[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can women enjoy casual sex?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 4

File: o-CASUAL-SEX-facebook.jpg (641KB, 1536x2304px) Image search: [Google]
o-CASUAL-SEX-facebook.jpg
641KB, 1536x2304px
Consider the following scenario:
>meet a random person, say at a bookstore
>enjoy a good conversation about some bullshit
>things are going great, so casually proposition them to stick a finger up your butt
>"oh no worries, i brought protection" *whips out latex gloves*

Would any sane person go for this? Women do much worst, they allow men to stick their dirty penises into them and literally cum, like that's okay!

What the hell is wrong with these people?
>>
>>25934166
if I enjoyed anal sex and the random person was good looking, I would definitely do that
>>
>>25934166
>meet a random person, say at a bookstore
I don't think that's possible. You are really unaware of how things work in the real world. Things like that just don't happen. And if you look for them you being a sperg will make it uncomfortable.
>>
>>25934166
Because secularism tbqh
>>
>>25934166
nothing wrong with these people.
youre just borderline retarded and autistic, the world and all existence is dirty.
>>
>>25934166
You have standards. Those types of people are degenerates.

>>25934190
Degenerate.
>>
who cares? Let people who want to fuck, fuck.
>>
>>25934547
I'm just saying its ridiculous to be okay with someone you literally just met, or are faintly acquainted with to stick his body parts in yours.

I mean, I would never let people I know do things like that, let alone random people
>>
>>25934665
most women are shameless whores. They're rewarded socially in the current cultural climate for being whores. Women conform completely to social trends.
>>
File: 47402.jpg (65KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
47402.jpg
65KB, 499x499px
Women crave the attention and validation, they will do anything so they can feel like they are special and wanted for a couple minutes.

Plus they are all whores, after-all prostitution is the oldest profession in history, Even at the tart of time women were selling themselves like the whores they are.
>>
>>25934665
>I'm just saying its ridiculous to be okay with someone you literally just met, or are faintly acquainted with to stick his body parts in yours
Why?
>>
I honestly think it's just as ridiculous that we act like casual sex is such a bad thing. We pretty much only have such a kneejerk reaction to it because we've been conditioned to think it's "wrong."

I have no problem with women sleeping around, what I think is the problem is that they're two-faced about it and that it all revolves around lies and bizarre games.

I think most of us robots would actually be a lot better off if everybody was just open about it and asking a girl to have sex with us was as easy and normal as asking them to coffee or something.
>>
>>25934166
>implying that women are more at fault than men
top misogyny.
I'm a man btw.
>>
>>25934665
You know minors can't be here, right?
>>
I don't actually care a whole lot about other people doing it but I find the whole thing pretty surreal, honestly.

I wouldn't date a woman that supports it and I wouldn't expect my ideal woman to be okay with me being like that in the past. That's about the extent of my personal feelings on the matter.

Removed from any value judgment, however, holy fuck it's just hilarious to think about the entire scene. Isn't it?

>Literally millions of young people across the planet flock to bars and night clubs every weekend
>Drink poisonous beverages together in a dark room flooded with loud, bass-heavy music
>Pair off at the end of the night with a member of the opposite sex
>Get a cab home together
>The whole purpose of all the time, energy, and money spent is to rub genitals together for a few minutes, possibly in multiple sessions
>Leave and don't speak to each other again

LMAO. I know I've described it in an abstract, removed way but I think it's the best way to convey how surreal that is. I think it's a bit sad. People aren't doing this for physical pleasure, either - if that was the goal then they would find compatible fuck buddies. There is some weird psychological validation going on and I feel bad for the participants.

Kinda hilarious when they end up with STDs and stuff though can't deny.
>>
>>25934704
>if everyone was open about it.

But thanks to how stupid society has progressed, we can't.
>>
>>25934665
>I'm just saying its ridiculous to be okay with someone you literally just met, or are faintly acquainted with to stick his body parts in yours

You're expressing an opinion you hold but trying to present it as a fact - this is poor reasoning and intellectually weak
>>
>>25934747
> There is some weird psychological validation going on

Well, of course there is.

I mean, isn't the root of most robots' problems a feeling of inferiority over not being able to get sex with women while other men can? It stands to reason that people would go out on a regular basis to reinforce their own status as "someone who can get women."

I'd do it too if I had the "game" to pull it off.
>>
>>25934665
You have to be 18 to use this site.
>>
>>25934665
why tho? nothing wrong with casual sex if protection is used
>>
>>25934747

You've made up a story based on your observations, not actual participation.

