56KB, 700x519px
> gf wants me to put diaper on her

My gf is 5'0 and I'm 6'4.

her father died before she was born. has no brothers. Grew up without a dominant male.

Now over the past few weeks I've been noticing a pattern where how she keeps telling me she sees the love of a father in my eyes. She would call me "Daddy" in bed but I figured that was just beccause it's a common thing during relationships. She is really tiny and even her feet are very small so she has to shop for kids shoes to get the right size. She's confessed to me that she still loves eating baby formula when her nieces don't finish theirs and has request me some time back to buy some for her when we're together so I can feed her. I didn't pay much attention to her but tonight we were talking and she said she has to go pee so she says I wish I had a diaper. I was silent for a bit but then she said daddy can you please buy some diapers for me? I asked her twice if she's serious and apparently she was. Then she said that please prepare a baby bag for me with diapers, Milk bottle, Baby powder etc.

I've given her baths before, but now she wants me to use baby wipes to wipe her privates, apply lotion and baby powder and then put a diaper on her and then she wants me to take her in my arms and cradle her to sleep whilst I give her a milk bottle.

To be honest I have no idea how to react but seeing as she grew up without a dad, I sort of agreed and whats weird is that I am feeling a different energy inside now and WANT to go through all of this. It's making me love her more at the same time as feeling weird.
>>
>>25951348
>gf
Normie reeeeeeeeee
>>
>>25951348
She is broken. Drop her.
>>
>>25951402
not really normal at all
>>
>>25951348
Do it, you faggot. This is hot.
>>
Do it OP. Follow your dreams, you glorious normie.
>>
This is really weird. Maybe she should see a therapist? I mean, I know people have fetishes but this is a bit extreme. Maybe she's into the ddlg scene.
>>
>>25951688
this is the most normie post ive ever read

give me a minute i have to make something
>>
Just do it. Clearly she needs that
>>
File: SENTeacher-Certificate-1.png (210KB, 1446x2049px) Image search: [Google]
SENTeacher-Certificate-1.png
210KB, 1446x2049px
>>25951688

here you go fucker
>>
I had a girl who wanted me to worship her feet. Just do it and don't spend so much time worrying/trying to figure out what her deal is.

A smart anon here once joked "MY AUNT OWNED A SHOE STORE. IS THAT WHY I LIKE FEET?!?"

Humans are too conplicated to make those connections.

Be a good bf. Put on the fucking diaper. Shit sounds kind of hot to be honest family member.
>>
>>25951509
literally pick her up and drop her, I want her to die
>>
>>25951348
>My gf is 5'0 and I'm 6'4.

>being 6'4
>not realizing this is literally the only context in which any female would find you sexually attractive

Lanklets, when will they learn?
>>
Living the dream.

Also, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Do it. She's regressing and this opens her up. You do it in the right way, and she will become so emotionally dependant/attached to you that her chances of cucking you ever will be absolutely 0. While she's in these regressed states she's essentially vulnerable to programming.
>>
>>25951348

I envy you. This is my fetish, and I have no chance of ever getting to do it
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.