[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I really want to see the revenant but have no one to go with.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1451516261499.jpg (76KB, 446x636px) Image search: [Google]
1451516261499.jpg
76KB, 446x636px
I really want to see the revenant but have no one to go with. Should I get really high and dress well so no one judges me?
>>
>not torrenting
>>
No one will judge you for more than two seconds no matter how you look

I went to see The Hateful Eight alone in sweat pants and autism shoes, what does it matter if you're not trying to meet people
>>
>>25924899
No one will give two shits if you see a movie alone. They're gonna be focusing on the movie, not you.
>>
Just go and sit in back (if you can), dress decent and don't think about it. Just pretend you already saw it and nobody wanted to go see it a second time with you.
Otherwise >>25924938
this.
>>
>>25924981

The only sensible post. Also, wouldn't you say if someone can go do something alone it portrays confidence in self? (Something you fucks clearly don't have)

But the movie was pretty good. Not as great as I was expecting but I did enjoy it.
>>
How are you supposed to get in?
Don't they have no-singles policies?
>>
File: 1332122435596.jpg (23KB, 302x319px) Image search: [Google]
1332122435596.jpg
23KB, 302x319px
>>25925209
This is the future that's coming.
>>
>>25925322
It's been like that for a few years here in St. Louis. Not sure about other cities though.
>>
>>25924899
You should dress like the revenamt :^)
>>
>>25925339
You're shitting me.
>>
>>25925380
I had to google it and could find no credible source that it was true but seems to be thrown around quite a bit in autist/loner online communities as a troll
>>
>>25925380
No, they won't let you buy a ticket solo. One time I pulled it off by saying my friend was coming but the second time I tried that the guy told me to buy one when my friend arrived.
>>
File: 1443423366233.jpg (310KB, 825x704px) Image search: [Google]
1443423366233.jpg
310KB, 825x704px
>>25924899
Ignore the haters anon, avoid feeling awkward by striking pre-emptively. I saw The Revenant alone but took the initiative to make normies uncomfortable by wearing a Dark Knight tshirt and holding a loud conversation with the empty seat next to me, occasionally stroking the gun-shaped bulge (actually Dr Pepper) in my jacket pocket.
>>
Just go to a matinee showing on a weekday in the whitest area near you.

I saw the 3rd batman movie with like 4 other people in the giant ass IMAX theater.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.