[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just ordered an 8000 grit Japanese waterstone.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: jw.jpg (534KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
jw.jpg
534KB, 2560x1600px
I'm going to hone my katana to an atom edge. Guns are for idiots. I'll cut you in half before your hand reaches your holster.
>>
Not if blow myself up first
>>
>>25927338
>implying weebs can wield grorious nippon steel in any way that compares to a real samurai
Tom Cruise's movie was a lie. You'd be nothing more than a peasant touching something you're not supposed to.
>>
File: d.jpg (273KB, 1092x892px) Image search: [Google]
d.jpg
273KB, 1092x892px
>>25927338
He's not trolling, he really did spend $140 of OUR money on ROCKS.
>>
>>25927509
hey fuck you katanas are sweet
guns are cooler but still it's a katana
>>25927338
what the fuck is wrong with you don't start with a damn 8000 grit that's too fine, start with a rougher grit and work up to 8000
>>
>>25927623
Who even are you?

You post in all of my husband's threads, and it's super weird. Are you a girl? If you are, it's really, really not okay.

Just go away.
>>
>>25927756
>doge meme
fucking this place it's dead, trips suddenly popping up like the real fathers of black kids
>>
>>25927802
dude it is a couple browsing r9k, this is like some fucked up twilight episode. this is like every
>tfw no bf
>tfw no gf
threads all wrapped up in one they got what they wanted and realized they are still miserable.
This is like the ending of that movie "The Mist" when the 3 of them escape and then you know
>>
File: rooooooooooof.jpg (5KB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
rooooooooooof.jpg
5KB, 280x210px
>>25927802
Now you're saying racist things. Stop trying to be me.

He'll never love you.
>>
>>25927623
You didn't look at the screenshot. There's also a 220, 1000, and 4000.
>>
>>25927338
>implying weebs can run faster than my draw
>probably binge eating moms moose tracks ice cream right now
>>
Evolving your Eevee, anon?
>>
>>25927901
Oh my bad. Post katana.
>>
>>25928553
Are you ok with a picture of a sheathe? Once the blade comes out, it doesn't go back in until it draws blood.
>>
>>25928610
How's the newest episode of swordartonline faggot?
>>
File: Armadura_de_Carlos_V_a_caballo.jpg (266KB, 799x1153px) Image search: [Google]
Armadura_de_Carlos_V_a_caballo.jpg
266KB, 799x1153px
>he thinks katanas would be effective against a Euro-armored opponent
>>
>>25927882
You should leave your husband for Chad. He'll treat you right.
>>
File: doge-third-eye.jpg (14KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
doge-third-eye.jpg
14KB, 400x400px
>>25928795
No. That's gross, you're gross.

Also, I'm obsessed with him and I'd rather die than leave him.
>>
>>25927854
>implying doge didn't get bored and made up a wife character
>implying it's not just him samefag acting out conversations and drama
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.