[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the point if you're just gonna die anyway?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: space-stars-nebula[1].jpg (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
space-stars-nebula[1].jpg
1MB, 1920x1200px
What's the point if you're just gonna die anyway?
>>
To find God and spread the Good Word, my friend
>>
To have fun? You're gonna die anyway, might as well enjoy it while you can.
>>
>>25937327
Amen brother, praise Him.
>>
File: 2x8a_Hc8oNg.jpg (50KB, 449x608px) Image search: [Google]
2x8a_Hc8oNg.jpg
50KB, 449x608px
There isn't a point. There just "is". It will all come to an end, everything is equally pointless and valuable. You're a person capable of experiencing life in so many ways, and are able to comprehend this experience. This doesn't put you above anything else, it's just your state of existence. So just live as you are, a human being.

Life is just one short play, don't take it too seriously or you'll forget that it is just a play.
>>
File: 1452628384290.jpg (37KB, 500x216px) Image search: [Google]
1452628384290.jpg
37KB, 500x216px
I find nihilism quite liberating.

live a chill life knowing that everyone who is trying so hard to make something worthwhile will ultimately be turned to worm food and forgotten in time.
>>
>>25937309
To fight death.
>>
>>25937327
>>25937357
>tfwyou discover that God is real
>>
>>25937309
believing in afterlives and hoping that you fit some karmic bill to get a better chance at life next time around.

this is the only way this whole absurdist universe would make sense and it's better than nothing as well.
>>
protip OP: you can find that out yourserlf. face your death right now. and see what comes. face your death right now like a boss just try, try for 5 minutes. you'll see for yourself
>>
What's the point of having a point?
>>
>>25937327
Yes the Good Word of the holy prophet Muhammad blessed be his name and praise Allah.
>>
>>25937362
>don't take it too seriously
>implying being born and thrown into existence isn't a pretty serious deal
>>
>>25937384
Both this and this >>25937327

Most people reading this will have 60 years, maybe 70 tops, running around trying to make a name for themselves in a company for a bit of cash. Who was the vice executive officer of some britishmerchant company in 1850? Nobody knows, just like nobody knows who you will be only years after death. Put your faith in Christ and fucking chill with whats in your life already.
>>
File: 2jpsR4gH5JQ.jpg (231KB, 804x1024px) Image search: [Google]
2jpsR4gH5JQ.jpg
231KB, 804x1024px
>>25937432
>implying being born and thrown into existence isn't a pretty serious deal

How is it? There's no objective seriousness to life, only the concepts we draw up. Stop being burdened by the concepts and life will seem lighter.
>>
>>25937453
>>25937432

life is both serious and lighthearted

life is all about paradoxes
>>
>>25937431
>"prophet" mohammed
kek my friend, there is a clear test one can take to determine if they are a prophet. And that is all prophets become martyrs. Jeremiah, Isaiah, John the Baptist, Jesus Christ etc.
>>
File: the-matrix24.jpg (357KB, 1432x599px) Image search: [Google]
the-matrix24.jpg
357KB, 1432x599px
Because I choose to
>>
>>25937474
Nice mental gymnastics, also Jesus isn't the son of God.
>>
>>25937522
>What's the point?
>Because I choose to
nice answer autismo
>>
>>25937532

who is Jesus then?
>>
>>25937532
>gets called out for following a false prophet
>"y..you're stupid"
let me guess you also think that the gospel is corrupted because it was translated?
>>
>>25937309
There is no point. Life is simply what you make of it. If you chose to quit, you may quit at any time. If you choose to do anything else, you may. That is the point.
>>
>>25937543
From a muslim point if view:

Jesus is a prophet whose life's work was forgotten about a mere few years after he ascended to heaven until mohammed remembered 600 years later. This memory is also completely ahistoric of secular knowlage about jesus because there is a massive conspiracy to alter all documents to make it appear if jesus died on the cross. Including all 5,500 original copies of the epistles.
>>
>>25937593

So... Jesus was/is a man?
>>
>>25937309
To find god and experience the real life.
This world is the devil's domain.
>>
>>25937616
Yes, to muslims, but a prophet so he lives in a special part of muslim heaven with mohammed, isaiah, jeremaiah etc.
>>
>>25937634

okay he was a man. did he have a master? did he follow a special religion?
>>
>>25937650
His master would be God, his special religion is Islam. They believe that he and all the other prophets preached Islam, but their message was skewed and distorted by Jews and Christians. Moreso jews. There is more of a feeling among muslims that jews were intentionally altering teaching, and christians are just mislead.
>>
>>25937705

so he was a man who understood how to have a relationship with 'God' whatever that is. ( i'm not saying 'God' does not exist just trying to stay objective)

and i don't think that the term islam or the organised religion associated with it were present at that time so he was just sharing his level of understanding of the creation, of life etc.

okay. so. why do you lose your time in a particular religion. because apparently a true relationship with 'God' is possible whithout the help of a master, or an organised religion.
>>
>>25937807
>he was just sharing his level of understanding of the creation, of life etc.
to muslims he was inspired by God. He was a prophet after all and they believe his revelation as word of God in the injeel.

Who says you dont meed organisation to have a relation with God? The first thing God did when establishin Israel in the promised land was give them organisation. You need to be in communion with God to have a proper relationship with him.
>>
>>25937906

he was a man. just like you. you said so.

>to muslims

they were not present they can't really tell. they said so, and said he was a prophet. but was a just a man.

>The first thing God did when establishin Israel in the promised land was give them organisation

well. it's written. but i don't really believe if it's written. if you don't have a relationship with 'God' you cannot really be sure.

and sure organisation is important for mankind if we want to avoid all kind of nastiness. but that does not give you a relationship with 'God'. maybe it makes it easier to live and have time to find this relationship yourself .
people don't get it. he was a man. a simple man. but it's not shiny enough to be interesting i guess.
>>
>>25937309
You're supposed to do whathever the fuck you want, but if you can't then kill yourself
>>
For me point of life were people. I wanted be with them, help them, have a reliationship. Now, I think that 95% of humanity is stupid. They don't think, they don't listen. Just having fun. There is no sense in being alive. I hope that there is nothing afterlife. Life is just painful.
>>
File: gun.png (199KB, 747x526px) Image search: [Google]
gun.png
199KB, 747x526px
im going to die anyway, might as well take a shortcut r-right?
>>
>>25940600
Is that a Resident Evil Rendered shotgun?
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.