[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

r9k is funny. We have everything from angsty teenagers to middle-aged

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

r9k is funny. We have everything from angsty teenagers to middle-aged kisskless virgins living in their parents' basements, to successful working people who just can't seem to function as well as they would like.

I'm a mix of those three categories, being a medically disabled 24 year old with qualifications to get numerous jobs. I have had girlfriends. I have attended - and run - parties. I've been somewhat chad-like, sometimes courting several women at once, though still a robot, because I'll make the full move despite having done everything short of it. I have hopes and ambitions; things I know most people here lack. My ultimate life goals put me above most of the normal population, but my ability to chase them is below that of many robots.

I keep going here at least once every few days, for an hour or so, because...why keep doing things anymore? None of this shit is real. Some of you guys will graduate from here and live successful lives. Others will stay here forever, wasting away or at least achieving nothing; their life achievement will be the fact that they filled a spot on the internet, posting and reading things so that others could figure their lives out. They still had purpose, but maybe not meaning, in their lives. I've seen suicide threads and posted in them, ending them; idk if I just simultaneously ended dozens of lives, or made them stop to reconsider. It's impossible to know.

I had no purpose in making this thread. Just to idk, stimulate those robotic processes, maybe get some of you to reflexively troll me with shit negative posts. More likely than not, this single post will hit the last page without a single reply, and if there are replies, they will be hating on me for something that doesn't actually affect them at all.
>>
>>25934061

You know what be nice right now?

Some baked salmon with a creamy dill sauce

we overflow with blessings
>>
File: triangle.gif (1000KB, 500x240px) Image search: [Google]
triangle.gif
1000KB, 500x240px
>>25934085
god damnit

I forgot that /b/ leaks into here quite a bit.
>>
>>25934061
>I'm chad but still robot.
I don't really want to start a retarded argument but you just don't fit the basic definition of being a robot
>>
>>25934085
don't you mean sardines?
>>
>>25934109

Right.

So do alot of other boards. Get wrecked faggot.
>>
>>25934061
>I've been somewhat chad-like, sometimes courting several women at once, though still a robot,
lmao this is what normies believe
>>
>>25934109
This is basically where /b/ get's most of it's content
There's little to no OC on /b/
>>
>>25934127

Sardines, oysters, clams, eel, FUCK.

Anyone who doesnt into seafood is a reprobate.
>>
>>25934061
I feel the same feels sometimes anon

It's a spooky one out there isn't it
>>
File: ewfwmef.jpg (328KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
ewfwmef.jpg
328KB, 1280x800px
>>25934061
Chase your dreams

>>25934109
yeah, I usually lurk on /b but not often, is r9k that different?
I used to post in a forum for people with social phobia, and they were pretty much like here, loosers competing to see who was worst
>>
>>25934061
You are
Erotic
>>
>>25934061
>implying life or ambitions matter when we die

The closest I've gotten to a "meaning of life" is to do what you wanna do, because none of it matters anyway.
>>
File: youareawesome.jpg (212KB, 1209x856px) Image search: [Google]
youareawesome.jpg
212KB, 1209x856px
>>25934144
Well duh, it's where everything comes out.
>>25934118
>>25934134
Chads: Guys who get a lot of women with not a lot of work because they are naturally attractive and are willing/able to tell women the bullshit that keeps them interested despite Chad being overall, a total douchebag.

Robots: Teenage to middle aged guys who can't get the girl because they're crippled somehow. Emotionally, physically, mentally, whatever. They might know a few women, and there might actually be existing tension, but unless the woman makes the move, nothing is going to happen.

There is no hard wall in between robots and chads. Pretty much the ONLY difference is that one of them gets more women. This is what I have gathered from my ~7 years on /b/ and /r9k/ now.
>>25934262
I have that pic saved :) one of many that keeps me going (pic related).
>>25934275
why thank you :3
>>
>>25934314
I honestly think the only real difference between "Chad" and most Robots is that Chad has less self-consciousness. He can just act, and not worry about it, while we overthink and agonize over everything.
>>
>>25934463
That's a good way of putting it. I agonize a lot of the time, but every time I've been successful with a girl, it's when I drop the agonizing and just tell them what I feel. Sometimes - most of the time - they hear my feelings and think I'm a pansy fuck. Then there are the rare few who don't...and those are the ones I've gotten with.
>>
I genuinely think this is the most fascinating place on the Internet. I agree with most of what you've said OP.

I won't go into much detail about my own personal life but I can freely admit that I'm not a true Robot (though I can remember 4chan's 2006 birthday which is a total trip for me now that it's the current year). For that reason I tend to avoid posting here but I occasionally chime in when I think I can be funny or help a bro out. I fucking grew up here. I feel more loyalty to you fucks than I do to my countrymen or anyone else.

It's fucking weird, too.

There are NEETs. There are middle schoolers. There are 40 year old men with loving families. There are professionals. There are doctors, lawyers, engineers, nurses, even fucking retired people. There are people from every half-developed country on Earth here and it blows my fucking mind. From Qatar to Jamaica to some shitty town in Canada all the way back again and in every other direction.

There are famous people here that come just to blend in for once and forget about their role in the world.

We've got school shooters and probably jihadists too.

There is nowhere else like this and I think people should cherish it while it's still around. I'll quietly remember it when my grandkids have to go get their 'Internet Licenses' in the future and ask me about my time in the wild west of the internet. I won't say everything, though.
>>
>>25934561
>>25934463

I think you guys aren't far from the target. A huge difference between 'Chads' and Robots is that Chad doesn't care as much about self-consciousness and things relating to women, but this often bleeds over into other aspects of personality as well so they aren't 'pansy fucks' at all either.
>>
>>25934571

This just tripped me the fuck out.
>>
File: 1452542518368.jpg (57KB, 605x593px) Image search: [Google]
1452542518368.jpg
57KB, 605x593px
>>25934061
>stimulate those robotic processes
Mmmmh
hngngnnnnhnn
>>
>>25934571

This anon fucking understands!

Thanks for reminding me that there are other people who understand and experienced what 4chan was and was meant to be like before the media attention fucked this place over with an influx of shit cunts
>>
>>25934571
It's interesting being able to.experience all these different people in such a raw and uncensored/unforgiving way. I agree dude as shitty as this place is I fucking love it and will carry it with me the rest of my life regardless if it exist or not.
>>
File: 1441274691531.gif (551KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
1441274691531.gif
551KB, 267x200px
>>25934061
>I have had girlfriends. I have attended - and run - parties. I've been somewhat chad-like, sometimes courting several women at once, though still a robot
You're not a robot. No matter how hard you want to be a part of our sicret club, you can't be a robot when you're this successful and not a virgin.
>>
>>25935273
If you think that just for having sex your life is perfect you're wrong at all levels
Once you fuck
you want more
>>
>>25934571
Will you tell them stories of the masketta man or the mercenary....bane?
>>
>>25935477
>anyone whose life isn't perfect automaticaly is a robot
That's not how it works, being a robot means your life is shit, not slightly disfonctional
>>
File: 1434878305859.jpg (43KB, 192x196px) Image search: [Google]
1434878305859.jpg
43KB, 192x196px
>>25935552
this
>>25935477
apparently you are successful enough to support for yourself and you are attractive enough for others to have sex and relationship with you, fuck off, you're not a robot.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.