[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that I have your attention.. Why the fuck do you care so

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: cummings.jpg (229KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
cummings.jpg
229KB, 960x720px
Now that I have your attention..

Why the fuck do you care so much about sex? I understand sex is fun, its nice, its plenty enjoyable to have somebody give you an orgasm. BUT. Why can't you be patient about it? Most people you meet are gross and disgusting motherfuckers, barely practice decent hygiene. You realize that guy you wanna fuck probably has a smelly cock/balls/anus or that girl you wanna fuck could be bleeding or shitting or have a hairy or fish-smelling vagina right now?

Just wait. Wait for your fucking turn and practice the art of introspection. Learn to love yourself before you try to exchange smelly bodily fluids with some other disgusting, unwashed human.
>>
>Why the fuck do you care so much about sex? I understand sex is fun, its nice, its plenty enjoyable to have somebody give you an orgasm. BUT. Why can't you be patient about it?

Because I get urges for sexual pleasure, and masturbation sucks for me because I was circum-mutilated.

I want to feel whatever pleasure is left in my mutilated dick while not having to put lube on it (which feels very gross and takes away a lot of feeling and means I have no orgasm when I come--it just feels like pissing because there's no stretchy feeling at the climax) or jerk the skin on my dick that doesn't even move, which is literally painful to do but at least I get an orgasm at the end. ANd I've tried those pocket pussies and I don't feel anything at all when I use them.

Circumcision was literally popularized in my country to make masturbation less fun. Yeah cut guys still masturbate but it feels like shit to me and every time I do it, the awareness of the fact that I was mutilated hits me like a truck.

Doesn't help that the advice a lot of cut guys like me who hate it get is DURRHUR GO GET LAID.

>that girl you wanna fuck could be bleeding or shitting or have a hairy or fish-smelling vagina right now?

None of that turns me off at all.
>>
>>25941868
The people you're talking to are failed normalfags and don't belong here.
>>
File: image.jpg (186KB, 1242x1199px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
186KB, 1242x1199px
Men prove their worth by having sex with a lot of women and women prove their sworth by having numerous orbiters
>>
>>25941868
I agree. Sex is fun, but why not just take a wank and play some video games instead. It will be more stimulating in the long run.
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>25941868
OP you talk about sex you must have had sex thats means your not a robot your a normie and you schuld not be here becuase normie dont belong to this place
>>
>>25942670
Prove that you didn't have sex dsigusting frog
>>
>>25942623

I only have collected 2 orbiters, I would count the third one but he seems more like a pervert than just a beta.

They need to BTFO though
>>
>>25941868
You can always shower before fucking...
>>
Be fembot and use to play magic the gathering. After bf and I broke up other magic players started trying to date me. Eww, gross. None of them bathed and smelled horrible. Other then bad hygiene issues they ate horribly. At the very least, if you want a gf please, WASH OR DICK. Just bath everyday in case you are around a cute girl. Holy shit, parents are so shitty they can't even teach their kids to practice good hygiene. Those are basic needs. You live in a 1st world country? and
>>
>>25942727
>presenting logic to disgusting normalfags
anon i..
>>
>>25941868
>Wait for your fucking turn

You'd be mad too if you went to the amusement park and got in line and they kept letting other people ride over and over again without letting you on.

I mean, yeah, some of these guys are just "waaah I'm 18 and no gf," but what about those of us who are 30 and still virgins, or even us cyborgs for whom it's just been years of "waiting for our turn" while watching our friends get with girl after girl?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.