[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

29 year old NEET here, nearing wizardry, never worked a day in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1446259469938.gif (535KB, 640x636px) Image search: [Google]
1446259469938.gif
535KB, 640x636px
29 year old NEET here, nearing wizardry, never worked a day in my life thanks to helicopter parents.

I could never understand why people wageslave. Now I can't understand how they can even cope with doing it, knowing that their money is going to support foreign aid, importing migrants who hate us and want to outbreed us through rape, corrupt politicians giving pork barrel contracts to their white collar criminal asshole friends...

How do wagies cope with knowing that between a third and half their workday, 5 days a week or however many they work, is spent entirely for the benefit of people who hate them?
>>
I'm sorry I didn't make this edgier sounding guys.

Give me a break.
>>
>>25951033
How you get your neet bucks
>>
>>25951273
2800$/month

Faked autism
>>
>>25951273

They just pay all my expenses, I gotta live at home

>>25951297

EU?
>>
>>25951297
So disability benefits? You're worse than those fucking immigrants motherfucker.
>>
>>25951297
Bullshit. No one gets $700 a week autism bucks. Not even in countries with the best welfare and strongest dollar.
In Australia I get $1000/month.

My 90 y/o grandmother on a pension doesn't even get $700 a week.
>>
>>25951033
>How do wagies cope with knowing that between a third and half their workday, 5 days a week or however many they work, is spent entirely for the benefit of people who hate them?

This simply isn't true though. Welfare and aid is a pittance of the tax we pay.

You're incredibly stupid if you don't understand that tax isn't all neetbux and foreign aid.
>>
>>25951379
You don't understand how the benefits system works do you?

If you live in a wealthy town with high rent they pay out more benefits
>>
>>25951434
What the fuck country is that?

Im in Australia.

My grandparents on my mothers side live in the most expensive suburb in the state and live in a small 2 bedroom home worth $1.80million and they get exactly the same pension as my grandparents on my fathers side who live in a $600k house in one of the middle-class suburbs.

The fuck kind of country gives higher benefits to people living in more expensive places? I call bullshit.
>>
The whole idea that you have to work, eat, yadda yadda just to exist seems so absurd.

>having to spend half of your life hating life just to have life

Unless you end up doing interesting work, I guess. Still ties you down in any case tho because it's all about output, not growth.
>>
>>25951477

It's called a rental subsidy, you fucking tard. If you own your home outright, you're not getting any extra cash to cover your housing costs
>>
>>25951483

>being so fucking pleb and shit tier that you lack the intelligence and imagination to do a non-wageslave job.

Scrub my toilet until it shines, you clueless fuck.
>>
>>25951424

I live in Sweden. You might want to rethink that.
>>
>>25951537
Pay for my rent/food/entertainment you wagecuck.
>>
File: absolutely haram.jpg (71KB, 531x471px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely haram.jpg
71KB, 531x471px
>tfw 28
>For the entire time I was 27, plus a couple more months, I was NEETing it up from my wealthy parents because I could only get shitty awful jobs
>Now I have a decent job for the first time ever
>Our company has two offices, 200 miles apart, and wanted to introduce me to the other one
>Yesterday, my boss picked me up at 5am and drove me to the other office so I could sit there doing nothing all day
>Today, we even left early to drive home and I still didn't get home until midnight because of traffic

Wagecucking is real, and I do it.
>>
>>25951597

Explain how Sweden pays for infrastructure, healthcare, education and public services in general.

Fucking retard.

>>25951660

Here's your shitty housing, cheap, worthless food, and an internet connection, you wretched fucking failure
>>
>>25951537
I'd rather not 2bh family
Also I pretty much addressed this with

>Unless you end up doing interesting work, I guess. Still ties you down in any case tho because it's all about output, not growth.

It's better than pretty much all alternatives, though, save for getting money out of nowhere
>>
>>25951708
You spend your free time on here just like us NEET failures

The wagecuck depression is real

P.S. You can use bennies at Whole Foods
>>
>>25951843

>implying that somehow matters, as if free time has some sort of value and I'm wasting every second of it here

It's hilarious when NEETs think we're here as much as they are.

>implying I'm not at work right now

>implying your pittance would buy you anything worth mentioning from Whole Foods or that you go there anyway

Nice try, you ridiculous omega moron
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.