You can't have ni experience in something and then try to claim to understand the subtleties, motivations, or experiences of other people.

You're trying to present an imaginary scenario as factual. Stop doing this.
>>
>>25934695
If there was no genitals involved wouldn't it just sound ridiculous?
>I met a random person, I had a good conversation but had a booger stuck in my nose, they put a glove on and pulled it out for me
>I met a random person, we had a good laugh then he stuck a finger in my ear to get them real clean
>I met a random person, we had jolly old time, then he brushed my teeth, got it really good in the molars

>>25934747 explains what I'm feeling in a better way, thanks mate
>>
>>25934665
Most of the time they are not "random" people
they do have some comunication before and just meet to fuck
Girls tired of boys bitching off a lot of thing so they just want to fuck
My advice, if you want serious relationship you don't go with party girls
end of the story
you get cuck'd? bad luck m8 keep participaiting
>>
>>25934891

>comparing banal personal hygiene tasks with sex

Wow, virgins get dumber and dumber all the time
>>
>>25934891
>If there was no genitals involved wouldn't it just sound ridiculous
Yes, but genitals ARE involved. It feels good physically and mentally.
>>
>>25934783

Fair enough. I don't disagree with you but I suppose I find it stranger to observe people finding themselves requiring that REPEATED sense of validation. Does that make sense?

Getting laid is great for the mental health, I'll never dispute that. I just think the "every weekend new hookup" side of things (which I recognize isn't all of them) is a bit stranger and more sinister.

>>25934864

LMAO

>>25934891

My pleasure, brother.
>>
>>25934891
If there is not genital is just kissing around
when I was in highschool I often heard stories of my friends getting "laid" by going to some random girl and kissing her

Now that I can finally kiss girls I came late to the "getting actually sex" race
well better than being a virgin than a kissless virgin :')
>>
>>25934940
>LMAO

Nice rebuttal, you autistic virgin piece of shit
>>
>>25934991

Oh man... He's really asking for it this time boys.

LMAO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JGk4Ci9Gk4
>>
>>25934166
>What the hell is wrong with these people?
Mental retardation. Low intelligence.

You do know that dumbfucks have the most sex, right? Just look at apefrica and spicland. They're reproducing like cockroaches and are the most retarded continents in the world.

Anyone who disagrees with me is an assblasted normalfag.
>>
>>25934966
>well better than being a virgin than a kissless virgin
On the topic I'm not actually too certain of that. If you're a kissless virgin it could mean your main problem is dealing with physical and emotional closeness, which can be overcome albeit not easily. If you've kissed someone else yet never went further you may have an entirely different barrier.

Of course I might be completely wrong and even the opposite may well be more valid, I'm not sure.
>>
This thread gave me cancer. Good thing none of you will ever reproduce.
>>
>>25935033

What an autistic little cunt you are

Go and post one of your imaginary tales while you continue to go through life as an observer, you fucking loser
>>
>>25935044
I got a kiss thanks to playing drinking games.

I guess I'm enough of a normie to go that far but still too much of a robot to go any farther.
>>
>>25935070
>while you continue to go through life as an observer
I'm not the anon you're debating, but that is actually a horrible feeling.
>>
>>25935040

>le I'm smarter than the billions of people on the planet who have sex maymay

Virgin delusions are off the charts!
>>
>>25935100
>I'm not the anon you're debating, but that is actually a horrible feeling.

It is. And you can't compensate for it by pretending you understand something you have no experience in. It's retarded. It's like normies trying to tell you they understand crippling depression because they were sad when their grandma died
>>
>>25935044
Kissing girls is literally playing russian roulette to me, I really fear reject and doing this stuff required me to be really drunk and most of the times with some friend's help

By the way I was 15 when I've got my first kiss with a 8/10
I was fat, ugly, bad haircut and even was a brony, I don't know what the fuck that girl saw into me, she wasn't even drunk, I guess she had some pity on me
>>
File: 2056641388.jpg (108KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
2056641388.jpg
108KB, 500x334px
>>25935104
Are you implying that the billions of africans and south americans are smart?

you know, the people who kill each other on a regular basis over petty shit, give each other AIDS, rape girls to cure their STDs, still perform ritual sacrifices and cannibalism? You've got brain problems, normie.
>>
>>25935040
So all nuns, monks and priest are literally genious people?
Having sex is natural m8, It's not wrong to do not have sex, but neither is wrong to have it a lot if you protect your self. If you don't feel confortable with womans it's okay
>>
>>25934166
No clue, I've often wondered about it myself, if only because I find the notion of it existing at all completely hypocritical to the fundamental foundation of what it means to be female. I was always under the impression when I was younger that men were the ones to shamelessly sleep around without second thought, whereas most women stayed "pure" until their first real love.

