[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just lost my only friend I haven't cried in 10 years and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 172
Thread images: 21

File: Kill me.jpg (90KB, 639x924px) Image search: [Google]
Kill me.jpg
90KB, 639x924px
I just lost my only friend
I haven't cried in 10 years and it hurts so much
I want to die
>>
WHY did you lose your friend?
>>
>>25920115
Why did he do that?!

Original original
>>
>>25920142
>>25920180
Her boyfriend thought we were too close and dumped her for it.
He was suspicious of me for a while now because we talked a lot.
When she told me, I offered to leave her alone and she said it'd be for the best.
We live thousands of miles apart so nothing could even have happened. I've never even seen her face and I didnt care to.
>>
Need more backstory OP
>>
>>25920199
But wat if he already dumped her then what's the point of ending the friendship?
She think he's gonna take her back or something? Maan
>>
>>25920199
That sucks, you didn't deserve to lose her over that. Her boyfriend was a jealous piece of shit.
>>
>>25920199
NEVER BE FRIEND WITH A ROASTIE YOU MORON

THAT WHORE WOULD HAVE KEKED HIM, AND YET SHE CHOOSE HIM OVER YOU.
>>
>>25920233
I'm the problem. He was suspicious of me and my intentions. My only intention was to have a friend.

>>25920254
It doesnt matter what I deserved.

>>25920256
You didnt know her. She understood why Im the way I am and still liked me.
>>
>>25920199
hes insecure and you're bullshit yourself if you think you arent romantically invested in her. sounds like you use her as an emotional crutch and while losing her is unfortunate you need to learn to stand on your own two feet instead of leaning on her. besides her keeping you around in whatever capacity was just her using you like you use her but for different reasons probably

try to find the good in the bad
>>
>>25920115
Online friendship is not real friendship anyways. That's how she was able to cut contact just like that. If she has a boyfriend chances are she mentioned more to you that you ever mention to her
>>
>>25920295
I've stood on my own two feet for 20 years. It was nice to have someone for a while.
It wasnt just emtional crutch shit. We talked to eachother when we were upset, sure. But what was the most important was just talking. We were really different people, so we had so much to teach eachother. Every time we talked I learned something. We talked about philosophy, life, and just nonsense.

>>25920302
I knew she had a boyfriend for a long time. We knew a lot about each others lives.
>>
File: Ur-Quan_Kzer-Za.gif (84KB, 485x213px) Image search: [Google]
Ur-Quan_Kzer-Za.gif
84KB, 485x213px
>being friends with a girl

Not even worth it, I chatted with one every day for like a year and she blocked me because of her bf as well, didn't even say goodbye or nothing.
>>
File: AnzuMazaki-fsa.jpg (24KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
AnzuMazaki-fsa.jpg
24KB, 250x187px
Women don't understand concept like honor and friendship, all in life is a way to satisfy their basic instincts.

You were her emotionnal tampon online, if she knew what FRIENDSHIP is, she wouldn't have dumped you, she would just find a new bf, while still talking to you.

>tfw a girl like pic related who takes friendship to a T (:^) ) will NEVER exist
>>
>>25920383
I asked her to block me so I wouldnt be able to try and talk to her again.
I want her to be happy.
She clearly didnt want to.
>>
>>25920115
>"i think it's for the best if you block me"
Great way to tell her that you're an emotionally unstable stalker, autistic faggot.
>>
File: harold_341.jpg (7KB, 244x207px) Image search: [Google]
harold_341.jpg
7KB, 244x207px
>yo bitch your dumped, get rid of your beta orbitor
>o-okay, sorry anon... it's for the best
>chad!! i blocked him
>ayy girl lemme hit that

when will robots learn? they see this shit happen all the time on /r9k/ yet think it wont happen to them
>>
>>25920115
Fuck you man. I almost lost my girlfriend because of shit like you. A real relationship can never grow if shits like you are there to put doubt in the guy/girls mind. It ends up creating problems for both her and her boyfriend. She'd try to invest time into the relationship but if someone like you lingers and wants to do stuff then thats obviously going to create problems. But no you cant step back and let her and him be try to create some sense of happiness in this world. Do you understand the strain you'd put on that relationship since we guys where so close and shit? If you hung around you'd basically destroy any relationship she'd try to start with anyone other guy. You'd be keeping yourselves in a state of friendship limbo because there had to be some romantic thoughts that would come up from either of you at some point. This is what happens if a guy and a girl are best friends.
>>
>>25920479
this

Original : The Sequel.
>>
>>25920450

>clearly didnt want to
>alright

look, you need to understand, you are nothing to her compared to her bf.
>>
>>25920462
I don't want to be able to try and contact her and ruin her life anymore.

>>25920435
I dont think she wanted to. She was really upset and I'm the one who offered to leave her alone. I don't think she had it in her to ask so I offered.
It's what will make her life better.

