[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0t bA9ksWcM Is there anyth

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

File: 1451267747959.jpg (578KB, 1444x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1451267747959.jpg
578KB, 1444x2048px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0tbA9ksWcM

Is there anything better than watching a future Stacey and her sister in such emotional pain? I love hearing a horrified and hysterical Stacey.
>>
0/10 did not enjoy
>>
>>25927299
>girl asks dead guy "why did you do it??"

This just symbolizes so much. Girls will never understand how terrible it is to be an ignored lost male.
>>
>>25927398
stfu beta retard, it was a rhetorical question.
Kill yourself faggot.
>>
>>25927506
Are you a legit fucking retard? Do you know what a rhetorical question is?

She legitimately wondered why he killed himself. She obviously didn't expect him to respond since he was dead, but she legitimately did not know why. Fucking dumbass.
>>
>>25927299

That one comment.

>Hahahah the dad cracked me up. Sounds like he came home to a broken TV "oh god in heaven, jesus christ my 40 inch!"

LOL
>>
File: jake1.gif (615KB, 500x301px) Image search: [Google]
jake1.gif
615KB, 500x301px
>>25927299
I almost cut myself on the edge there, better be careful sonny boy
>>
>>25927299
You just know shes gonna use it as an excuse to slut it up. And when shes 30+ shes gonna tell herself "I'm fucked up because my brother killed himself and I found him" and just continue doing it until shes obese with 5 children with 5 different fathers.

Never ceases to amaze that people claim to "love" a person yet never notice how close that person is to committing suicide.
>>
>>25927299
How is this a "fatal" 911 call? I thought the person calling was going to die, this makes no sense
>>
>>25927631
>2016
>still using that same 'edgy meme' on the internet

Kill yourself
>>
>all those comments from normies about how you should not kill yourself
>it will hurt others
>you're just being selfish
ARE YOU FUCKING SHITTING ME?
FUCKING TRIGGERED.
HOW ABOUT MY FUCKING PAIN?
>>
>>25927299
The comments are disgusting. No one cares about the dude that killed himself.
>>
>>25927705
>HOW ABOUT MY FUCKING PAIN?
the irony is that you can't see that this is a selfish thought
>>
>>25927613

This. Thought about something similar.
>>
>>25927299
>future Stacey

but she wont be stacey now that she experienced a taste of horror

in fact its more propable she ends up here
>>
>>25927767

People telling you not to kill yourself because it hurts others is the more selfish than anything else.
>>
>>25927299

If the movie sucks are you just going to sit through it an suffer, or you going to say fuck this and leave?
>>
>>25927815
>caring about other people is selfish
delusional faggot detected
>>
>>25927299
Wow, that was really really upsetting.
>>
>>25927830
>nobody cares about you
>but you shouldn't kill yourself because you have to care about them.
Fuck you.
No, seriously.
Fuck you.
>>
That made me really sad :(
>>
>>25927830
>Expecting people to neglect their most concrete, deepest emotional needs

You can't do that to an animal, Idiot. Society doesn't trump the brain, as much as you'd like it to.
>>
>>25927830

People saying YOU shouldn't kill YOURSELF because it affects US.

That is the single most selfish idea I think I've ever heard. Rather than trying to help some one, they say "yeah, you dying would be a bummer for us, so please don't".
>>
>>25927830
>WAHH dont kill yourself if you want to, it's really going to make ME ME ME sad
>calling others selfish

topfuckingkek
>>
>>25927852
>>25927886
>>25927920
Except the guy in the video clearly had siblings and parents that cared about him. If that's not the case for you then by all means go ahead and off yourself already.

>>25927871
It's not like humans are the only species on the planet that are self aware and are able to do things that aren't 100% based on biological instincts. No one's stopping you from being an emotionless animal though, so if you truly don't give a shit about anyone who knows you then you wouldn't care about people who do.
>>
>>25927957
how does that change anything you fuck? are you seriously that fucking selfish that if you want to kill yourself you shouldn't because you have family members?

you're right dude, fuck the persons thoughts, they should just stay alive since they have a family, nice one dude
>>
>>25927989
How does that not change everything? How much of an asshole do you have to be to willingly destroy your family members' lives just because >muh depression? Fucking pathetic.
>>
>>25927674
You know what anon? You're probably right.

i cri evytiem
>>
>>25927957
>If that's not the case for you then by all means go ahead and off yourself already.

>b-b-b-but I'm still a sensitive, caring person, I swear! pls don't kill urself or i'll be very sad :^(

Rich irony. Kill yourself, right now.
>>
>>25927957
>my sick brother should live because if he dies I'll be sad

neck yourself, idiot
>>
>>25928242
I really hope you're not comparing someone who has an actual deadly illness to some weak faggot who kills himself because life is a wittle tough :(

>>25928235
Good job making things up. I don't give two shits about random people I've never met, and it's amazing you can't distinguish that from family members who have known you since birth.
>>
>>25927631
...says the guy who uses a gif of a sociopath.

lol
>>
>>25927299
if only she was 5 years younger =\
>>
>>25928147

Are you genuinely this much of a normie, or are you and expert baitsman? Because you are seriously riling me up senpai.
>>
That didn't effect me negatively one bit. In fact, I put myself in the guy's place and kinda felt happy for once that people would miss me the same way his sister did. I'm a massive narcissist though.
>>
>>25927299

ATTENTION /R9K/ - YOU MUST REALIZE SOMETHING:

Even your family members, who say they love you deeply, just don't care. They value their own happiness many times more than yours.

I think some of use believe if we fail hard enough, our families will demonstrate that they really care.
It won't. You have to realize that your family members are shitty, selfish people and its time to move on.
>>
>>25928147
They didn't care enough to help him so that's exactly what they deserved.

It's a perfect system
>>
>>25928556
Speak for yourself

>>25927631
fuck off
>>
>>25927299
Jesus christ you people are insane. I think its time to leave this board.
>>
>>25927299
HAHAHAHAHA TOP KEK.
thanks fer the keks OP, you made my day.
Got a kek outta that.
see what i did there? ;^)
>>
I love how this thread devolved into some faggots telling each to kill they selves lmao smdh tbqh famm
>>
File: thumbs up.jpg (29KB, 474x595px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up.jpg
29KB, 474x595px
>>25929027
Good, back to reddit you go
>>
>calling 9 year old stacey

lolr9k
>>
Goes p well with this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jFmwI_LCAQ
>>
Heres a Stacey crying over the fact that some dude roleplays with her pictures and even makes sure you know its a dude RPing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aoglfBZvyc

Like I couldn't stop laughing over the comments and her
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.