[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

friday night aus thread what are you robots (let's face

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 15

File: australian-flag-map.jpg (31KB, 800x670px) Image search: [Google]
australian-flag-map.jpg
31KB, 800x670px
friday night aus thread

what are you robots (let's face it 90% of you will be normies) doing tonight?

currently drinking goon and thinking about how much i wish i was dead. can't say i'm looking forward to next week with australia day. all the normies will be out in force enjoying life while i am stuck being a loser
>>
Doing shit all and probably watch some anime later.

Fucking dreading going back to work. Teaching is bullshit. The degree was unbelievably easy, and all the women both during and after the degree are taken.

There is no hope.
>>
>>25935323
Playing hearthstone, watching netflix. I've got an ear infection, fucking hurts, had to take the day off work. May not be working monday either. Fucking shit genetics, I've always had bad ears.
>>
>>25935343
High school or primary?
>>
>>25935393

Primary.
>>
>>25935323
I'm watching the Kyrgios match.

Abstaining from alcohol. I'm going to quit. Tossed up getting another bottle of bourbon earlier but it would have been my fourth or fifth this week. I need to quit.

Might drive down and get a Whopper meal in about a couple of hours.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1453019689090.jpg (39KB, 720x573px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1453019689090.jpg
39KB, 720x573px
Gf is asleep. So bored, I can't wait for the NRL season to start again. Big bash and a league are utter shit
>>
who /worktomorrow/ here

fuck lads, 7am start
>>
>>25935402
at least you get to be surrounded by lolis all day
>>
>>25935402
a male primary school teacher? did they do some kind of pedo test?
>>
>>25935426
Seriously fuck kyrios. Dead set wanker just like tomic
>>
>>25935426
Fuck kyrios
>>
Inb4 hipster uni students
>>
I cooked a nice healthy meal, drank half a bottle of wine while watching shit on youtube, did the dishes, now planning what to do while i drink the other half
>>
>>25935426
i'd like to quit drinking too but the problem is life is so miserable and boring that drinking is basically the only thing that helps pass the time
also it doesn't help that drinking all the time makes going to the gym a bitch
>tfw no /r9k/ gym buddy to help keep me motivated
>tfw /notsureifgonnamakeit/
>>25935343
what anime senpai?
>>
>>25935447

I'm male, yeah.

They actually don't have any sort of pedo test, which is really scary when you think about it. Obviously that's incredibly hard to test for, but it would be extremely easy for one of those cunts to get into teaching or become a teachers aid.
>>
>>25935343
>>25935344
>>25935433
>>25935441
get the fuck out normies, don't you have some party or nightclub to attend
>>
File: Kanta.jpg (19KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Kanta.jpg
19KB, 320x240px
>>25935479

Desert Punk.

I hear it's not fantastic, but I've had it on my to-watch list for upwards of 5 years. May as well give it a go.

4 episodes in and I'm enjoying it, though.

>>25935500

Pretending to be socially confident while working doesn't mean I don't have crippling social anxiety at all times still.
>>
>>25935479
I quit drinking about 2 years ago. It can be done. I quit smoking too.
>>
>>25935448
>>25935456

He's a cunt but he's talented, entertaining to watch and Australian. He's only 20. He might grow up and stop being an asshole.

Although just as I typed that he hurled his racket at the court.
>>
>>25935488
At my high school the old guy employed to keep track of textbooks and shit was the creepiest dude. My mate used to go there and ask weird shit. I remember one time the old dude said something about dry cum under his fingernails. I wonder what happened. Looking back he was a really messed up guy>>25935545
>>
>>25935479
>i'd like to quit drinking too but the problem is life is so miserable and boring that drinking is basically the only thing that helps pass the time
>also it doesn't help that drinking all the time makes going to the gym a bitch