>>25920488
Thats why I offered to leave. I did it for her sake.
That just makes it hurt even more
>>
>>25920502
I understand that I'm nothing.
>>
>>25920510

You have a point, but she still didn't resist too much if the image is true.
>>
>>25920528

then let it go. you're wasting tears and time on someone who doesn't care about you.
>>
>>25920199
Were you friendzoned?
>>
>>25920115
>"I think you're gonna do great things, James."

Well?
>>
>>25920559
This OP
Just release it INTO THE WIND~~!!!!!
She's just another human OP it doesn't matter at the end of the day
>>
>>25920199
The boyfriend did absolutely nothing wrong tbqh
I'd do the same
>>
File: 1447999107864.jpg (144KB, 1176x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1447999107864.jpg
144KB, 1176x1200px
>>25920450
Why are you even defending her? if she gave a shit she would at least try to keep chatting, don't get attached to corny online girls
>>
File: 1430172224724.png (511KB, 836x964px) Image search: [Google]
1430172224724.png
511KB, 836x964px
>>25920115
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUfzMDryA94

you just can't be friends with females OP
you're to blame for your current grief, you became too dependent on others instead of using them as emotional/stress taps to be used when the crippling depression begins to pinch too much
like a man parched with thirst for a long period of time, when you reached a source of water you quenched your thirst so much you died
>>
>>25920543
We had already said our goodbyes.
This is after everything.

>>25920559
I think the problem was that she cared too much.

>>25920581
There was never anything romantic.

>>25920585
I'm not.
I'm going to keep working and working to try to have a good life untilI my inevitable suicide.
>>
File: uh.jpg (440KB, 693x693px) Image search: [Google]
uh.jpg
440KB, 693x693px
The beta emitting from OP's messages/ tone made me nauseous

I find it hard to believe you're actually a guy- even fedora neckbeards can stand for something to spite the odds
>>
>>25920605
Our chatting was the problem. I'm defending her because she was my only friend.

>>25920592
She's the only human who's cared about me in a long time
>>
File: 412412512312421.jpg (40KB, 306x392px) Image search: [Google]
412412512312421.jpg
40KB, 306x392px
>>25920615

>>25920559 (You)
I think the problem was that she cared too much.

alright i'm out. this is either bait or you're truly deluded and no one can help you. have fun.
>>
File: wewillmakeitbro.png (126KB, 1500x1383px) Image search: [Google]
wewillmakeitbro.png
126KB, 1500x1383px
Are you a masochist James? You'll get nothing but mockery here.
That being said, I feel your pain chum.
>>
>>25920651
She never cared, don't kid yourself. Get a guy friend
>>
>>25920199
>Her boyfriend thought we were too close and dumped her for it
>Her
>Being friends with a woman
Oh shit nigga what are you thinking?

I was best friends with a girl since I was about 2 years old but even that friendship ended when we were in our teens.

I'll give you one good guess why it ended. Ding ding, that's right, she got a boyfriend.

Women will end over a decade long friendship with just a few words from their boyfriend "I don't want you seeing him anymore".

Never expect to find any meaningful long term friendship out of women. It's almost impossible unless they're lesbians but even then most lesbians have daddy issues and hate men.
>>
File: james.png (276KB, 538x376px) Image search: [Google]
james.png
276KB, 538x376px
>>25920585
RIP James
>>
>>25920510
You've probably fucked things up for her already since you've probably planted seeds of doubt both in the guy and her. Even with you out of the picture youve caused a sense of distrust in both of them. If you wanted a friend you should have made a guy friend because this will always be the outcome if a relationship doesn't form with the girl "friend".

Lets say it was reversed and you were the one to get a girlfriend. Wouldn't you think that it would have worried your gf that you talked to another girl so much? I'm not gonna sit here and tell you its okay and girls suck or some shit but you need to realize you're not a victim in all of this either. Your friendship was doomed because this issue was bound to come up when one of you tries to get into a serious relationship.
>>
File: Disguisting.jpg (239KB, 1044x770px) Image search: [Google]
Disguisting.jpg
239KB, 1044x770px
>>25920651
>She's the only human who's cared about me in a long time
People get less care than you and can still do better

You know those steadfast respectable people who can hold burdens/ be a shoulder to cry on? Someone that doesn't reciprocate those feelings, but has empathy to understand you and bring you through it?

Yeah, that's supposed to be your role. You're supposed to be able to be that without any help.
>>
>>25920630
It's hard to seem manly when you realize the only person you had cant have you around anymore

>>25920660
I just want to hear that it's not my fault
Everyone abandons me and I cant take it
I've been working so hard since I was 15 to try and make my life good and it just doesnt work. I don't have any family and my only friend is gone.

