[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any other KVs here like to talk to women just to piss them off?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

File: 213213123123.jpg (73KB, 580x539px) Image search: [Google]
213213123123.jpg
73KB, 580x539px
Any other KVs here like to talk to women just to piss them off?

I don't mean actively trying to anger them, I mean by just walking up to them and saying hi. By merely not being Chad it pisses them off or makes them "uncomfortable" even in the most typical setting. It's fucking gold and I dont see how more men dont find it amusing.

Feels good to do what is to them a waste of their time.

>The way they squirm and wish they could tell me to die.
>The way they try to act polite as if they actually want me there.
>The retarded sighs they do when they're bored because you aren't funny enough to be their jester

It's hilarious. I highly recommend it, it's good to grow your social skills too and you'll learn how to piss off normalfags. Why join them when you can ruin their day and possibly their social lives?

Best part is that if you lift or practice applied marital arts like Muay Thai, then if a Chad gets pissed off that you accidentally approached his girl you have an excuse to drop him since he threatened you.
>>
>>25948888
>like to talk to women just to piss them off?
I'm backing away now
>>
>>25948920
whatever you say bro. I hope you dont think that post was in any way witty

You can start "backing away" out of this board while you're at it
>>
I wish I had the balls to do this, OP. You're doing God's work.
>>
women are always nice to me

maybe it's an american thing since people in american seem turbo judgmental and it's the only place I've ever gotten death stares for being socially awkward
>>
what is she drinking, op? looks interesting.
>>
>>25948964
But it feels like a waste of time tho
>>
>>25948888
>tfw Krav Maga
>can't push chad without killing/scarring him
feels bad main
>>
>>25949007
Ttongsul

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ttongsul
>>
>>25949066

hah i knew it all along i just made u think that i didn't so you could spoil it for me but really you didn't spoil anything.
>>
>>25949027
It isnt. Sure you cant truly wound a woman, but you are still wasting her time, and if she's seen talking to the loner nerd, she will lose social status. So actually scratch what I said. You can make her feel like shit by robbing her of her friends, and all you did was be friendly to her
>>
Sometimes I speak glossolalia to women. A drunk bitch never stops talking, and they don't listen either. So when they pause and look at me for a reply, I just say "geihjrhfklnwelkcwgjkengklewng" - and then the dumb bitches just keep talking about whatever they were before, as if I wasn't just speaking complete gibberish.

Some of these bitches have the nerve to tell me I'm a good listener. I don't hear what they say though, in one ear, out the other. I just nod and say "right" occasionally.

Women like talking to me, it's truly a curse.
>>
>>25949164
Women are autistic as fuck really. Nothing they say is interesting
>>
>>25949100
anon it's ok calm down man
>>
>>25948888
hmm this seems like a fun little social experiment
>>
>>25949231

>telling a calm person to calm down
>>
>>25948888
QUADS DOING GODS WORK EVERYBODY

PRAISE HIM

Also, if you drop Chad in front of his girl her pussy will probably go wet for you instead.
>>
>>25949259
Try it bro. It doesnt matter if you aren't funny, social skills are trash, you're anxious as fuck, etc

The goal is to piss her off by engaging her, no matter how poorly it's done. The goal is to humiliate her, not yourself.

In fact, the more nervous you are, the more you will squirm because she will hate you for not being a ultra cocky, confident Chad. You'll love it I promise.
>>
>>25948888
>no bottle-pissing urine-drinking japanese qt gf
>>
Sounds like fun m8 except for the part where I have such little muscle mass even the pussiest roasty could fuck my shit up.
>>
>>25949308
*the more she will squirm
>>
I play mind games with women.
>>
>>25948990
this is sorta true. everytime i go out in public it seems like everyones out to get me.

like, i almost inadvertenly got into several fights for practically nothing by simply momentarily looking at someone or bumping into them.
>>
>>25949339
Then go talk to nerd girls who dont have boyfriends. Even if the girl isn't attractive you'll still get the same entertainment because average/ugly girls are even more stuck up
>>
File: feel computer.jpg (125KB, 1102x967px) Image search: [Google]
feel computer.jpg
125KB, 1102x967px
>>25949339
>tfw weigh 100lbs so miss out on the most universal and defining of male experiences: being stronger and bigger than women
>>
File: 1430769995959.jpg (701KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1430769995959.jpg
701KB, 2048x1536px
I actually tried this yesterday for similar intentions.

