[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So let's say a girl moves in with you after dating you for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

File: 1435718428105.jpg (79KB, 576x840px) Image search: [Google]
1435718428105.jpg
79KB, 576x840px
So let's say a girl moves in with you after dating you for a year. You come home to her sucking him off or doing whatever else, and it's on your bed.

Can someone explain to me why you aren't allowed injure or kill them both in this moment? They are in your house. Castle Law. By all means you can consider them intruders right?
>>
>>25944425
>Can someone explain to me why you aren't allowed injure or kill them both in this moment?

Yes... because the people who write the laws (and/or a large percentage of the population) realize that they may be the one (or someone they care about, like a child or friend) caught in bed committing adultery.

As a society, people have come to the conclusion that cheating is bad, but not bad enough to warrant death.

That's really all there is to it.

In some other societies, catching your spouse committing adultery does justify death.
>>
File: doglife.jpg (128KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
doglife.jpg
128KB, 540x540px
>>25944425

>balding fucks can have girls like that
>>
>>25944535
>physically allowing the cucking of ones self
>tripfag advice
>>
>>25944425
Dude I wouldn't even care about law at this point
I would probably beat their faces to pulp without even hesitating
>>
>>25944767
>he doesn't know who Cro is

Those girls are prostitutes. He's a rich guy who lives in Thailand. He used to play CSGO on twitch and he was famous for getting drunk on stream. His twitch got banned multiple times for various crazy things he did on stream, like throwing his computer chair around the room, throwing his beer bottles at the walls, and some other shit
>>
>>25944789
My man. Although jail is pretty scary bro but holy shit imagine you've been dating this cute girl and this evil chad is doing disgusting things to her on YOUR FUCKING BED.

How can you not be enraged unless you have no testosterone? So glad I have an M1 Garand
>>
>>25944425
Castle Law doesn't mean that just because people are on your property, you are granted the right to kill them. If they are a direct threat to you, you have more leway to use force in order to defend yourself. However, if you kill the girl you've been dating and the one she's blowing just because they did what they did, that's a straight up murder.
>>
>>25944840
the girl chose to ruin and degrade herself with some filthy prick behind her boyfriend's back. I'm not saying you're wrong, but how does this not morally warrant death?
>>
>>25944834
That's it dude
It's losing your freedom or losing your balls
Ofc my choice would be losing my freedom
Some times you can't simply suck it up and forget
>>
>>25944789
Exactly.

If you kill them both then and there then as long as you don't live with anyone else you probably have at least 24 hours before the bodies are discovered.'

Easily enough time to head for mexico or some other non-extradition country.

>but I can't speak Spanish how will I work?
So just take all your savings with you and have a nice, long holiday.
>>
>>25944771
I completely misread the original post and missed the "dating" line. I am an idiot.
>>
>>25944425
One time my best friend caught his girlfriend cheating on him with his roommate. He grabbed a xbox power brick and hit him roommate with it. The roommate had him arrested for assault, but the judge drop the charged because of the situation.
>>
Whatever you do, AVOID american jails as much as you can. I still have nightmares about my time there and have a bitter murderous hatred of the police now, it scars you for life.
>>
>>25944425
hi, i'm from /k/ and i usually just troll /r9k/ but lemme answer this seriously:

in castle doctrine states (assuming you are speaking about the US), your home and often your enclosed property is considered defensible with deadly force against trespass.

trespass implies an uninvited person willfully encroaching upon your "castle".

in your scenario, the guy was very likely invited by a legal tenant of the property (your gf) who lives there and has legal right to be there.

you can then revoke that right and tell him to leave. if he refuses, it becomes trespassing and you can call the cops to have him arrested for misdemeanor trespass. if he is belligerent it's upgraded to a felony in most jurisdictions.

if he broke into the home and was never invited, he can then be killed with little consequence in most (36) states, and the few that may allow the guy's family a civil suit against you for excessive force would need to prove their case because defense of home is an affirmative defense.

in the above scenario, taking a slap on the wrist as a "crime of passion" and beating the man ugly with a baseball bat he may or may not survive is likely the best course of action on top of kicking out the cheating girl.
>>
>>25944962
Hi /k/ommando

So one time I read a greentext on this board back in 2013 when it was still good. He told us that he came home and his girl was making out with this guy. The Chad proceeded to kick his ass (he was far larger than anon) and threw him out of his own house. If this were to happen to any of us I'm assuming from your post we can have him arrested for a felony but is there any larger way to fuck him up in that case?
>>
>>25945011
>The Chad proceeded to kick his ass (he was far larger than anon) and threw him out of his own house.

HURR HEIGHT DOESN'T MATTER
HURR JUST APPROACH WOMEN

Yeah, this just proves there is no chance if you're not a Chad.
>>
>>25944873
>>25944873
Now imagine that the Chad gets smart with you and smug as fuck. He looks you in the eye telling her "keep sucking" and she does while giggling

How mad are you now anon?
>>
Lmao i remember that time he was talking about how to fuck a tranny.
>>
>>25945039
No you can get a girl, you just need a way to repel/kill Chads that threaten you, her, or the relationship between you two
>>
>>25945066
>Implying he would have time to say anything before I fill him with lead
>>
>>25945011
>If this were to happen to any of us I'm assuming from your post we can have him arrested for a felony but is there any larger way to fuck him up in that case?
well he just attacked you in your own home in which you have a legal right to be there. if he was also invited by the girl he has a right to be there until that right is revoked. after you were thrown out, your best legal recourse is to call the cops and have him arrested for felony trespass and battery.

the moment he put hands on you in your own home you can reasonably retaliate. if the amount of force available to you is overwhelmed (by skill, size, number of attackers, et c), then you use a force multiplier (pistol, bat, rifle, et c) to "even the odds" and ensure your survival.

these scenarios are complicated largely by the assumption that the other guy is INVITED, legally invited into the home by a resident - that is what gives "Chad" a legal right to be there until that invitation is revoked. him attacking you is pretty reasonable to either call the cops or kill him (if you can reasonably ascertain you needed to to prevent a forcible felony).
>>
Wasn't killing the man who had sex with your wife legal in many legal jurisdictions in history? Especially if caught in flagrante delicto?
>>
>>25945167
this shit is making my head spin. Summarize it will ya?

