[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>just had an interview for my last chance of leaving this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1419220635544.gif (980KB, 305x320px) Image search: [Google]
1419220635544.gif
980KB, 305x320px
>just had an interview for my last chance of leaving this hell
>blew it

Whats the quickest way to off myself? I can't keeping going like this.
>>
What kind of questions did they ask you and how did you blow it?
>>
Interview for what?

I aced my autism interview and now get 300GBP NEETbux every fortnight
>>
File: 1366471813939.png (178KB, 435x303px) Image search: [Google]
1366471813939.png
178KB, 435x303px
Pic related with a heavy does of liquid courage.
>>
>>25947091
That's too bad anon, same happened to me this week. Guess it's back to writing application letters, if I can still remember how to.
>>
>>25947117
so I graduated in 2015 and don't have any experience, and all the questions i was asked were about applied experience (
certain programs etc.). I was trying to twist it into my school experience and what not but I don't think it worked out.

>>25947193

I wish desu, it was a data analyst position. If it was an autism interview, I'd aced it everytime.
>>
>>25947410
if it was an entry level interview don't bullshit idiot, say shit like "I don't have any relevant professional experience but I did x, y and z" etc. etc.
>>
>>25947539
that's what I did, but for some reason i can tell they were disappointed. for instance, the interviewer asked when have i worked with large datasets, and i said so bs about with school examples.
>>
>>25947615
what exactly did you sayoriginal comment incoming
>>
>>25947704
i recorded the convo, will transcipt.
>>
>>25947704
>>25947831
Damn, i cant listen to this recording again, i sound so retarded. They asked me if I have ever had to export data from a database into r, and I basically said not really, I did it for one of the examples in class... Fuck, back to the original question, what's the quickest way to off oneself, without a gun or helium? can i drink my self to death?
>>
>>25948158
It's not that bad dude. You are gonna have a lot of these before you find a post uni job. The more you do the better prepared you will get
>>
>>25948260
this isn't my first interview though, and i'm not getting better, I'm just rotting away in my room in my parents house.

Thanks for trying to help though
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.