[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't you become a lesbian yet, fembot?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 135931873688.gif (860KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
135931873688.gif
860KB, 350x350px
Why haven't you become a lesbian yet, fembot?
>>
I am and I'm living the closeted life.
Actually pretty okay.
>>
Because lesbians are deluding themselves that lesbianism is possible. The female sex drive is mercurial and deeply sublimated, so it can't easily be sounded for response to erotic stimuli. Men are lucky in that about 30 seconds of nudging while they're horny is enough to get them to masturbate to something horrible, and then it locks into place forever that they enjoy that fetish, orientation, whatever. With women, you can have an activity that you enjoy with a partner for ten years and then a subsequent partner won't be able to hit the same spot. You can take on sympathetic fetishes that your partner had, that you now can't enjoy because the new partner isn't into them. Even more important though is the fact that women are designed to be very unresponsive to men, with only rare, brilliant performances from rare, brilliant male specimens really striking sufficiently hard to penetrate the murky depths of your psyche and make your vagina flush.

Most women are even less in touch with what turns them on about a potential partner than men are. That's why they sit on OKCupid for years, evaluating billions of men but never finding the "je ne sais quoi" that not even they can predict. Men have to perform some perfect storm of capability, impressiveness, resolve, etc., something that hits on all the right notes in harmonic resonance.

Living perpetually in that state, especially as a particularly picky woman, makes it pretty easy to wonder whether you're even attracted to men at all. Especially if you have bad luck with a string of incompetent or shitty lovers. This is where women convince themselves that they must be gay, because the same flat, gray, tepid nothingness they feel when being intimate with a (admittedly, aesthetically nice) female body is similar enough to how they felt with all those non-starter men. And aren't women at least nicer? And of course, you'd be so INTERESTING if you were gay!

Thankfully the occasional glimpse of Chad is enough to remind us.
>>
>>25924421
In addition, the real thing working against more women becoming lesbians: Women are fucking intolerable.

Most women don't even have to make a foray into gay dating to realise this. Most women hate other women and can't imagine how men tolerate them. Flighty, catty, bitchy. The whole REASON you want men is because they are strong, firm, dignified. They are bedrock. Women are the antithesis of bedrock. Only the most deluded and unreflective SJW can convince herself otherwise, and even then, actual experience with women is enough.

You're a man, so you know. You know what it's like trying to court a woman. You know how flighty and boring they are. 98% of lesbian courtship attempts are just two retarded straight bitches both trying to force the other one to be "The Man," so that they can continue being just as insufferable and picky and finicky and flighty as they were on the straight dating scene.

Also, cunnilingus is overrated, fingers or no. The sensation of being fucked is qualitatively necessary for most women.
>>
>>25924323
Would you be my platonic friend to talk about qt girls with?
I'm a guy
>>
>>25924421
>>25924473
>Assumptions, Assumptions
>Implying , Implying
>Kek
>>
>>25924421
>>25924473
Boner activated
>>
>>25924526
I try to push the subject of qt girls to the back of my head.
>>
>>25924553
Why? I'm curious
I wouldn't minding talking about other stuff too
>>
Well, I'm bisexual. But that doesn't erase the fact that I'm still fucking ugly. People still have standards anon, regardless of gender.
>>
>>25924580
I want a family, I'm expected to have a family, I have violence issues with other women, I don't like a lot of the political ideologies randomly tacked onto homosexuality.
>>
>>25924529
mad as fuck detected l
>>
>>25924626
You sound interesting
Pls be my friend
>>
>>25924760
the thirst is reaI
>>
>>25924421
>>25924473
You've convinced me.
There are no lesbians.
>>
>>25924777
>thirst
>for a dyke
No
Lesbians are bro-tier friends tho
>>
>>25924903
keep begging for her skype while she ignores you then m8

fag
>>
>>25924964
>being this triggered
Calm down anon
>>
File: MAXINEHADFUNONCE.png (64KB, 467x331px) Image search: [Google]
MAXINEHADFUNONCE.png
64KB, 467x331px
>>25924473
see
>>25924529

How's 1859 treating you?
>>
>>25925025
>IT'S 2015

Nice meme.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.