[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You will never get close to 4 9/10 Stacey's in your life

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

File: GC751VO.jpg (138KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
GC751VO.jpg
138KB, 1080x1080px
>You will never get close to 4 9/10 Stacey's in your life
>>
>>25928762
3 of my sisters model and the other is young as fuck. In Russia I am not good looking.
>>
literally all of them are titlets

smdh
>>
>>25928781
>Russian

So typical Russian family then?
>>
>live free xD<3

holy shit that tattoo is triggering me
>>
>>25928762
Nah, that's, from left to right: 6, 8, 5, 7. At best.
>>
>>25928800
No we're very rich so I will get surgery.
>>
>>25928762
Are all pants called pants or there is a different name for a pants like this black and pink
>>
>>25928762
its actually quite easy once they're asleep.
>>
>>25928762

>fake tans
>at the beach
>Gorilla negro noses
>gorilla faces
>chestlets
>LIVE FREE slut tattoo
>bleached blonde hair with dark-ass roots

OP, these aren't stacies. These are basic bitches: California Edition
>>
I posted about this in a thread earlier but it got ignored.

I actually have 3 great friends who are all stacies. They're a year older than me, I'm a junior in college they're seniors. They've basically adopted me.

They make me food all the time, do my laundry, they helped me with stuff like decorating my apartment. They're fucking great. Sure I wouldn't mind sticking my penis in them but being in an actual relationship with them just seems weird.

We met when I was moving in my freshman year. I had to move in early because we were basically waiting for my grandmother to die and so they decided to move me in so they could focus on that. It was a coed dorm and they saw me sitting in my room alone and they just stuck around.
>>
>>25928762
Am I the only one who thinks their panties n bras are photoshopped
>>
>>25928762
8/10, great smile and face. meh body proportions

9/10 absolute bangin DAT GAP

6/10 lame body proportions, ugly teeth and bottom shelf decent face

6/10 see above

if you took their skin/teeth/hair and made them anything other than perfect the numbers would begin to fall
>>
File: 1443950814893.jpg (183KB, 800x1535px) Image search: [Google]
1443950814893.jpg
183KB, 800x1535px
>>25928909
yep these aren't stacies, pic related is a stacy
>>
>>25928939
>6/10 see above

ARE YOU TALKNG ABOUT THE RIGHT ONE? CAUSE YOURE FUCKING BLIND IF YOU THINK HER AND THE GIRL NEXT TO HER ARE BOTH 6S
>>
>>25928930
so beta they literally don't perceive of you as male
>>
>>25929133
Whatever it is it's pretty great getting free food cooked by a Stacy friend almost every day. Always delivered with a hug.
>>
>>25928909
>bleached blonde hair with dark-ass roots
This triggers me too. And it's so prevalent today that you cannot criticize it without coming off as bitter/insane.
>>
>>25929115
>>25928939
Ya dude, the one on the right has the best legs and arguably the best face.
>>
>>25929133
Kek.

Sounds like a pretty good deal to me either way though.
>>
I'd rape far right if she didn't have a tattoo.

I'd just kill her if I pulled her into an alley and saw that shit.
>>
>>25930674

Her & the 2nd from left are close, pretty depends on preference
>>
>>25928762
I like the look of stacies but I hate their personalities. They're so bitchy and mean. I'd fuck them, but I wouldn't even consider dating them.
>>
File: 1449040232833.png (477KB, 560x500px) Image search: [Google]
1449040232833.png
477KB, 560x500px
>>25930786
>implying you could fuck one
>>
>9/10
You're being generous.
anon here is pretty on point with his ratings >>25928811
>>
>>25930689
Trust me man, it is.