Yeah, this is my problem but there's so many things I could be doing. I don't even watch tv shows, movies or read any more. I just get drunk and shitpost on here. That's a terrible waste of time and me not doing anything with my life in turn makes it miserable.
>>
>>25935545
He's not a true aussie. Neither is tomic. No appreciation for what TENNIS AUSTRALIA and the aussie public has done for them. Dead set wankers and people are finally telling it like it is
>>
>>25935565
They're assholes but they're young. There's a chance they grow out of this. Probably won't but I want to be able to support a player who's capable of contending at a major.
>>
>>25935518
desert punk is pretty decent. i'm currently watching the dub of ghost stories, shit is cash
>>
Listening to Behemoth while being almost overcome with anger at the fact that I have to work tomorrow in a job that I despise.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1445231408640.jpg (29KB, 656x567px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1445231408640.jpg
29KB, 656x567px
>>25935580
Suit yourself. I'll never support them.
>>
>>25935593
Where do you work chap
>>
>>25935580
Tell me something. How the fuck has Leyton managed to stay in competition even though he never won anything? I could lose for a lot less money than he got paid.
>>
Do you guys know why houseprices are so high here in Aus?

It's planning and zoning laws which restrict greenfield development and subdivision, thus driving up land prices.

In 1990, the average price of a large quarter-acre lot in a new subdivision was $30,000 across Australian capital cities, Now, the average price is $300,000. This is despite no shortage of land. Why? Because it's almost impossible to get approval to subdivide land. The average process takes 15 years.

This particular set of laws, aimed at promoting "urban densification" and forcing people to live in Chinese-style dog boxes, is destroying our country. What are we going to do about it?
>>
>>25935608
Carpentry, part time. Otherwise uni student. Going to find another job, this one leaves me too tired to enjoy any spare time I have, and any time I'm not tired, I'm dreading work. This is no way to live robot.
>>
>>25935636
He won two grandslams, made a few major finals and has been consistently able to make it deep within the various tournaments throughout the year. He probably should have quit a while back but he would have still been making more money than you and I combined from his low placings in tournaments throughout the year.
>>
>>25935645
I hate everyone involved in development and real estate
>>
>>25935662
Get a retail job or something. Bar work? Movie theater? Why carpentry
>>
>>25935668
Yes, most of them are scum, and a lot of apartment developers are full blown Jews (look into Meriton, Australia's biggest apartment developer -- owned and run by a Jew).

The problem is actually leftist elites that, while they have a nice big home with a backyard, think that other people shouldn't be allowed the same privilige. They preach that people must be forced to live in Chinese-style boxes in the sky, and zoning and planning laws are working to that end.

Just look at the amount of dog boxes being built in Melbourne and Sydney, and the price of single detached homes!
>>
>>25935685
Baby boomers truly do not realize how lucky they were. My.parents bought their first apartment for around $70,000. Their combined income at the time wasn't much below that
>>
File: IMG_0478.jpg (788KB, 2000x1123px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0478.jpg
788KB, 2000x1123px
>>25935323
Drinking, being sad, staying up all night

I'm hoping that if I just collapse tomorrow then my mum won't make me work but that's doubtful because she's retarded
>>
>favourite insurgency server just added a tonne of weapons to the roles
>couple of the sv_pure 0 skins might be usable now as well
>fridaayyyy night motherfucker

>tfw no jobs in security

shit I had to jump through so many hoops to get qualified too
>>
>>25935704
Full blown houses were around $70,000 before this ideology came into Australia man.

Land is incredibly cheap in Australia. I can buy thousands of acres for almost nothing. But it is illegal to subdivide that land and put homes on it. Quite deliberately.

Boomers, Jews, leftist elites et al all have their nice homes on big lots. They don't want anyone else to have that privilige. The only homes being built in Aus right now are towering Chinese-style apartment blocks. That is how they have decided people like you and me must live.
>>
Is it worth buying arma 3 ausbots?
>>
>>25935727
>land
>cheap

I thought land was expensive as fuck unless you were buying up land at least an hour or so away from major cities.
>>
>>25935727
Well, unless we choose a million dollar mortgage. Lose-lose situation. It's actually disgusting
>>
>>25935708
Where'd you get that money? Did you rob a servo?
>>
>>25935749
Well, see, that's the paradox man. Land that has permission from the government to do anything with is expensive. Everything else is as cheap as dog shit. These poor fuckers have to pay $500,000 for a tiny block of dirty about 300sqm in side just outside Sydney, because it takes about 10 years and millions of dollars to get government permission subdivide any land and build homes on it. In the past, we didn't have these zoning and planning laws, and you could get a nice block of land just outside Sydney for about $15,000.

>>25935756
We could just abolish these planning and zoning laws, and prices of homes would come crashing. Of course, investors would lose badly, but that's their problem.
>>
>>25935780
>We could just abolish these planning and zoning laws, and prices of homes would come crashing.