By the way I noticed the quotes. Chad is any man who gets laid a lot with minimum effort either because of social prowess, high status, or physical attributes and usually has a Dark Triad (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_triadWikipedia) personality that would enable him to do the things described ITT with no guilt.
>>
>>25945262
*https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_triad

Linked it wrong
>>
This faggot was a csgo streamer not too long ago, he cheated and got banned live. You can check his live bans on yt and everything. This guy isnt beautiful or anything he just has a rich family which gets him bitches. And he is batshit insane, he threw a molotov in his room and everything
>>
>>25945262
okay, let me make a scenario then: you come home to find your long time live in SO seemingly in bed/having sex with another man

the man was likely invited into the home by the live in SO. the live in SO has a legal right to be in the home and can extend that right to others. so the other man isn't trespassing.

you are also not trespassing, but you can demand that the man leaves. if he refuses you can call the cops for misdemeanor trespass (in most places) because you have revoked his right to be there.

if the man attacks you, you are usually 100% in the right to fuck him up in some way. if there is a significant difference in force between you two (like he has a buddy there, or he's 8' mountain man or something) you may use a force multiplier to even the odds. a force multiplier is usually a weapon of some sort. if you genuinely are in a position where you fear for your life or great bodily injury you can then kill him to prevent that (best would be after you are attacked initially).

as for "Chad" it sounds like just some guy who nets easy girls who put in some small effort into himself. who the fuck cares. people who intentionally fuck with others without any guilt or conscious are sociopaths or narcissists and are pretty empty people - literally.
>>
>>25945463
>sociopaths or narcissists and are pretty empty people

yeah bro thats what dark triad is, part of it anyway
>>
>>25945507
then who cares? you can either give a fuck and be a sadsack and not compete, or you can NOT give a fuck and let them self destruct in 20 years.

not giving a fuck has the sweet benefit of doing other shit like shooting, hiking, diving, working out, working, racing, working on the car, chilling with buddies, pool sharking, partying, et c and chatting up chicks that aren't air heads. best of all, mr Chad guy is out of mind - not like he's important to you anyway and why care about the girls he fucks that not even HE cares about?
>>
>>25945600
because he's evil anon.
>>
>>25945720
then he can go be evil over there with the other losers that have nothing else going for them. maybe i'm wrong and there's a legit use for him to excuse being lazy and not caring for yourself? like i don't see why someone else being a dick is anything to be booty bothered over when you can just go do your own thing and not give a fuck.
>>
>>25945790
why are you assuming things about me lol? I'm just telling you that Chads are bad people
>>
>>25945812
"you" can be used as a second person plural you know lol. that and i'm telling you that someone who is a sociopath has no bearing on anything you do or don't do any more than hair color or his favorite league champion. if he's fucking your girl while invited into your house, you toss him out and the girl can be tossed out too. with police assistance.

if you're pretty certain he's going to wreck you, you shoot him dead.
>>
>>25945971
anyway i'm going to the range and taking some people to try some new stuff out before cooking.

if you're curious about castle laws and trespass laws in your state, check out cornell's legal institute online. it's got case references and citations for plenty of scenarios.
>>
File: edgy3.png (166KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
edgy3.png
166KB, 450x300px
Because thankfully the laws aren't written like edgemasters like you, faggot.
You're expected to handle your emotions like an adult. You cannot take the life of another because the hurt your fucking feelings. We don't do mudslime honor killings here in the United States.

>>25944872
See above, autist.

>>25944873
>I should be able to end anothers life because I'm upset
>>
>>25946192
you can make me upset, just dont do it on my property, especially when you are trespassing. I bet you've fucked some guy's wife and you're mad because you dont want to be reminded of the possible consequences if you keep it up
>>
>>25944962
Why would you beat the man? He didn't cheat on you, your gf did.
>>
>>25946262
most people here are saying they'd beat both.
>>
>>25946262
well for starters because it's kinda hard to go to a couple's house and not notice there are two people living there.

so you can fairly assume he knew and did it anyway. your wife is a cheating shit and he's the enabler. fuck em both.
>>
>>25944767
Money my man, you can get 5 of them with enough money, and take pictures, post it on instagram or shit like that.
Just look at him don't think he has the two of them because of his charm or looks lel
>>
>>25944817
I get why he'd make such a distasteful post then. What a tryhard.
>>
>>25946246
>you can make me upset, just dont do it on my property, especially when you are trespassing.
If you're invited in by someone who's living there, you're not trespassing.
Even so, OP didn't say this dude was asked to leave and didn't. Just that you come in, get upset, and throw the ultimate life ending hissyfit.

>I bet you've fucked some guy's wife and you're mad because you dont want to be reminded of the possible consequences if you keep it up
No, you just should be able to kill like that unless in case of self defense, you edgefaggot.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.