[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

would you rather get cucked or stabbed?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

choose one

1.) getting cucked by g/f and feeling the most terrible mental pain and anguish you will ever feel in your life

or

2.) getting stabbed with a knife but you suffer no sustainable injuries, you just feel the physical pain of being stabbed. after being stabbed, you make a full recovery in the hospital and you will never get cucked in your entire life after being stabbed
>>
well ive been stabbed before and it wasn't too bad

so obviously ill get stabbed again if im gonna be fine anyway
>>
File: pleasure dungeon.jpg (50KB, 625x552px) Image search: [Google]
pleasure dungeon.jpg
50KB, 625x552px
>>25938867
I'll take the stabbing so long as it has no permanent effect. Im imagining the cucking would be related to someone i would theoretically care about a lot.
Where do i get stabbed though?
>>
>>25938907
How the fuck does a robot get stabbed?
>>
>>25938925
What's so bizarre about that? You could get stabbed by way of getting mugged perhaps, accident, etc.
>>
Stabbed, easily. I'd be stabbed 1000 times to avoid being a filthy cuck vermin.
>>
stomach with a pretty decent sized blade
>>
Probably being stabbed, to be honest. I've been shot and it didn't hurt as bad as being cucked by the girl I was engaged to a few years ago.
>>
Stabbed.
>>
File: 1434665407202.jpg (85KB, 500x430px) Image search: [Google]
1434665407202.jpg
85KB, 500x430px
>>25938925
>live in sao paulo, brazil
>17 at the time
>walking out at night with my current bf at the time
>2 guys jump out and mug us
>literally in a shit part of town but need to go through it to get to the restaurant
>give them our money and whatever we had
>suddenly they start grabbing at me while one of them beats the shit out of bf
>they realize i have a penis and im just dressing like a grill
>got stabbed twice, once in the side and one in the lower back when i fell

it kind of sucks here
>>
>>25938925
not him, but chavs don't bin their knives to get lives
>>
>>25938995
How many were there?
>>
>>25938995
Oh shit, I'm sorry that happened to you
>>
>>25938995
How afraid were you? how much did it hurt?
>>
>>25939022
Oh sorry you said two. Damn you need pepper spray
>>
>>25938920
stomach w/ a pretty decent sized blade
>>
Both have happened to me
I preferred the stabbing
>>
>>25939045
That probably perma-fucks you though, no?
>>
I'd take the stabbing even if it killed me.
>>
File: 1451962625009.png (111KB, 639x350px) Image search: [Google]
1451962625009.png
111KB, 639x350px
>>25939022
muggers? there were 2, it really wasn't hard to overpower me and bf because he was also weak as shit

>>25939026
it's okay, it was 4 years ago and while i still live in sao paulo i moved about a year later to a less shady place

>>25939029
it hurt really bad, i didnt even realize i was stabbed at first because it happened in literally seconds after they found it but after about a minute and realizing i was bleeding it clicked in my head what happened. i was scared, was just really lucky they didn't have guns instead

>>25939039
yeah i really should have had something to protect myself with but most weapons here are illegal to "try" and reduce crime so i could get in trouble too for just having a knife or something to defend myself with
>>
>>25938867
Uh stabbed. Less humiliating, something I can comfortably admit to others. Something I can use to make up some inflated story about badass heroics and maybe impress a girl. What else the fuck did you think we were gonna say?

You cant just assume that everyone on this board is unconfident enough to unironically enjoy degenerate tier fetishes like cuck/bully/sissy ect.
>>
Neither sounds bad at all. Probably 1, since you can just dump the gf
>>
>>25939114
Is it as debilitating as it's made out to be, or could you stand and run, for instance?
What does the pain feel like if you had to liken it?
>>
>>25938867
Getting stabbed and living seems like a low price to pay for never getting cucked. Obviously #2
>>
how do you all claim to betas when you have the balls to take a stabbing, you guys are tougher than you give yourself credit for
>>
File: 1450735481019.jpg (85KB, 368x427px) Image search: [Google]
1450735481019.jpg
85KB, 368x427px
>Getting cucked is unanimously agreed upon to be worse than having a sharp sheet of steel lacerate your flesh
>>
>>25939300
I'm not beta
I'm emotionally and mentally destroyed.
>>
>>25939300
Physical wounds hurt much less than emotional ones.
>>
Stabbed.
I've been slashed before, broke a leg, stepped on a nail, gotten whiplash, was suckerpunched in the nose out of nowhere.
Didn't mind those all that much.
>>
>getting stabbed
>build endurance
>cool scar
>cool story to tell
>make bitches wet

ALPHA AS FUCK

>get cuck'd

lol, nope
>>
Getting stabbed ain't that bad tbhwyfamalamywammy
>>
>>25939114
>>25938995
So to tl;dr this, you live in Brazil
>>
>>25939300
I dont follow that alpha/beta bullshit, anyone who does is an immature manchild. I'm just simply someone who isn't doing as well as others
>>
>>25939336
even chads get cucked though, but they can move on easier by just getting a new bitch. of course they will just fuck the pain away with their new girl, but we don't have the opportunity to do that. we are fucked tenfold compared to them.
>>
>>25938995
Deii?
>>
>>25938867
I'd get cucked every hour of every day if it meant I have at least a nominal gf.
>>
>>25938867
how would I get stabbed? if I had a cool story I could probably get a gf because they'd think I'm tough
>>
>>25939552
This

I have no idea what all these other retards are thinking, I would definitely take the cucking
>>
>>25939578
You'd think so, but no.
Source: I got many scars, many from knives/swords
>>
>>25939300
I say that but if i were really confronted with that choice it probably would not be such a swift decision.
Though if i were to get straight up cucked out of someone i really, genuinely care about or love, i'll take the stabbing.
>>
>>25939687
Been in a lot of katana fights, Geoffrey?
Weird how girls don't schlick to that
>>
>>25939855
The thing is people overestimate how awful stabbings are. When no vital organs are hit, it's really kinda like piercing your body like you would your ears if you were gay or a woman person. Short pain. Accidentally stabbed myself on two occasions in my life, once by stepping on an old rusty spike near a nazi bunker and once with a sword by putting it in the sheath wrong.

>>25939889
Nah, I just played with a lot of knives as a kid.
>>
File: AutismSpeaks.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
AutismSpeaks.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>25939917
How do you feel about trains, Geoffrey?
>>
>>25940091
Okay I can tell this is some sort of meme I'm not aware of. Who is this fucking Goeffrey fella?
>>
>>25940204
Geoffrey is an autism name, and I felt like it fit
>>
>>25938867
Who is old man in op pic? I forgot because hes a bad comedian anyways
>>
>>25940380
Larry David I believe it was
>>
>>25939301
Pain is temporary and wounds heal.

Emotional wounds don't heal. Especially when you're as paranoid and desperate as I am.
>>
Stabbed, even if it's my dick
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.