How do we get that to occur?
>>
>>25935775
It's my autismbux

>>25935741
I haven't played in years but if there's still activity on servers and a3g still operates then you could enjoy over 500 hours of it

I've got about 1000 hours in total across the entire arma series
>>
>>25935780
Fuck investors. And I'm saying this as my parents have an investment unit. Why do they invest and.make a game out of the roofs over people's heads? Invest in shares, invest in business. The fact a family home can be someone's 'investment' is disgusting.
>>
>>25935797
>It's my autismbux

Why is it in notes and coins?
>>
>>25935791
You have to make your vote count on it. Politicians at the moment are scared to do it because of the backlash there would be against them from people who think they are "rich" because they own some million dollar shitbox in Sydney.

We have to educate people. Get the word out. People will slowly start realising that it's not worth selling out their own children and relatives just so their house is worth a bunch of money. We need to tackle the toxic ideology of "urban densification" and reject the idea that all must live in a Chinese-style apartment.
>>
>>25935806
I didn't rob anything and I've never committed a crime in my life
>>
File: planning in melbourne.jpg (554KB, 1791x1615px) Image search: [Google]
planning in melbourne.jpg
554KB, 1791x1615px
>>25935805
Yep. But remember that investors in this case are largely a symptom. Before about 1990 Australian house prices hadn't grown in 50 years (relative to inflation and build costs). It was only in the early 1990s that state governments decided their role was not facilitating new homes being built, but trying their best through planning and zoning laws to STOP them being built.
>>
>>25935810
Politicians normally have a good property portfolio and their kids are set as they're normally rich
>>
>>25935402

David? Is this you, you yellow fever mother fucker?
>>
>>25935834
Correct. This is why most of them don't give a fuck, in fact they love it. NSW's planning minister, Rob Stokes, has said Sydney should "be like Shanghai". He doesn't give a fuck, he has his big house with a huge backyard, and these laws are making him rich.

We need someone with real principles to tackle the issue, and sadly nobody has as yet stepped up.
>>
>>25935852
Assassinations starting when?
>>
>>25935685
>The problem is actually leftist elites

>implying liberal voters aren't far more guilty of this.

Stop fucking lying to yourself, you ridiculous right wing cunt. Your kind are the kikes encouraging and allowing this to happen
>>
I'm really drunk right now. I'm so lonely lads, can't take the feeling much more
Any /melbourne/ here? Currently watching the meme bas league
>>
>>25935727
>wanting to live on some unnecessarily large property in some unnecessarily large house
muh australian dream

give me a single bedroom apartment in the city (that is actually affordable) any day over this shit hole 6 bedroom house with lawns that grow over night in the fucking suburbs an hours train ride from the city
>>
>>25935824
Ease up. Maybe you didn't. But it's not a payment from centrelink and I'm curious where you got it considering you live in a pigsty.
>>
>>25935891
This

Fuck off, /pol/
>>
>>25935873
Well, in my opinion anyone who is genuinely conservator doesn't want to stop people owning their own family homes. But I do agree, plenty of Liberals have played a role in this. Just look at Rob Stokes in NSW, the cunts in the WA government, even the much-loved Mike Baird has a hand in it.

You must accept though that a lot of left-wing elites in academia, and a lot of Jews, have been advocating this toxic "urban densification" ideology for a long time.

>>25935868
There's a lot to kill.

>>25935891
This is part of the problem. A lot of young and stupid people have been brainwashed into thinking a little bit of dirt is "wasteful" and "unnecessarily large". A backyard is "unsustainable" and maybe even "racist".
>>
>>25935891
Wife? Kids?
>>
>>25935727
>The only homes being built in Aus right now are towering Chinese-style apartment blocks

There are five separate HOUSING developments within five minutes drive of my house. You're a fucking lying cunt
>>
Does /pol/ brigade every time we have a shitposter thread
>>
>>25935926
Single detached homes are at the lowest proportion of total new dwelling they have been in Australian history.

None is hyperbole, but there's less than ever before, and what ones that do exist are worse than ever before, on tiny lots with tiny streets and no infrastructure.

