[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So yeah, this board is full of normalfags. Not just normalfags,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1422801265694.jpg (79KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1422801265694.jpg
79KB, 800x600px
So yeah, this board is full of normalfags. Not just normalfags, but the worst type around. They are evil, Machiavellian, sociopathic, braggart, demonic hellbeasts

I honestly would be elated if they were all run over tomorrow. Most normals I meet irl are decent people, but you guys are just monsters and honestly should be in front of a firing squad, in a torture chamber, in Guantanamo Bay, or at the bottom of the river or maybe even the ocean.

You are the type of person who makes someone go, "Fuck I hope I never meet that guy, what a prick. I totally deck him in the face" It's evident enough what type of people you are when you've already stolen this board from its denizens. But it's ok, you dont produce anything of value here anyways except bragposts about some slut.

Profess yourselves as a threat to your respective countries and humanity at large, and swallow three magazines of NATO ammo for us.
>>
Shut up dweeb
>>
How could you say that, OP? Revolving your entire life around losing your virginity is super weird and not norm-tastic at all.

For the autistminded; this is a sarcastic post.
>>
Cry more, your delicious tears fuel the gainz of each chad. The very next girl you even look at will turn away and fuck a chad while you slunk back to your basement to fap to her memory.
>>
>>25937885
nice chingchong
>>
>>25937912
>>25937903
this the type of shit that converts people into assholes though

like you spend your life being a decent person then your girl fucks some "machiavellian, sociopathic, braggart, demonic hellbeast", it's like what's the point man if you're just gonna get cucked

might as well just be a fucking asshole like them. this is why i feel weird whenever another man shows sympathy or doesn't try to fuck me over at any moment. I see him as a cuck, because of the influence from r9k residing in my subconscious. And I'm worried that if I reject it, I'll be the cuck.

it's fucked up man
>>
>>25937885
lol look at the nerd everybody
>>
>>25937885
Yawwwwwn. Generalizations and pushing the normie-robot false dichotomy meme-cancer.
>>
>>25937885
>They are evil, Machiavellian, sociopathic, braggart, demonic hellbeasts
>I honestly would be elated if they were all run over tomorrow

Hypocrite nigger
>>
>>25939109
If you're only not an asshole because it serves some purpose, then you were always an asshole and you just didn't act out your true way because you didn't find it to be expedient. That's why people hate "nice guys".
>>
>>25939299
where do you draw the line? putting more effort in than you are rewarded, is that altruism or is that slavery?

would I rather be altruistic or a slave?

why would I work at a company for a meager wage while my boss gets rich?

Martin Luther King vs Malcolm X

Gandhi was a fool
>>
>>25939357
Stay on your meds.
>>
>>25939385
this is sad. I can't organize my ideas properly, and people don't want to think about what I have to say

why don't you want to think about it? why do you simplify it to "nice guy" meme rhetoric? it's incredibly annoying
>>
>>25939440
Because you've already shown yourself to be unstable and have an unrealistic worldview. Then you followed it up with some disjointed irrelevant argument about altruism/slavery that didn't even address what I said. And I didn't simplify anything. You said with your own words that you were a decent person until someone fucked you over. In that case you were never a decent person. Your "goodness" was tried in the fire and failed and you fell back to what is the real you, a Machiavellian do whatever it takes to get ahead asshole
>>
>>25939527
nobody fucked me over, i'm trying to not be fucked over but at the same time trying not to be the one doing the fucking over. i don't understand why you keep saying my "true self" is evil, what the fuck is my "true self" if I'm constantly rethinking my values? you're just trying to be an asshole dude, my mentality isn't as polarized as you're assuming.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.