[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
>You text her right after a shitty date...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 875947566.jpg (43 KB, 709x765) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
875947566.jpg
43 KB, 709x765
>You text her right after a shitty date to make sure she still wants to talk to you
>She doesn't respond

Kill me brehs
>>
Yep. been there. It hurts anon and I feel you.
>>
File: fozzle.jpg (27 KB, 431x453) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fozzle.jpg
27 KB, 431x453
It's time to move on MY MAN
>>
>that feel when you ruminate on a bad date for months and months after
>>
>"oh yeah anon we should totally hang out :))))))"
>so um I'm going to x in case you wanna come
>no response
Ok bitch fuck you.
>>
This happened to me recently only it was the "I think we should just stay friends" type.
Totally crushed me because she was so into me before hand.

Once in a lifetime opportunity- crushed. What I'd give for a time machine.
>>
>>25927499
sucks but at least you trying

no point spending more time on something that went poorly anyway... better luck next time and all that.
>>
>>25928220
Got that same exact text after she kicked me out her house. We where making out and everything then all of a sudden she faked a phone call and said i had to go because her "cousin was having her baby and she had to go babysit" at 10 oclock at night?
Women i swear to god man
>>
>you text her for a date
>her pussy chad just ate
>>
>>25927673
>>25927602
>>25927564
>>25927577
>>25927499
All underage. Nobody here will kill you, OP, you can only kill yourself. Please?
>>
>>25927499

She's fucking chad right now OP, just deal with it
>>
>>25927499
Becuse that's your first mistake. You text her two days after.
>>
File: 1433583958967.png (568 KB, 960x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1433583958967.png
568 KB, 960x720
>>25927499

>date

>texting a woman

you need to leave you normie fuck
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
Thread DB ID: 446813

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.