Do not get so mad because I have called out you kike cunts and your toxic anti-white anti-family ideology.
>>
Just came back from a rowing camp, can barely move
>>
who /gold coast/
>>
>>25935924
no i'm the child who gets stuck doing all the fucking house work in a fuck off huge house and all the yard work in a fuck off huge yard because i'm a lazy neet who doesn't work and when i feel like going into town it's a fucking hour each way on the train
>>
>>25935645
would a shooting spree help?
>>
>>25935909
This is part of the problem. A lot of young and stupid people have been brainwashed into thinking a little bit of dirt is "wasteful" and "unnecessarily large". A backyard is "unsustainable" and maybe even "racist".

i'm sorry that i have better things to do than stand in the garden with a beer in one hand and a hose in the other while trying to feel important and impress my neighbors by how neat and tidy everything is
>>
>>25935885
hows that going? im too high to turn the tv on
>>
>>25935974
That's fine. I don't think anyone wants to stop people from living in a 1 bedroom apartment.

But you must accept that not all want to live that way, particularly any proud white man, and any one with a family or who hopes to start one. I'm talking about the very people who pay the taxes you survive on.

Remember that employment doesn't have to be in the innercity. It can be out in new estates. Government zoning and planning laws have been designed to discourage this, and instead encourage centralisation of employment in the innercity.
>>
>>25935983
based Stars are winning. Hows being high? I have unironically been a longer my whole life I have never made contacts to get hgih
>>
>>25935974
I don't care about that shit. I just want a house to.myself. A backyard to play with my dogs. A place to start a family. I don't want anything fancy. I want a boring house front and a boring car. I just want a.place to live and I shouldn't be paying a.million dollars to have that
>>
>>25936004
Exactly. But you will be demonised for that in many circles. It has now become "wrong" to want a little plot of land in the lowest density country on earth.

It's all part of the kike plan.
>>
aus is very pol except for over east it seems, Darwin is the comfiest I've ever been.

As for housing i'm glad my parents divorced and bought separate houses. I will inherit at least one. Property is worth more than gold anons and because of that it will never change
>>
>>25935966
It couldn't hurt!
>>
>>25935988
>any proud white man
>wanting to start a famliy

you are what's wrong with this country, just go fucking die
>>
>>25935988
True words
>>
>>25936023
I don't think white men, nor those who want to start families, are what's wrong with Australia, my friend :).
>>
>>25935909
>You must accept though that a lot of left-wing elites in academia, and a lot of Jews, have been advocating this toxic "urban densification" ideology for a long time.

You're cherry picking here. This is a reaction to the entitled retards who think they deserve to live in zone 1 in a $400k house. Sinking ALL the railway tracks in Melbourne and adding new lines to carry high speed commuter trains would solve a lot of issues - but nobody will pay for them. The only other solution is to build up in the inner urban areas. This is the price we pay for the complete lack of foresight shown by previous governments of both sides.
>>
>>25935645
that sucks

>just lost my shitty part time job that took me 8 months to find
>the business dissolved due to poor decision-making by the owner
>time to spend another 8 months looking for the next one

this fuckin heat is driving me bonkers too, sweat city erry day
>>
>>25936017
You will inherit that when they die you idiot. I will inherit half.my parents house and half.my partners parents house when they pass away. That is a horrible thought. Inheriting a precious thing whenthey die provides no comfort. It's sick. People should be able to comfortably own their own home before their parents die
>>
>>25935948

>Pakenham detected

Shut your cunt mouth and mow the lawns, you lazy entitled cunt.
>>
>>25935323
Just ate some kfc and am drinking some gin

no plans tonight, had a pretty big week so laying low
>>
>>25936051
>This is a reaction to the entitled retards who think they deserve to live in zone 1 in a $400k house.

I don't know what "zone 1" means, is it a foreign term? Perhaps you mean the innercity. No, not everybody deserves a home in the innercity. But you must take into account that the current demand for innercity living actually comes from zoning and planning laws that stop growth in the fringe. After WW2 Australians fled the innercity. They thought a big block in the sun, a quiet suburb, a place without the smog and noise of the innercity was a much better bet, particularly to raise a family. The psyche of Australians in this regard has not changed. What HAS changed is that a house in a new area which once costed $100k now costs $800k in Sydney.

