[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >date a girl back in 2011 >tells me she might

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1451957183870.jpg (68KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1451957183870.jpg
68KB, 720x960px
>be me
>date a girl back in 2011
>tells me she might be pregnant and then breaks up with me and throws me out of her house.
>told me she wasn't pregnant when she kicked me out.
>fast forward to 20 minutes ago
>decide to Google her.
>got married but found her fagbook.
>she has a 5 year old little girl who looks just fucking like me
before you guys start screaming normie ree this was a one time thing. Never had sex or a gf since.
But I'm freaking the Fuck out. What if.It's my kid and I'll never get to meet her? What the Fuck!?!?!?!?!
>>
In better news. I'm looking thru her old post and bolth her parents died who hated me and I hated and she has some form of cancer. I'm not even making this shit up. It seems karma actually exist
>>
>>25936392

There should be something you can do about this somehow. The child has rights to it's parents.

On the other hand, child support. But you should volunteer for that anyway.
>>
>>25936514
I need to message her I know. But idk dude I'm freaking out. Like how do I even do this? Yo that kid in the picture. Is it mine? Idk how to do this lol.
>>
Sounds ideal tbqh senpai
She's probably already told someone else they're the kids father anyway
>>
>>25936541
It was funny. We met online and.she basically cuked her online bf to date me. I almost guarantee he's here on /r9k/ or he's raising my potential kid lol. He was a 22 kv neet living in his parents basement. Hes probably here.
>>
File: the face of content.png (89KB, 267x291px) Image search: [Google]
the face of content.png
89KB, 267x291px
>>25936572
that sounds hilarious anon
maybe you can try to lure them to this thread
>>
>>25936623
Cody from Oklahoma. You here nigga?
>>
>>25936637
Or it might have been Arkansas.... I don't remember lol.
>>
Plot twist, OP is still a kissless virgin, she told him she's pregnant and he doesn't know how babby is formed.
>>
Be happy. You dodged a bullet. Let's just hope that she doesn't try to dump her on you somewhere down the road.
>>
>>25936698
She won't be able to find me. Only fagbook that ironically she wanted me to make says I live in a completely different part of the country
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.