[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waith ood https://en.wikipedia

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waithood
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twixter

Why do things like these happen in the modern society? How were things different in the past?
Does it happen because of inflated higher education?
>everybody gets a degree
>everybody wants a job-related degree
>there aren't so many jobs
>graduates don't want to work menial jobs either
>thus the class of jobless youth is born
>>
>>25941548
There just aren't a lot of menial jobs available in this day and age since most of it is done in nigger countries or China because of cheap labor and even those are being replaced by robots in factories etc.

I wouldn't be surprised if college became mandatory in the next 20 years.
>>
File: 1442400758408.jpg (76KB, 497x523px) Image search: [Google]
1442400758408.jpg
76KB, 497x523px
>>25941548
Solution? Militarization of all NEETs, Twixters, Waithooders, ect. ect. and wage war against all governments, all people over 55, all the chads, all the stacies, and everyone we hate in our own localities.

Waithooders, which I guess are Middle East and North African NEETs, can kill the secularists or the theologists (whichever the youth hate more) and the christians and pagans in their area.

European NEETs can kill off the old people sucking up social services, kill the governments the screwed them, kill off the Jews who sold them out and Muslims who invaded them, and of course the chads and stacies of Europe.

American NEETs, or "Twixters" I guess, can kill off the lefties, kill the government and start over, kill off the Jews and Muslims, kill the liberal arts college professors and anyone who's ever worked in human resources or university admissions. Kill the gang bangers and the cartel and expel illegal Mexicans and blast anyone who steps over the border.

Japanese Freeters can kill off the aging salarymen, maybe their government if they feel like it, kill the Jap chads, and start annexing islands WWII style.

It's bound to happen eventually. A bunch of men sitting around with nothing to do will eventually start to get too bored and/or desperate and will take up arms and use them against someone. Might as well we all get together and take it out on those that have screwed us.
>>
>>25942141
Why bite the hand that feeds you? The only reason you're still alive is because of the government
>>
Yep. Have 2 degrees and can't find any jobs right now. The last job process I went though, I literally had to jump hoops for , getting all these medical exams and 3 different panel interviews and 2 exams. Still didn't get it, and it was for a entry level job starting at 32k a year. It's just such a fucking joke right now that I lost total faith in the system. It's pathetic that I'm expected to work some min wage job while I'm an educated White Male who worked hard for my education.
>>
>>25942275
Maybe try looking for a job abroad
>>
>>25942275
This so much. I graduated back in May, hadn't found a job yet. After literally hundreds of applications sent out, a ton of phone interviews, a bunch of in-person interviews, and nothing to show for it, I fucking joined the military so I could start having a life.

It just feels like companies don't want to hire you. You go through 3-5 phone interviews before they even let you in the door, then you have a bunch of interviews all with people trying to find a reason to cross you off the list. Such fucking shit. I can't even afford to live by myself on a shitty job anyway so why bother?
>>
Every entry-level job listing ever

>must have 3+ years of relevant experience
>must have a degree
>must have at least 5 professional references
>online application takes 90 minutes to finish and requires you to enter a ton of shit that is on your resume that you could upload in 2 seconds
>no benefits, starting pay $10/hr
>>
I'm trying to get into university but it's hard, I've failed the entrance exam two times now and every time I fail it's another year at home doing absolutely nothing since nobody wants to hire someone without a degree

>>25942368
>>25942275
What degrees do you have?
>>
>>25942447
that's why you lie like you've never lied before
>>
>>25942582

I do and it doesn't help. I'm still competing with a billion other applications and they will just give the job to some manager's nephew anyways.
>>
File: 1439757164746.png (648KB, 606x678px) Image search: [Google]
1439757164746.png
648KB, 606x678px
>>25942447
I start work at Comcast as a field tech. After 90 days, they bump me up to 14/hr. Full benefits, free internet/cable. And I'll be working 4x10 shifts.

I had 3 years of work history totally unrelated to it, though.
>>
>>25941548
People are wising up that living with your parents is the shit.
>>
>>25942447
Grab/build a gun/bomb and start a terror cell.

Lucky fucks in the Middle East can just join secular military or a terrorist organization and play the ultimate game of war.

Same thing with Mexicans and Columbos and Peruvians. They can just join up with cartels or the military/law enforcement there.
>>
>>25942645

I'm not that desperate. I only need to wageslave for a decade, tops, before I hit the inheritance jackpot. Then I will be living the comfy NEET life for the rest of my days.
>>
>>25942675
I'm getting pretty desperate. If I do carry out a mission, I'll be sure to make it a good one.

>>25942757
Take someone/something out while your at it. If every person who suicided just went vigilante/suicide bomber we'd probably get a lot of good shit done/destroyed. Or at least people will be a bit kinder to each other.

Next time subway doesn't give you an egg on you sandwich because it's two minutes past breakfast then pull the switch on a waterbottle full of potassium chlorate and powdered sucrose. Bet you anything that after that no one else will have to suffer though that pet peeve ever again.
>>
I was a NEET for over a year
I didn't know there was other terms for this and I also didn't think it was that widespread and not that recent

Just my 2 cents; I think education is partially to blame - with so many people getting advanced degrees barely anyone's left wanting to do the braindead, manual labor since they are overqualified for it. They accumulate a ton of debt and with the cost of life being expensive they can't even live on their own.

I don't have a solution really
but I think a good world war would stir this shit up a bit, give people something to work for and shake up this lazy degenerate western society
>>
This really is a macroeconomic problem; it has next-to-nothing to do with "arrogant feckless millenials" or whatever other line of bullshit the Chads of the world might spin. The core issue is that companies only hire if there's work they need doing, and the more unemployed there are relative to the number of openings, the more companies can set the terms of employment. One follow-on issue is that work becoming more efficient means that fewer people (or fewer man-hours) are needed to get the same amount done, but at the same time, employing fewer people and having more power to stagnate salaries lowers aggregate demand (total consumer purchasing power) which creates a negative feedback loop: companies need fewer people, so they hire fewer people and can pay them less (in real terms), so aggregate demand goes down, so companies need fewer people. This is the "capitalist realization problem."

There's an external source of aggregate demand called the federal deficit, but since we live in the era of "government is the problem" and "public debt will need to be paid back" and "federal budgets should be balanced," that source of demand is weakening and exacerbating the problem. State and local governments can't pick up the slack because, not being issuers of dollars, they're unable to run limitless deficits/hold limitless debt.

The real core of it is that libertarianism is the cancer that's killing the west, but since libertarians are very good at playing on people's weaknesses, they've convinced everyone they're the solution instead of the problem. But y'know, you can't stump the Trump, and so forth.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.