[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck, fuck, fuck!!! I completely fucked up big this time, guys.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 1111.jpg (39KB, 291x304px) Image search: [Google]
1111.jpg
39KB, 291x304px
Fuck, fuck, fuck!!! I completely fucked up big this time, guys. I accidentally killed my girlfriend's dog.

She had this blonde German Shepard which she would leave with me to babysit whenever she went out of town.

But the other night, I was playing with it and couldn't help but noticed it's cunt. For some reason I got this idea of sticking my finger in there and playing around, which got me a little bit in the mood. I thought to myself that I should try everything at least once in my life, like my dad would advise. So I pulled down my pants and stuck my dick in it.

I kept going at it for a good while. But the closer I came to cumming, the more rough my thrusting grew. The dog started yelping in pain, but I was too close to climaxing to stop myself. Once I was done, I pulled out and jizzed on it's back, which then suddenly passed out and stopped breathing. In a panic, I rushed over to the vet, but she was pronounced dead on arrival.

They had to keep her overnight to investigate, and I couldn't think of any reasons to refuse that. So I just mindlessly let them take her, unsure on what to do next. Now I'm terrified they'll put the pieces together and Sherlock the fuck out of me. And even my terrified my girlfriend will find out too.

What do, /adv/? I'm thinking of skipping town and cutting contact with everyone.
>>
>>25933278
>What do, /adv/
>/adv/

Stopped reading right there.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
OP you fucked your gf's dog to death and came on its corpse. I wish to be 1/16 of the man you are one day.
>>
get out of there, cut contact with everyone
you could get thrown in jail and convicted of animal cruelty m8
>>
You guys know it's a troll thread because of the /adv/ at the end, right?
>>
>>25933493
Shit up, he's asking for advice.

Op, I recommend you tell your girlfriend what happened. Leave her all of your possessions then kill yourself. Beastiality sentences are harsh as fuck.
>>
Funniest shit I have seen all night copypasta or not, thanks OP
>>
don't tell her and just buy her a new dog its just a dumb dog like every other stupid dog she wont know
>>
nice mothafukka.. ;)
>>
>>25933367
You didn't miss out on much, then.
>>
>>25933278
>be me
>be qt blonde German Shepard
>some fucking weirdo is staring at me\
>notthisshitagain.jpg
>this faggot pulls out his 2 inch dick and jams it in my dogpussi
>thrusting for a solid 5 minutes
>won't fucking stop
>play dead to get this fag off of me
>fag takes me to vet
>vet is a total bro and covers my ass
>tfw got free dog biscuits for being a good dog when the vet saw I was alive
>>
>>25933645
My sides are in orbit. Nice meme m8
>>
>>25933278
Check your state's laws because you can be thrown in jail for real.
>>
lol

>original comment desu desu
>>
>>25933278
And the vet won't see the jizz, are you retarded?
>>
>>25933645
>be me
>vet at local animal hospital
>euthanizing cats n shit because fuck them that's why
>some fucking spaz walks in carrying a dog
>its covered in cum
>idontbelievethisshit.pdf
>its still alive, just unconscious
>tell the furry faggot his dog is dead
>tell him we'll look into it
>report it to the cops
>track owner through dogchip and explain what happened
>she's on her way back and the cops are on their way to arrest faggot
>fucking furrys man
>>
>>25933278
>has a GF
GTFO NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>25933278
>girlfriend
get the fuck out normie scum
>>
File: 1451218720923.gif (2MB, 245x207px) Image search: [Google]
1451218720923.gif
2MB, 245x207px
>>25933645
>Tfw got free dog biscuits
Kek
>>
um... lol
>>
>>25933645
Noice, /thread
>>
Lie and say you found it like that after hearing it yelp in the yard while getting g out of the bathroom.
>>
>>25933278
Enjoy having Big Bubbas 10 inch up your ass everynight you sick fuck.
>>
It bothers me that someone who fucks dogs to death has a girlfriend while most of us here don't.
>>
trust me just kill yourself no one will miss you when they find out you raped a dog you retarded fuck
>>
>>25935489
this is exactly what i was thinking when i read this
>>
>>25933367
Kek, saving yourself a hassle I see
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.