[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Dad's first wife died within 2 years of his marriage

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

>Dad's first wife died within 2 years of his marriage
>His brother just recently attempted suicide
>Both of his parents are dead
This is the hard part about killing myself. I've never seen my father cry, but I sure as Hell don't want him to cry because of me. I want him to see how happy I'd be, but I can't stop thinking about how devastated he'd be.
>>
Answer me, faggots.
>>
>>25938012
Stay alive for your dad please, OP. And for me too. A life is valuable. It really is.
>>
>>25938384
But I'm not happy. I'd be happy in death. I just wish my father could see that it's OK. He knows how miserable I am, so I know he's at least understand.
>>
>>25938012
>>25938261
Don't kill yourself you stupid faggot. What kind of question even is this? Why would you ask it on a website full of cartoon frogs? Go talk to your dad and have a real human conversation about your problems.

Or, keep hunching in the corner of your dark bedroom and splatter your weak brain all over a wall. Your choice, its always your choice.
>>
>>25938402
Wait until he dies.
>>
>>25938012
Cmon on anon, just last till he dies. Then you both get your wish. Dont put your dad through that you pussy
>>
>>25938261
You didn't ask a fucking question
>>
File: 1452851484957.png (332KB, 522x620px) Image search: [Google]
1452851484957.png
332KB, 522x620px
>worrying about how others will feel keeps you from killing yourself
yeah, you're not ready for suicide yet then, clearly.
>>
>>25938261
Answer what?
>>
>>25938012
Don't do it op. Just shitpost with us for a while longer.
>>
>>25938012
>considering suicide
>cares about how others will feel

You just want attention.
>>
>>25938410
>Why would you ask it on a website full of cartoon frogs?
Best thing said on 4chan all year
>>
>>25938795
There are retards that actually believe this. Quite possibly the dumbest, most ignorant post I've ever seen on /r9k/.
>>
>>25938012
Don't lie you pussy. The hardest part of suicide is ending your life because no one really wants to die. You wish to live but you have to die because your life sucks.
>>
>>25939209
You know what? If it weren't for my parents, I'd be legitimately excited to die, but that's not the point.
>>
I have the same kind of dad, his dad only brother killed themselves, that's why I have a three year plan for ethical suicide.
Slowly detach yourself, get a shitty wage far off, pay off your debts, and when nobody really hears from you or thinks of you, wander into the forest and use a biodegradable suicide method (many nooses, poisons, falling)
>>
>>25938793
For how much longer?! I'm tired of living just for everyone else.
>>
File: _1307452982007.png (389KB, 700x620px) Image search: [Google]
_1307452982007.png
389KB, 700x620px
>>25938012
But you'll be dead
Why care?
>>
Dude don't do it. Man up, carry the misery upon yourself instead of passing it on to your dad. Youre a fucking coward for just thinking about suicide. A) you can do the best you can B) you can fuck up others lives and end the unique experience of life that was given to you by your parents. Only work can help with depression so work and work hard and work for yourself or your family.
>>
>>25939466
Because I still care about my parents now.
>>
>>25939549
Look, I know this sounds cliche, but you don't understand. My parents at least do understand, but I can't keep living just so they won't have to mourn for me.
>>
>>25939549
>just man up

Lol

Kill yourself normie
>>
>>25939707
It takes work and compromise to do what you want to do and hurt people as little as possible.
>>25939444
will work.
You may have your peace, and the sloping nature of your departure will make it very easy to adjust to for your family.
It will be an unbearably lonely expanse of time, but you can make it happen.
>>
>>25939755
What work would that be? I really want them in as little pain as possible.
>>
File: never-give-up_o_1772195.jpg (235KB, 640x732px) Image search: [Google]
never-give-up_o_1772195.jpg
235KB, 640x732px
>>25939446
Just go look at some cute catgifs and webms
>>>/wsg/878540
>>
>>25939755
Anything that you can live off of, for someone with little to do or live for I suggest trucking or work on an oil drill.
>>
>>25938012
>>25939466
>>25939446
>>25939781
Kek, stop saying shit like you want to kill yourself then you doofus.
Clearly you don't want your father to be depressed, and even if you are a fucking total loser you can still make him happy by reminding him that he's not totally alone in this world (and that you aren't either)

>actually falling for the "but muh parents" meme

If anyone actually wanted to kill themselves, they'd fucking do it with no hesitation or qualms, not this beating around the bush shit. Don't try to justify your unwillingness by saying "muh parents"
If you really wanted to kill yourself, you would have already done so, once you're dead you don't have a chance to go back and fix things.

