[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I asked this question to /co/ yesterday Is Hank Hill right

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: U00Zj4Q.jpg (50KB, 490x890px) Image search: [Google]
U00Zj4Q.jpg
50KB, 490x890px
I asked this question to /co/ yesterday

Is Hank Hill right about steak?
>>
>>25925649
Yes, hank is right.
>>
>>25925649
Obviously. If you want to eat shoe leather, go rummage in a dumpster instead of ruining a quality cut, you dirty fucking animal.
>>
>>25925649
What a fucking hero.
>>
Why would you want to eat a bloody cut of meat?
>>
>>25925795
Just don't eat steak if you don't like it. Well done is just wrong.
>>
>>25925649
that steak is not human meat
thats disgusting.
>>
File: 1429346811531.jpg (7KB, 125x175px) Image search: [Google]
1429346811531.jpg
7KB, 125x175px
Unless you fully cook red meat, you are ingesting macroparasites that will be inside you until the day you die. If the inside of your steak is red at all, macroparasites or their eggs have survived the cooking process. Many inhabit areas of your body without any system for removing them, so when the parasites eventually die their bodies remain within that organ or tissue.

If this doesn't bother you, continue to eat raw meat.
>>
>>25925649
fun fact... restaurants love it if someone asks for a well done steak, because they can use their old meat to cook that
>>
>>25925845
and why should we care?
>>
No. Hank is rarely right, he's just extremely pig headed stubborn and has a controlling god complex because he's literally surrounded by idiots all day and night. Most of King of the Hill episodes are about Hank being proven wrong, usually by an idiot, and Hank expanding his world view to include this change which is never referenced again.

Hank loves propane and would never ever like anything cooked by charcoal, until the episode where he starts enjoying meat cooked that way, expanding his world view and creating such a powerful effect on him it becomes a fetish to have chargrilled meat.

The irony is that Bobby is the most level headed character on the show, just relatively unintelligent for plot's sake and comedy. If Buck Strickland came to Hank's house and wanted a well-done steak... Hank would not tell him to fuck off. This picture just showcases Hank's desire to control everything and put down his son at every chance since that's how he was raised by Cotton Hill. Bobby's level headed response would have been to make that man a well done steak, because it's what they want. Hank doesn't care about what others want, because he views himself above everyone else.

He is literally the King of the Hill and looks down upon the lesser beings of the world until one challenges him and knocks him down to be the next king, but the episodes must end with Hank being king again.
>>
File: 1413256218650.jpg (95KB, 740x740px) Image search: [Google]
1413256218650.jpg
95KB, 740x740px
>>25925902
>he wrote a fucking novel about king of the hill.
>>
>>25925854

I've always had that mentality when ordering steak. There's no bullshiting a Medium Rarity
>>
>>25925860
Worms.
>>
>>25925779

it's a well done steak, not rubber, fucking dumbass
>>
>>25925649
Obviously. Rare is better though.
>>
>>25925845
>Macro-parasites

I sure hope you're trolling. You'd easily be able to see a macro-parasite with your eyes.
>>
>>25925902
>tfw actually read this whole post
>>
>>25925980
>Roughly a paragraph worth of text
>Novel

>TFW still haven't started my 300 word essay.
>>
>>25925902

Wow. What a long-winded way to say you don't understand even the most basic themes of the show.

Anyway, OP, Hank is right here, but has been wrong about steak before (i.e. propane isn't really the best way to cook it).
>>
>>25925795

Because that's when it's at it's most flavorful.

Might as well eat a mcdonalds "hamburger" if you like your steak well done. Tastes the same.
>>
File: all that shit by op.jpg (55KB, 392x500px) Image search: [Google]
all that shit by op.jpg
55KB, 392x500px
>>25925902
Thanks, but no thanks
>>
I haven't ate enough steak to discern between medium rare and well done.

Honestly I'll eat whatever.
>>
>>25927186
I'm pretty sure you have. Well done if fully cooked, so no pink whatsoever. If you've eaten steaks that have a red/pink center, you've been eating on the spectrum of rare to medium well.
>>
>>25925649
Nope.

Anything past rare is fucking garbage tier.
>>
>>25925902
Too long, didn't read.

:^)
desu
>>
>>25927007
>(i.e. propane isn't really the best way to cook it).

You mean propane is trash tier?
Nothing better than use freshly cut wood for the fire.
>>
File: le current year man.jpg (90KB, 680x381px) Image search: [Google]
le current year man.jpg
90KB, 680x381px
>>25927007
>4032/2
>thinking propane isn't really the best way to cook it
>>
>>25925795
You know the blood is drained at the slaughterhouse right?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.