[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You will never be a father. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXY pJupNLSA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 1421968952084.gif (421KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
1421968952084.gif
421KB, 700x525px
You will never be a father.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXYpJupNLSA
>>
>>25929355
That's better. Raising human children is such an intricate affair, i'd fail on so many levels.
>>
>>25929473
theoretically I know how to raise kids, I just have to do the opposite of what my parents did, I just don't have the determination
>>
>>25929355
Single dad with a daughter. Unfortunately can't take her fishing since I don't have a car.
>>
>>25929355
Dude trust me it's hell. I've got two already and waiting on the birth of my third.

I should have just stayed alone forever.
>>
>>25929355
years ago there was an animated show called "god, the devil and steve" or something like that, i don't remember exactly.

it was about a guy that could talk to god and the devil throughout the day, and only he was able to see them.

anyway, there was an episode that stuck with me to this day. the guy was kind of strict with his child but not quite as his dad, and in one discussion with god he allowed him to speak with his own deceased dad. he told him that his dad, steve's grandad was way, way more strict than him, and it all just ends with trying to pass a lighter ball down the road.

it really stuck with me because this is how my family has been, but it ends with me because i decided i will not pass the ball at all.
>>
File: trump.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
>>25929561
this makes me feel good about being a 22 year old kissless virgin
>>
>>25929473
It's not that hard. 16 year olds do it every day. It's really more labor intensive.
>>25929561
Soon to be outnumbered. A strategical disadvantage. I'm done at 2.
>>
>>25929674
Don't get me wrong, I'd hate being a khhv but having seen the other side I can tell you how shit it is. It's love and joy and pride but also the bad things too, like shame and rage and cruelty. If I was a homebound NEET I could have just taken care of myself and not have to deal with real life.
>>
>>25929726
The trick is to find two different women to knock up.
>>
>>25929808
Two baby mommas sounds like a lot more stress than 3 kids!
>>
>>25929355
Dude I totes have a daughter. She's da-dorebible
>>
>>25929888
Like I said, it's terrible.
>>
File: pepe sweat.jpg (47KB, 478x453px) Image search: [Google]
pepe sweat.jpg
47KB, 478x453px
>mother and sister trying to set with me up with women

why do they want me to embarrass myself?

I just want to go to work, play video games and watch anime and if I get a GF I will have to stop anime and vidya which is not worth
>>
>>25929630
https://youtu.be/BSgY_pscJ8k?t=1m22s
>>
File: 1303728518386.gif (2MB, 350x194px) Image search: [Google]
1303728518386.gif
2MB, 350x194px
>mfw I'll never have a daughter like Louise Belcher
>mfw I'll never have a son like Gene Belcher
>>
>>25930000
Quads demand you fuck bitches.
>>
>>25929355
SHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUP SHUTUP REEEEEEEEEE
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.