What we need is to totally dismantle planning laws for greenfield areas, while working to decentralise employment so people don't have to travel to the CBD.
>>
>>25936010

This is complete fucking bullshit. The developments near me are going up and selling quicker than they can build them.
>>
>>25936080
Ita disgusting that people have becoming mortgage slaves so willingly.
>>
>>25936080
Yes, of course they are selling quicker than they can build them, didn't you listen to anything that has been written?

A house in a new estate should cost $200,000, but they cost $500,000 (sometimes a little less for a tiny block of land).

Most new homes in Australia are now apartments, but this is a distortion of demand. The truth is people have been priced out of family homes and it is a tragedy.
>>
File: das it mane.gif (715KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
das it mane.gif
715KB, 400x300px
>>25936078
https://www.youtube.com/user/friendlyjordies

you might like this guy anon, might be too left for you but he has some pretty good points. I vote greens
>>
>>25936078
>I don't know what "zone 1" means,

Sydney faggot detected.

Zone 1 is the coveted inner circle train and tram area in Melbourne.

Interestingly, there are a number of proposed mass housing and business developments being presented for outer Melbourne with the idea of creating secondary urban centres
>>
>>25936106
I know friendlyjordies, never had much regard for him but if he can expose the fact that planning and zoning laws are destroying the Australian dream to the benefit of only apartment-building Jews and wealthy investors, I can back him.
>>
>>25936111
I don't live in a major city.

Melbourne has extremely constrained land release and some of the worst planning laws in Australia, behind Sydney. It costs in excess of $300,000 to buy a very small bit of dirty in outer Melbourne, despite there being vast expanses of essentially nothingness out there.
>>
File: images-2.jpg (7KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
images-2.jpg
7KB, 205x246px
Tfw not born as child of rich Jewish property oligarch
>>
File: 1449491849751.jpg (57KB, 546x658px) Image search: [Google]
1449491849751.jpg
57KB, 546x658px
>>25935323
tired from working, got a promotion, so thats nice.
chilling to a Sargon podcast, other fedora tipping related shit..
>>
>>25936101
>didn't you listen to anything that has been written?

No I didn't. Do you often listen to text?

New houses start at $300k. $500k is all manner of inclusions and unnecessary nonsense
>>
File: 1452932301176.jpg (34KB, 600x401px) Image search: [Google]
1452932301176.jpg
34KB, 600x401px
school in 5 days
>>
>>25936097

What else do you expect them to do? Pay the kike banks and developers, or pay the kike landlords?
>>
>>25936142
Any new home that starts at $300k is on a 200 sqm lot for a 100sqm home.

Without zoning laws, you could have a large home on a large 1000 square meter lot for about $250,000.

It is indefensible that we are willingly throwing away our future like this.
>>
>>25936154
>school
KEK
>>>/b/
>>
>>25936127

The outer suburbs are well serviced with all the malls, shopping centres, and usual big box stores that bogan love to shop at.
>>
>>25936160
Protest maybe
>>
>>25935996
it's alright, and it's worth taking that scary first step into dnm's
>>
File: FB_IMG_1436961451521.jpg (13KB, 380x355px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1436961451521.jpg
13KB, 380x355px
>>25936194
Look at this pic, high-boy
>>
I wish I had friends

FUck you Australia and your normalfagness levels
>>
>>25936163

You're just pulling these figures out of your arse, aren't you, you bloody drongo?
>>
>>25936239
You will be summarily executed one day, anti-white.

:)
>>
>>25936252

>avoiding the question

Yep, straight out of your filthy bogan anus
>>
>>25936319
Is bogan really the only insult anti-whites can come up with?

You will be strung up from a pole one day, traitor.
>>
>>25936343
Lol u went 0-100 real quick
>>
>>25935479
If any robots want to workout for free with another person and they live in Adelaide drop me an email address.
>>
>>25936343

>gets asked a question based on something he has said
>can't answer it resorts to some bizarre attempt to change the subject from money to racism

All I'm getting out of this is you're poor white trash.
>>
>>25936369
All my figures come from research.

I suggest this document as a starting point:

http://trove.nla.gov.au/work/19707921?selectedversion=NBD40351515
>>
/brisbane/ here

waiting for some fucking rain to end this heat
>>
>>25936389
I DONT CARE ABOUT THE HEAT I JUST SWEAT AND NOBODY LIKES ME
>>
>>25936389
Yeah m8 here

please storm tomorrow
>>
Probably will watch anime or play some vidya games. Everything smells like smoke because of the bushfires at the moment.
>>
>>25935708
i love this pic desu
>>
>>25936379

You are joking?