OP's right, it is kinda fun
>>
>>25949421
Any medical problems?

bloxww
>>
>>25948888
I do this too, feels good.
Also nice for mentioning martial arts.
>>
you are literally autistic
>>
>>25949533

no, I think it's because I made the mistake of going vegeterian when I was 11, fucked up my growth, thanks liberal parents
>>
>31 years old.
>Stuck in a sexless marriage, haven't had sex in 3 years. (My wife is brilliant but mentally ill, and I'm on prescriptions that kill my sex drive.)
>No longer care.
>Work out 6 days a week, both running and weights.
>Am honestly handsome and well-dressed.
>When I encounter ugly women, I heavily flirt with them for no reason whatsoever.
>When I encounter really hot women, I treat them like absolute shit and belittle their opinions for no reason whatsoever.

I have no idea why I do this. I suppose I want to balance the scales. The fucked-up part of this is that it resonates with both types... the best way to fuck a hot woman is to be handsome and fit and treat her like shit.

I don't know, man. I fucking hate this planet and everyone on it. I'm going to happily die sexless and childless with the way my marriage is going.
>>
File: 2462462424.jpg (72KB, 634x650px) Image search: [Google]
2462462424.jpg
72KB, 634x650px
>trying to exploit /r9k/'s misanthropy and tricking them into being normal human beings
>>
>>25950455
Well it's kind of working. Either I piss these normies off or maybe I can find a qt that doesn't mind me being awkward as fuck. I'll have to consider this honestly.
>>
>>25948888
lel i do the opposite i ignore them and that pisses them off as well.
>>
>>25950258
OP's way to social aware to be autistic.
>>
>>25948990
This, I talked to a girl that lives near me today on the walk home, made it all the way without sperging, she's nice, I wouldn't date her though because I don't do that. It wasn't nearly as painful as I thought it would be, helped that it was raining and I had an umbrella to offer her, evn though she rejected it.
>>
So do I just walk by a girl, say hi, and keep walking? Would that really offend them? What if they say hi back?
>>
>>25950387

whats your wife's mental illnesses

you should tell her you want a one way open relationship and cuckquean her
>>
>>25950607
that only happens if you're attractive

get the fuck out normie
>>
>>25948888
Yes, I love being antisocial

I used to not shower for weeks then go and buy junk food and sit next to people as I watched them squirm. Nobody ever said anything, they just feel uncomfortable.

The other week I went and sat down to a girl on a bench talking on the phone. She let out an audible groan then got up and walked away

Sometimes I talk to people just to make them uncomfortable. Usually it's omplete random who are alone and I start asking them invasive and weird questions or just make statements like "all these people walking past and not one will talk to you". Last night I was buying some alcohol and the cashier couldn't figure out if I was drunk, crazy or about to rob him.

Stare at people in public. Just do it. Across the room or nearby, just do it. Look away when you want to, not because you feel awkward or obnoxious.
>>
>>25950768
No seems like you just stand there, being autistic as possible. If they say hi don't say anything or smile and stand there.
>>
>>25950822
She has absolutely crippling depression. We're also both recovering addicts, though we've been sober for 4 years now. Still a struggle.
>>
File: Corbis-42-16670204.jpg (46KB, 404x480px) Image search: [Google]
Corbis-42-16670204.jpg
46KB, 404x480px
I love this feel bro

I always make a point of mentioning aging roasties and seeing how pissed they get

>"wow, you're really getting up there!"
>"when are you due? no? oh, you just have lots of meat on your bones. "
>"nice tattoo, reminds me of graffiti on a nice building"
>"what a cool hobby! I bet you know loads about it..."
>>
>>25949421
GOMAD and bulk up, bro.
>>
Talking to them at all lets them vent at you and makes them feel better about themselves you stupid fuck.

Personally I like to ignore people, not just women completely and only look at them blankly to see their look of disappointment and confusion at the fact I didn't go out of my way to kiss their ass.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.