Unless this is a bait thread in which case fuck you
>>
>>25939896
I have a friend who killed herself.
She managed to keep herself around for a few years of really wanting to die because she didn't want to do it to her mom.
She must be a pile of ashes for kicks and attention.
>>
>>25938012

I had a friend of mine recently commit suicide, trust me man, it hurts a lot of people around you , and shows how many people really love you.
Honestly best thing you can do is seek help, end of the day, its better than taking the most drastic measure you can possibly do. I cant offer much advice or support other than hope you feel better some day soon anon, and best wishes with your dad. How did his wife die btw? Car crash?
>>
>>25939840
Motherfugger cat videos are my weakness.
>>
>>25939896
Why can't I want to kill myself without necessarily being fond of the consequences it'll have on others?
>>
>>25939966
Yeah, car crash. There's a streetlight in Vegas that was put up to prevent further deaths in that area. Also
>get help
From who? A therapist? Loooool
>>
>>25939940
Condolences Anon,
I'm sure she's left some people in mourning due to her selfish actions. But she's not feeling anything now that she's dead. If she really wanted to die, she would've done it without any hesitation whatsoever. Suicide is the biggest decision you can make, if you're going to do it then make sure you've done all you wanted to. If you're worried about making a family member or any other loved one grief because of your loss then you shouldn't go through with it unless you're absolutely sure it's what you want.

>>25939966
Even if OP isn't brave enough to seek help, he could try just talking to his dad. Even just having someone to talk to can make or break someone's psyche.
He's probably feeling very alone in the world, or scared even. Talk to him, reach out and let him know that his son is still with him.

>>25940058
Cause you'll be dead. Be fond all you want but once you get past that point of no return you don't get to feel anything.
Maybe.
>>
>>25940058
Most people who don't have suicidal urges assume it's like an irrational and constant thing.
It seems to irrational that they can't imagine someone being rational about it, having considerations for others, not wanting to experience extreme pain during their suicide, etc.
>>
>tfw passively suicidal

If I didn't love my parents a lot and have a good chance at making something of myself, I'd do it in a heartbeat. I just want to die, and I know how edgelord that sounds. I'm just fed up with never having friends, being lied to by women and men and everybody, always getting shafted by anybody who wasn't related to me by blood. But I'm enrolled in school this fall and now that I'm off drugs I have a chance to fix my academics, so this is it. I better do something before my parents die or I know one night I'm just gonna get super fucked up, shitpost on here and hang myself in bliss. Life is weird.
>>
Suicide general? Suicide general
>bipolar father killed himself when he was ~27
>brother and sister were 7 and 9
>stepfather ensues, we're ok for a while
>genetics hit me with the force of a thousand suns
>put into hospital a bunch of times
>brother ends up crying over it (literally it's the first time anyone saw him cry since he was a kid I think)
>he gets injured later, some PTSD stuff in military
>living with him and his family for a while
>he takes muscle relaxants, opiates, and drinks heavily
>is incoherent one night, have to take the medicine out of his hands
>have to get his wife to take him upstairs
>he could have died that night and left his wife and son alone

>step-uncle's fiance dies of leukemia
>step-uncle takes her pills and suicides within like two days
>they're survived by two daughters, and his 80-fucking-5 year old mother

>professor friend from CC, blind in his 20s, diabetic type 1
>he had a leg amputated last September
>then got a bunch of infections and shit
>might have a month or two
Just heard about that one yesterday. Life sucks, then you die.
>>
File: 56256.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
56256.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>25939977
Then watch some and calm yourself
>>
>>25940336
I definitely want to feel calm, but I need to do it. I want to be happy in my last few days, but I need to do it.
>>
>>25940270
Dang. How old were you when your father died?
>>
>>25940181
Iktf bra.
>>
>>25939166
That was probably a "fembot" since everything they do is for attention they project themselves onto others and assume everything must be for attention like it is for them. Truly a disgusting creature.
>>
>>25941115
That explains why that's the typical response on /adv/.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.