[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It has come to my attention that you robots are loosing sight

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: letmehelpurobots.png (336KB, 715x402px) Image search: [Google]
letmehelpurobots.png
336KB, 715x402px
It has come to my attention that you robots are loosing sight of what is true. I am here briefly to shed some light on the answers you seek.
>>
SO WHAT IS IT FAGGOT?
>>
>>25929613
can u tell me y i constantly spaz out thinking of horrible cringes from my irl past
>>
>>25929727
This is good anon, you are flushing out the normie elixir and transforming. Think timelessly, you may want to try to move forward into virtue rather than meme your past.
>>
>>25929613
How do you beat depression anon-senpai ?
>>
>>25929613
How do i approach a female i have nothing in common with
>>
>>25929911
What are some reasons you believe in your depression? Please refrain from posting normie or cuck problems. It seems your ego may be a power source for your depression, just judging by your post.
>>
>>25930042
Believe it or not anon, robots can synchronize with even Stacey extremely well. I'm sure you have a lot in common, use your insight, maybe look deeper if you have to. Robots may utilize social networks, you can easily get her attention with a common interest sparked. Girls are a pretty normie problem too.
>>
>>25929613
How do I run a 1:55 800 meter?
>>
>>25930206
Normie problem, don't you have sunlight to see or an outside world to tend to? You're asking how to compete in a pleb tier normie event, which is running on foot. You may try practicing running then.. What's more important: the cause or your petty grievances? There must be something wrong with you if you can not find that answer yourself. Recluse from the toxic normies before asking to obtain a r9key
>>
>>25929613
How did you become enlightened?
>>
I have been told that I am a robot because I dont get mad. If an issue arises I calmly talk it out. I figured it was because I'm a happy go lucky, no shits given, rational kind of guy.
Am I actually a robot?
>>
How do I stop punching people? Did it once on impulse and got away with it now it's almost a hobby.
>>
File: 1450985781296.jpg (159KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1450985781296.jpg
159KB, 1366x768px
>>25929613
What's the point of existence at all?
Who am I if not the ego?
Does reality still exist if I'm not there to percieve it?
What event caused us to develop consciousness during human evolution?
How much longer will the human race last?
>>
>>25931746
>those questions
>that wording
>the pic
Jesus christ, at least TRY to pretend like you don't use Reddit
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.