[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hair = life

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

File: deadmanwalking.jpg (76KB, 980x653px) Image search: [Google]
deadmanwalking.jpg
76KB, 980x653px
Reminder that life ends as soon as you go bald. Once you start noticeably shedding you are a walking corpse. Nobody looks better bald, that is a meme. Your looks rating drops by 3 points as soon as you go bald. If you are a 5/10(average) you become a 2/10.
>>
>>25937525
Fuck. Didn't realize Raffa's hair had got so thin. He always wears a cap or bandanna so you rarely see it.
>>
>>25937525

I do agree generally agree, as a balding bot I went from what I would say as above average to below average once my hair started coming out. However, shaving my head to the skin and having some perma-stubble has helped me "blend" in. i.e. not a lot of people think twice about it. Bald > balding, my follically challenged brothers.

That being said, I do think some men can look attractive as baldies, but these are few and far between, and by attractive I just mean more distinguished and refined. Not alpha.

>tfw I'd rather be obscure than noticeable and ugly.
>>
>>25937700
same
fortunately, my dad didn't go bald till he was sixty, and my mom never went bald, so i don't have much to worry about desu senpai
>>
File: baldingmalemodel.png (530KB, 1424x364px) Image search: [Google]
baldingmalemodel.png
530KB, 1424x364px
>tfw even models look bad bald
>>
>>25937752
why would your mom go bald? very few women go bald. if her dad was bald or grandad you are fucked.
>>
>>25937778

>mum's dad fallacy
>balding skips a generation

Nice old wives tales, son.
>>
>>25937525

Life ends when you wageslave fulltime.

Then you start losing your hair.
>>
>>25937961
This anon is losing his hair at an alarming rate
>>
>>25937525
If you shave it, it really doesn't look that bad.
It only looks really bad when you still grow it out.
I'm a fag, and I can tell you, I would never turn a guy down for being bald.
Really thankful I won't bald... but still, I wouldn't mind it in another guy.
>>
>tfw lost half of my hair on top in three months

How is this even possible?
>>
File: Ciro the immortal.jpg (87KB, 980x677px) Image search: [Google]
Ciro the immortal.jpg
87KB, 980x677px
>>25937525
ITT we say bullshit
>>
>>25937525
I am 23 and i am already starting to lose it.
But you know what? Fuck it!
Better be bald and not giving a fuck about it than being balding and bitch about it.
Just shave it all off buddy if you go bald, covering up the baldness is the unattractive part.
>>
>>25938044
Stress.

Or perhaps it simply looks thinner due to excess sebum, oily hair or something.
>>
File: ugly.jpg (30KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ugly.jpg
30KB, 1280x720px
>>25938064
>reminder that every post which contains the word reminder is a bullshit
>>
>Am 19 and balding, pretty far in, visibly balding
>visibly balding

This fucking sucks.
>>
>not shaving it all off and achieving bear mode
Hell even otter mode would look pretty good desu
>>
>>25937525

If you can honestly say that you are no more than your physical appearance then you should probably just end yourself, indeed everyone who believes this should kill themselves when they hit 30, like logans run or whatever
>>
>>25938888

You can think like that all you want, no one gives a fuck about anything other than your appearance.
>>
>>25937700
>Bald > balding

This guy actually gets it. Not that being bald looks good, but there's nothing more ridiculous than someone balding and still trying to pull his teenager-years haircut
>>
It's honestly not true.

But you DO have to put more effort into looking good as a bald man. That means daily exercise, that means going to bed early every night, that means giving up shit unhealthy food and not drinking too much which will ruin what good features you have.
>>
>>25939225

that's quite a sad thought, must be hard to get up in the morning
>>
>>25939343
Not him, but it's true.
There's a certain point where nothing you do matters to people because you're so unattractive. Doesn't matter how rich or nice or interesting or funny you are. It really just doesn't matter.
>>
>>25939343

Where do you think you are? You can be nice, interesting all you want no one gives a shit about your inner self if you are ugly.
>>
>>25939419

maybe your inner self is as gross as your exterior?

>>25939384

I'm not saying bald people are just as handsome as those with hair or any other such nonsense, but there is more to a person than how they look, and it does matter

your brains are fucked up from constant imageboard browsing
>>
>>25939453

>le just world meme

I'm done here.
>>
>>25939453
>your brains are fucked up from constant imageboard browsing

I ended up here by being outcasted. Not the other way around.
Trust me, I've seen it in person. Where two people are sitting at seperate tables, and someone walks past the ugly one to the attractive one to say "hi, I'm stacy, what's your name?"
You literally don't matter if you're ugly.
Given, being bald isn't the worst thing on earth. These things add up though.
>>
If tyga can get a perfect black person hairline with a transplant I can
>>
File: bruh.png (60KB, 241x274px) Image search: [Google]
bruh.png
60KB, 241x274px
>>25937525
>mfw strong healthy hair
Not going bald any time soon here. Hairlets BTFO
>>
>>25939801

That's what I was saying 3 months ago, shit can happen suddenly.
>>
File: 577-Sad_keanu_bike.jpg (13KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
577-Sad_keanu_bike.jpg
13KB, 255x255px
Imagine someone who is balding in their twenties, ugly, a manlet and a dicklet, how could that person ever compete?

>that person is me

Feels bad losing the genetics lottery man, what really sucks is that it's through no fault of my own and that nothing I can do will ever change it.
>>
>>25940020

iktf

>1.77m manlet
>13 cm needle dick
>every man in my family had great hair so I thought I'll at least keep my hair
>NOPE FUCK YOU SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR HAIR

I think I'm the only balding guy in my family right now.
>>
>>25937525
GET A HAT
E
T

A

H
A
T
>>
File: jeremy_meeks.jpg (46KB, 630x345px) Image search: [Google]
jeremy_meeks.jpg
46KB, 630x345px
Thinking you can't look good bald. If you have a strong jawline and a round head you will still look good bald. IT helps to be a little bit muscular though.
>>
>>25940518
You poor, stupid fool. No one retains half of one side of their entire hairline when they're balding/go bald. Which is the only reason that guy still looks decent.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.