It's Friday night, cunt. I'm not reading a book, show your source directly or admit you're full of shit.
>>
File: 1424282108351.jpg (22KB, 600x630px) Image search: [Google]
1424282108351.jpg
22KB, 600x630px
My ears hurt, robies :( And this heat isn't making it any easier.
>>
>>25936721
It is obvious you have never read anything of consequence, you dirty little faggot.
>>
Anyone have weed in Carlingford area.
>>
>>25936748
Have you ever successfully bought weed from 4chan anon?
>>
Anyone know where to get some ecstasy/mdma, I'm fucking depressed as fuck and wanna cheer up this week
>>
File: IMG_201_20453.jpg (845KB, 2500x1404px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_201_20453.jpg
845KB, 2500x1404px
>>25936663
y-you too, guy

;_;
>>
>>25936803
Kek true.
>>
>>25936803
i think it's his way of saying he's in Carlingford and wouldn't mind a root
>>
>>25936837
Have you ever successfully had gay anal sex with someone you met on 4chan, anon?
>>
>>25936829
>>25936837
I was legitimately interested. I haven't smoked weed in years, wouldn't mind some. Have no contacts, and darknet is a no go because my mail goes to my landlord first.
>>
>>25936741

>implying some shitty paper is of consequence

Either post the actual part that clearly backs up your claims about what houses should cost, or admit you're full of shit.

Burden of proof, cunt. I'm not doing your homework for you, you lying degenerate.
>>
>>25936863
craigslist, call people up there
>>
>>25935323
Just got into deakin.

Been a fucking waste of life for a while so im feeling optimistic.

Have a sip of silver death for me m8
>>
>>25936849
no but cunts do hook up here somehow
>>
>>25936863
>>25936880
Go on general and its pretty much a full on drug deal area, most are legit and some are trolls or undercover
>>
>>25936888
>>25936880
Thanks lads. If a cop wants to bust me for buying a 50 of smoko then that's his giant waste of time.
>>
>>25936879
If you are too fucking stupid to read something that is more than a page long, you should kill yourself.

Or maybe read this: http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-06-21/moran-housing-regulations/4082380
>>
File: 1453447003809.jpg (88KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1453447003809.jpg
88KB, 640x640px
Friends went to dinner together and I stayed home and smoked up. I feel like I made the right decision.
>>
>>25936948
your friends are probably off having sex but at least you're high, iktf
>>
>>25936887
normalfags, jewboy
>>
>>25936967
>implying any of them could get sex irl without using shitty /soc/ and dating apps

However It is great to be high yes I agree.
>>
>>25936937

If you're arrogant enough to pull numbers out of your mangina, then it's up to you to actually provide the direct source, not post a link to a paper and expect me to do your homework, cunt.
>>
Who does graff here?
>>
>>25936988
I just posted a very easily digestible source, you absolutely retarded faggot.
>>
File: Autumn_nostalgia_by_Kotenko.jpg (690KB, 902x600px) Image search: [Google]
Autumn_nostalgia_by_Kotenko.jpg
690KB, 902x600px
>>25936913
Get proper high brobot
>>
Payday this wednesday, have to spend on rentat home for this fortnight so that's 290 down the shitter, have to buy credit for my phone I need to use for work so another 30 dollars gone, have to fill up the car with fuel for work so yay another $50 dollar gone, have to health insurance today so that's another $56 gone. Only paid $1250 after tax per fortnight huge chunk of money gone already. That feel when I'm constantly worried about saving and freak out about buying stuff even when it's necessary.
>>
>>25935323
I went out with my robot bf to Newtown :3
>>
>>25937594
>went out
>robot
NICE MEME

NICE MEME

NICE MEME
>>
>>25937594
Is his name Brim?
>>
>>25938023
Yes, his last name is asshole. Mmmm I love assholes. Chaddddddddddy
>>
>tfw just got back from fucking bitches at the club
>tfw hugging my pillow all alone
Who else here a robot?
>>
>>25938296
>>25938037
Now this is an Australian thread
>>
>>25935708
Melbourne? bloxitybloxblox
Thread posts: 152
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.