[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tonight at midnight you will die a painless death. For exactly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (301KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
301KB, 320x240px
Tonight at midnight you will die a painless death.

For exactly a year and a day your soul is trapped in your corpse, unable to move or do anything except sit in your dead body and stare into the darkness of your grave.

But when that year and day have passed, a white light suddenly appears. You hear a heavenly voice call out to you.

It gives you two options:

>you are permitted to leave your earthly form and travel to the afterlife.
>Whether you will be punished or rewarded in the afterlife is still to be decided.

>you may stay on earth, and come back from the dead as a hideous, deadly monster.
>You remain immortal as long as nothing violent happens to you.
>You can be easily overcome by 4 or more humans, so you will need to stay in hiding, but dealing with 1 or 2 humans should be easy for your powerful new form.
>If you die, you will be dragged to hell for all eternity.
>>
This is so shitty

Afterlife it is
>>
>come back as a monster
>life is still shit
>tfnogf
>An hero
>???
>profit
>>
I'll take my chances with the afterlife. The penitent man will be forgiven, right?
>>
Afterlife. I see no reason to stay here.
>>
>>25940686
>>25941133
>>25941382
>>25942220
Maybe. Or maybe you lived your lives so horribly that you are basically guaranteed to go to hell. I know I would go hell. So I'd rather take my shot at immortality by coming back from the dead
>>
>>25940167
more details about that deadly monster?
>>
>go to afterlife
>yell at god for making life so shitty
>god gets butthurt and sends me to hell
>be consumed by my bitterness and anger and envy
>become a tortured soul or a demon
Good.
>>
>>25942509
I really didn't do anything, neither bad nor good. So might as well give it a shot.
>>
>>25942576
Ok that makes sense to me
>>
Having any choice end with "You will go to hell." Is pretty fucking retarded, and only anons acting stupid on purpose would pick it.

Hot tip for your next thread.
>>
>>25942552
You are much stronger, faster, and better adapted to handle the natural elements than any mere man. However, just because you are strong doesn't mean a clip of bullets to the head won't finish you off.

There are no others of your kind, and humans are afraid of you. Scientists will try to capture you and do experiments, due to the fact that you are unique.

You basically have to spend your time in hiding. You don't feel the urge to eat or drink or sleep, as you are undead. If you want to you can, however.
>>
>>25944079
Yes, but you only go to hell if you are murdered. If you aren't, you stay immortal forever.
>>
>>25944113
Sounds rad as shit senpai, I fucking loved vtmb
hideous monster is it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.