[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how close are you to your mum /r9k/? and why do people think

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: me&mum.jpg (71KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
me&mum.jpg
71KB, 720x720px
how close are you to your mum /r9k/? and why do people think they are independent just because you turn 18? i am 29 still live with my mum due to financial reason but i help her out like pay partial of the rent and clean around the house.
>>
bump please, i know /r9k/ can relate to this.
>>
File: 1434215336781.gif (824KB, 350x246px) Image search: [Google]
1434215336781.gif
824KB, 350x246px
My mom talks too much. She also has to translate her thoughts into words when she sits alone.

I don't like being near her.
>>
>>25920701
I love my mom desu.
>>
I love her so much that i want to move out asap
>>
Intimately close. Or well, used to be. Now I'm independent.
>>
>>25920701
We almost never talk except for on imessage.
>>
File: 1 stupid fuc.jpg (68KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1 stupid fuc.jpg
68KB, 640x480px
Never met my birth mother. dad was a fucking stud into his 30's and knocked up a 19 year old intern at his work. she left months later but my dad found out she got knocked up and intended on putting me up for adoption so he was like "fuck that! I'll take the kid". So I never had a mother figure until I was 14 when my Dad decided to marry a 24 year old he'd met. note that my dad was 48 at the time. so the first time I had a "mother figure" was when I was 14 and she was only 10 years older than me. It honestly felt more like having an older sister than a step mom. That was all 10 years ago now and their still happily married.
>>
I see her often but I don't mind because she turns me on. I don't answer her messages and ignore most of her calls, tho. I like to be left alone.
>>
>>25921162
your dad's cool
>>
She's a fucking normalfag

It's fucking weird she has bantz with my younger 18/19 year old sisters. They act like friends or something. Kind of disgusting

Not to mention she treats my dad like some kind of punching bag, never listens what he has to say, whenever he talks about his day she just ignores it.

Fucking whore I wish I was born into a proper family
>>
>>25921162
find her and slap her ass and call her big sis
>>
I still go to the movies with me mum
>>
>>25921207
He is a pretty cool guy. He never yells at me for being a fuck up but always expresses his concern. He also warned me about "the jungle fever" when I brought my gf home for the first time. He said "now those black girls shag in a way you can't ever forget about, just don't let your johnson lead you to no hussies". cracked me the fuck up when he said that.
>>
she doesn't lose an opportunity to make me feel like shit about my life

also goes out with a man and lies about it

overall I'm somewhere between not giving a shit about her and feeling annoyed at her
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.