[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My time is now, /r9k/. By this time tomorrow i will cross into

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

My time is now, /r9k/.

By this time tomorrow i will cross into normiehood or be an autist forever. i'm going to talk to the qt3.14 that sits by herself in my uni class.

What do i say?
>>
>>25929544
Dont do it lad, i did this and she got annoyed and shit got awkward
>>
>this moment will define the rest of your life

You're going to get rejected. This is garunteed. You'll feel bad for a while, and then you'll try again next time, and you'll be a little better. And this will be keep happening until you succeed.

That's just the way it is.
>>
>>25929544
"uhhh u like anime?" there's no good outcome from this unless you're smooth.
>>
don't just cold-approach strange women in public settings unless it's a bar or a club, anon

also, don't rely on some random girl you've never spoken to as your ticket to a new lifestyle

why don't you just like. sit next to her and talk to her about something related to the class?

also, be mature enough to recognize it and disengage if she's obviously not interested. don't spaghetti out in some weird relentless attempt to force her interest

oh- finally, remember that real life isn't fucking 4chan and girls think it's weird if your politics revolve around virulent antifeminism and support for eugenics
>>
File: y9s3xzelonyoesgbipre.jpg (65KB, 500x493px) Image search: [Google]
y9s3xzelonyoesgbipre.jpg
65KB, 500x493px
just say hello and initiate a conversation
unless you're a barely functioning autist than you can at least find out some of her interests and try to match those up with yours before you go full sperg
>>
File: 1452966467441.jpg (160KB, 800x1087px) Image search: [Google]
1452966467441.jpg
160KB, 800x1087px
>Hey so what are you doing sitting alone, I see you sit by yourself everyday, why is it

Just try asking her what she likes and why she's studying in that college, just remember to not filter your words unless it's something super autistic
Good luck, op
>>
>>25929544
Since you're here I assume you're a no friend autist.

Sit next to her and tell her you've noticed she sits by herself too and that you don't know anyone in the class either. Ask her if she'd like to study for tests.
>>
>>25929615
>>25929659
>>25929817
thanks for the advice guys. do you really think i should sit next to her? she always takes the corner by herself so it seems to forward. i sorta wanted to just talk to her after class but she always leaves quickly so its kinda hard.
>>
"You look like my next ex-wife."
>>
>>25929544
I did it. QT who got assigned to sit next to me. Seemed to have good fashion sense and was always nice to me, so I asked if she wanted to go shop for clothes sometime. Creeped her the fuck out, oh well. Good luck on yours OP.
>>
Most surefire way to fuck up is to want to say something but not saying anything
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.