I mean, maybe I have a skewed view of the world, I'll admit I grew up with Disney shit but my mom was always a firm believer in the "Men use love to get sex, women use sex to get love" thing but I don't agree. I find men to be the ones often yearning for true romantic companionship and the most content with simplicity, whereas a woman often gets bored of the man she's with, regardless of how in love with him she may be.

So while women may say they want nothing more than a good guy in the end, they do shit like casual flings because they want the immediate attention. I think modern society is conditioning men and women to be sex addicts and not even realize it. It's like a kleptomaniac who gets that sudden surge of adrenaline where it's the excitement of risk mixed with instant gratification they're addicted to, but society no longer punishes them for it so there's literally no reason to not indulge.

What do they have to lose? The approval of some betas and deltas on a Mongolian stamp collecting image board? She can just get it from any whiteknight retard who's happy to be the 49th man in line for her crusty roastie.
>>
>>25935160

If you were in any way clever, you'd know I'm not implying any of those things. I'm saying you're not smarter than everyone else, not that the dumbest savages on the planet are smart. Thanks for proving you are as stupid as I suspected
>>
>>25934747
I thought elliot Rogers was dead
>>
>>25934166
My girlfriend and I are in an open-relationship because we both enjoy casual sex a lot, doesn't mean you engage in it with the first person you meet, you have a very naive/twisted view of what casual sex is.

We both have long-terms partners who are our friends and it can happen in the context of dates/meeting someone, but it's definitely never like "Hey you, stranger in the street, let's have sex". I can't imagine doing it in anything other than a sane, safe context, with people we enjoy the company of and with the necessary precautions (regular std tests, protection etc).
I speak for our particular case when I say it's a very fullfilling relationship for the both of us, one that is based on trust, communication and despite what I'm sure the next autistic poster will say, love.

There lots of variations of this: for example polyamory is something we don't quite get with my SO, our capacity for romantic emotional attachment is exclusively for each other but I'm ok with recognizing there are people who are capable of loving several persons at the same time and maintain a satisfying romantic relationship with each of them, it just isn't my thing.
So it all boils down to personal preference and the only sane answer I can provide to your uninformed bafflement is: different people like different things, so live and let live.

Protip for robots: it also helps tremendously to not be crippled by insecurities, emotional traumas, control issues and general austistic reactions when dealing with people and sex. In a nutshell if you derive your sense of self-worth from what others think of you (positively or negatively) or from a twisted kind of exclusivity like jealousy, you're gonna have a bad time.
>>
>>25935160
I can easily go to any south america top tier university and name a book of people that are smarter, succesfull and even have more sex than you
>>
>>25935177
>So all nuns, monks and priest are literally genious people?
Smarter than your average nigger, yes. Smarter than you as well :^)
>>
>>25935238
>Open relationship
Is it that hard to just say to each other "hey I like you but I just wanna fuck"

Fucking white people
>>
>>25935241
Sure, whatever you say, Pedro. Just make sure you don't get your head cut off on the way there.
>>
>>25935255

Is it really that hard to understand that people don't share your morals or opinions on sex?
>>
>>25935261

>I'm full of shit and got BTFO so I'm resorting to being an asshole - the post
>>
>>25935255
"Mooooom someone likes what I don't like ;_;"
>>
>>25935284
Those people are wrong and should be hanged tbqh
>>
>>25935320

>le everyone but me is wrong maymay

What a fucking tragic retard.
>>
>>25935358
Greentext doesn't make it wrong
Cri harder
>>
>>25935368

Im not the rectally flustered omega with issues with delusions, you salty, weeping spaz
>>
File: 1427436182980.jpg (28KB, 324x291px) Image search: [Google]
1427436182980.jpg
28KB, 324x291px
>>25934166
>>meet a random person, say at a bookstore
>>at a bookstore
>>a bookstore
>>bookstore
>>
>>25935320
It's ok to read that when you realize /r9k/ in general is the moral equivalent of that shitty dive bar you pass when going out in your town, where the same five rednecks perpetually congregate to circlejerk with each other while getting wasted on cheap booze, it's their venting place.
The next morning they'll be back, toiling or idle, to the place their ignorance and mindset assign to them in life and the world won't be any more affected by their opinions than it was the day before.
>>
Reminder that gay men have, on average, several times the amount of "casual" sex encounters as women do.
>>
>>25934166
How much of a cuck am I that I initally interpreted this image as a black man with his hands round a white woman?
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.