Two of them came over and watched a movie. One went full cuddle mode with me while the other made dinner for the of us. They left about ten minutes ago. It's just chill. I don't have any idea why they do this but it's been a thing for two years and I'm not complaining.
>>
You can just save up money and visit Germany, new Zealand or the Czech Republic and get laid by some hot blonde prostitutes. If sex is all you want, money is the key.
>>
>>25928762
They're not the sort I like. Too "perfect".
>>
All 0/10s, like all old hags.
>>
>>25928762
fuck all these faganons saying "they're not that hot" "they're not my type"

fuck off with that

godamnit dude it hurts so much what you said

>>You will never get close to 4 9/10 Stacey's in your life

why did i have to be born this subhuman type that doesn't get attention from girls, i'm not attractive, even if i tried my hardest i would only be like... average at best.

i didn't have fun and party and fuck girls in high school, i didn't do it in college, i'm not doing it now in my mid 20s.

what a life

why was i even born into this shit
>>
>>25928762
>>You will never get close to 4 9/10 Stacey's in your life

I'm ok with this. As long as I get a 5-7 cutie I'll be happy.
>>
Why is 2 being rated highest? She has no waist whatsoever. Her whole torso looks wonky.
>>
File: Pepe.jpg (50KB, 547x471px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe.jpg
50KB, 547x471px
>>25928810
Spergie getting triggered by that tattoo.
>>
>>25932569
now you know what being an average female feels like.
we will likely never get to be with a man who is actually attractive. this post is proof that even the lowly NEETs here go for 10/10 Staceys. It's everywhere.
>>
>>25932758
from left to right 1~4
Best tits - #1
Best face - #2
Best Vaj - #3
Biggest slut - #4

I'm a face fan, so I agree that 2 is best.
>>
>>25932811
lmao you think i'll pull an ugly chick anyway?

all these guys saying i just want a 5-7 gf, they're dreaming too
>>
>>25932811
>saying a group of 10/10s are hot
>exclusively going after 10/10s

Those are two seriously different things. Chill the fuck out.
>>
>>25931913
>>25928811
You guys are either delusional or not after the same traits as most men. While I agree they are a little lacking on the tit side of things none of them are below an 8.5.
>>
>>25932569
What the fuck is wrong with you? Not just you, but all of you fucking robots. I've been lurking for the past hour on this board and all I fucking see is constant complaining about being born ugly, poor ect. Dude. Get in the fucking gym and start lifting. Eat right. Dress well. Get a job. If it pays like shit, get a part time job on the side until you find a better one. Get a hobby. A social hobby that forces you to interact with others. You fuckers think that sitting in front of your computers and wallowing in self pity is going to change anything. You don't have to be a Chad, but you don't have to be a fucking loser, either.

>>25932811
Bitch. Do you realize how many beta, thirsty men, that are actually good looking, marry the first woman that gives them attention? And even if you can't trap a beta bux, get your shitty body in a gym and squat until guys are drooling over your ass. If your face is ugly, too bad but there's no reason for you not to have a flat stomach and a nice ass. You just need to work at it.
>>
>>25933225
you arent as motivational or as insightful as you think you are

youve spent too much time on reddit r/bestof
>>
>>25928781
I'm dating a Russian model and know a few others. What is it in the Russian culture that makes them want to date ultra wealthy men? Seems like everything ingrained into them is they should marry into wealth and have an ultra wealthy lifestyle.

I will say that every Russian woman I've seen blows away any American woman in the looks department so they can manage to marry into wealth.
>>
File: Untitled.png (106KB, 300x316px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
106KB, 300x316px
>>25928762
>She hasn't got that normie smile
>>
>>25933225
lol i've never heard any of those memes before

i hope you're trolling me with this bs

im just inherently unhappy and unlikeable and i'm too spergy to have normal conversations and everything about human interaction scares me
>>
>>25933225
fuck off, this board is for commiseration and jimmie rustling, not inspiration
>>
>>25928762
My girlfriend is a solid 9/10

so thats 1 i guess
>>
>>25928762
1 and 4 LITERALLY look exactly the same, minus the shitty tattoo

normies are clones, inside and out. confirmed.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.