[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else want a mass extinction event to happen? Or even

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: screenshot.png (67KB, 1201x900px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot.png
67KB, 1201x900px
Does anyone else want a mass extinction event to happen? Or even better - a world destoying event? I just want it all to end.

Just imagine - Waking up to the emergency broadcast tone, a prominent figure or world

leader saying how much it's been an honor, but the world is doomed. It would be comforting - to know it would all be over; not for me, but fo everyone. Everyone's suffering and respective tribulations. Gone.

You know what would be even better? IF we never saw it coming. Like a false vacuum. It travels at the speed of light, so we would never know what hit us before our very fundamental particles are destroyed and rearranged to conform to a new standard model of existence. Existence as we know it would start from scratch. How great would that be?

I am just so full of hate that I'd wish nonexistence on the wold I inhabit. Am I alone in this?
>>
>>25939472
Oh, an emo teenager.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rcmeMxxGYw

I just wish we all became tang.
>>
>>25939472
Lol, I wish a black hole would swallow you up specifically. Wishing death and destruction upon everyone else because you are too chickenshit to end it yourself.

Life is great. Kill yourself.
>>
yes same here tbqh
>>
>>25939472
Wasn't dis ting in Assassin's creed?
>>
>>25939472
>I am just so full of hate that I'd wish nonexistence on the wold I inhabit. Am I alone in this?
There will never be a day you can articulate genuine thoughts like this without niggers like >>25939487

I second your motion wholeheartedly.
>>
Nope. I dream about apocalypse almost every day. I am tired of this world. The event would be spectacular. All those people, would be united. Can't wait.
>>
>>25939472
lol virgin. just get you're dick wet and you'll stop being so angsty.
>>
>>25939472
I thought you needed to be at least eighteen to post on 4chan.
>>
>>25939472
>>25939932

>I am just so full of hate that I'd wish nonexistence on the wold I inhabit. Am I alone in this?
This is symptom of how narcissistic and petty you are and speaks more about yourself as an individual than the world that you have implied has wronged you.
>>
>>25940457
It explains why they are virgins on r9k. Makes perfect sense Tbh
>>
File: 1432218693869.gif (2MB, 167x200px) Image search: [Google]
1432218693869.gif
2MB, 167x200px
Thinking about death really calms me down, no edge intended. It truly is the great equalizer--no matter how many friends you have, how many times you've gotten laid, how much money you've got, how happy you are, how much you love your shallow life--you're going to rot in the fucking ground, no different from me.
>>
We are experiencing a mass extinction event currently. Humans have caused the extinction of over 50% of animals life that existed during the Pleistocene. Eventually, we'll go too.
>>
>>25940535

This guy gets it. It's only once biological immortality is implemented that the game will have changed in an intolerable fashion. To fantasize of laboratories being smashed, the throats of the wealthy who had just received a treatment being immediately slit... The joyous economy of crabs in a bucket.

"Death poses a problem which replaces all the others. What is deadly to philosophy, to the naive belief in the hierarchy of perplexities." -Emil Cioran

"At the end of the game, the king and the pawn go back in the same box." -attributed as an Italian proverb
>>
>>25940567
>Nope, greedy corporation will save the world cause they want to keep profits up,

also, sauce?
>>
>>25940680
>implying biological immortality treatments won't fix the jugular
>implying there would be some revolution against the wealthy
>implying the working class isn't complacent and submissive
I mean, look at our society now. The wealthy can get life-extending treatment but the poor don't stop them. Communism doesn't work because Marx underestimated the submissiveness of the working class.
>>
On my way back from the shoppe, I thought about this thread.

What if, hear me out. What if when, no. What if before we are born, in what ever oblivionic state were in, if we have any agency at all, what if we were made to agree to some cosmic NDA by a corporal entity and not talk or communicate with the living after we pass back into the world we came from?
>>
>>25941234
Holy shit. What kind of cluster fuck perversion of English is that?
>>
File: 1453209574620.jpg (53KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1453209574620.jpg
53KB, 500x500px
>>25941272
The ravings of a madman.
>>
We are entering a mass extinction event right now. You gotta be patient this shit takes time.
>>
TRUMP 2016

WATCH IT ALL BURN
>>
>>25941666
yaaas bae desu senpai
>>
>>25940983
search holocene extinction.
>>
>>25939932
>>25939472
It isn't a genuine thought.

It's an emotional reaction to temporary perceived wrongs against you on an ultimately trivial level when held up against all of humanities struggles and universal events on a scale to cause a mass extinction.

You are literally a bitch nigger and there's nothing about it with depth except for 'I suffer so you should too.'

You are not thinking. You are feeling and therein you are feeling very little with depth.
>>
>>25943656
yeah you're right, I guess.
I should take my single-serving demise and be happy.

It's a self righteous thing, regrettably, not everyone wants to be dead, it's hard to remember that.
>>
>>25939606
>thinks life is great
>suicide is stupid
>yet still lurks AND posts to 4chin/r9k

wut? top kek. nice bait.
>>
>>25939472
I'm by your side, OP.
The total extinction is just the best thing that can happen to the human race. Anyway I don't say that because of the hate, just because i have the lucidity to understand the world and the courage to accept the only possible solution. I'm sorry for you, you don't deserve to be insulted so much for what you have wrote, but you know, not everyone can understand
>>
File: 1450217392675.jpg (24KB, 245x255px) Image search: [Google]
1450217392675.jpg
24KB, 245x255px
>>25939932
>There will never be a day where tripfagging emo attention whores don't shitpost on /r9k/
>>
>>25940457
I don't think so.
>It would be comforting - to know it would all be over; not for me, but fo everyone. Everyone's suffering and respective tribulations. Gone.
>>
>>25947154
>there will be a day younglings learn what a tripcode and it's derivatives mean
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.