>>25920714
I've been doing everything without help for too long.
I cant do it anymore.
>>
>>25920707

Ignore this guy. His ex-girlfriend probably cheated on him with Chad or something. You're acting like OP is some kind of alpha-stud who could steal the girl away from her bf. What most likely happened is the girls BF decided he didn't like that weirdo creep from across the world texting her and asked her to stop, so she did.
>>
>>25920714
>without any help

He just needs his own beta friend
>>
>>25920752
She refused and he dumped her.
I offered to leave her alone forever and not interfere with her life anymore.
>>
She is dumb and so is her boyfriend. You did nothing wrong op. Their insecurity and irrationality is their problem.
>>
>>25920752
It has nothing to do with Chads or alpha studs, and I'm still with my gf. My point is that this was bound to happen and he has no one to blame but himself and if he wants to prevent this from happening again then make guy friends.
>>
>>25920115
theres literally no way out of this situation
>>
File: 1451257573246.png (166KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1451257573246.png
166KB, 499x499px
So she used you as an emotional battery and dumped you. lol, cucked boyo
>>
>>25920851
I dont want to make friends at all.
I want to be alone and die
>>
>being a girls emotional tampon
>friendship

Nah, girls are shit tier friends, they only have enough love for their BF.
>>
>>25920115
I had something like this , later it turned out she faked the whole boyfriend thing just to have a reason to ignore me
>>
>>25920935
I've known she had a boyfriend for a long time and it seems like something he'd do
>>
File: 1448722431266.jpg (96KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1448722431266.jpg
96KB, 650x650px
>>25920748
>I've been doing everything without help for too long.
>I cant do it anymore.
Obviously you weren't because if you did like 2 minutes of no-distraction-introspection you'd be capable of figuring out that everyone has their burdens to bear and that you shouldn't be "that guy" who dumps their's on others.

You more likely have a shitty lifestyle that's depriving you of motivation, chemical balance in your brain, and making you anxious/ scared/ depressed. Making you too weak to hold up your burdens.

Tough shit mate- you're living in hard mode, and no one is going to help you. If you beat this mountain in life, you'll transcend normies.
>>
>>25920956
First off her boyfriend is an insecure loser, clearly she's an insecure loser too. Really if the other option is never talk to her again anyway may as well say your piece and try to convince her she's being dumb
>>
>>25920115
Get some irl friends faggot.
>>
>>25920989
I practically live alone. I have a roommate who hates me
I go to work and go home
>>
>>25920199
>Her boyfriend thought we were too close and dumped her for it.
She probably wanted the d.
>>
>>25921018
It's too late.
She's gone.

I want her to be happy. I can't say it would make me happy. It's tearing me apart. But if she's happy that's more important.
>>
>>25920956
how long has she been going out with this guy?
>>
>>25921051
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZcmuKsyvzg
>>
>>25921058
She's know him for years.
>>
>>25920780
What the fuck. It's really weird that she dumped him for you, AND THEN broke things off with you
>>
>>25921120
He dumped her for refusing to cut contact.
I offered to leave her alone.
I think she only refused because she didnt want to hurt me. Me offering meant I could take it.
>>
>>25921120
OP says her bf dumped her because of OP.
And probably a thousand other thirsty orbiters.
Leak her nudes, OP.
>>
>>25921148
There isnt any.
What we had wasn't like that.
>>
>>25921143
>she only refused because she didnt want to hurt me
wooooow anon, she sounds like a saint upon this earth.
So caring.
Protip: good people don't abandon their friends.
>>
>>25921120
Her boyfriend dumped her.
>>
>>25920714

What manga is this image from?
>>
>>25921185
She clearly didnt want to.
I made the initiative. I knew she'd be better off. I want her to be happy.

>>25921217
Looks like prison school
>>
>>25921164
If you talked about feelings/ insecurities, you should've immediately said "Talk to your boyfriend about this. He's the one that needs to hear this, and work through it with you." when it became clear she had a boyfriend
Shoulda told her to then limit conversations to buddy stuff. Anything she talked about with you should be more focused on fascinations/ analytical conversations, rather than feefees. Something that she could tell to her boyfriend, her girlfriends, and her online friends. You didn't have to be boring friends.

If all you had was talking about insecurities, that's a shit friendship.
There needs to be the one person who "is the man" in that situation, and that should always be you.

If you know you're dispensable and worthless as a human, at least do everyone the favour of not throwing your burdens on them, and shouldering theirs/ being the scapegoat. People will actually admire you/ respect you deeply, and you will be a pillar in any community/ social circle you stand for.
>>
>>25920199
Don't waste your years OP. She was a stupid cunt who was using you as an emotional tampon while her bf fucked her brains out and treated her like shit.

Laughable that of course this dumb bitch who never cares about you would block you for some Fuck.
>>
File: huge shitty jpeg of the rodge.jpg (4KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
huge shitty jpeg of the rodge.jpg
4KB, 318x159px
>>25920585
Oh, he will.
>>
>>25921283
The only person I want dead is myself

>>25921271
The large majority of what we talked about was just stuff. It wasnt emotional stuff usually.

We didnt mean to become friends. She originally added me to insult me over something. We just ended up friends after a long time.
I normally dont talk to other people.
>>
>>25920288
>My only intention was to have a friend.

A creature that evolved through thousands of years with the act of copulation suddenly only wants a friend.

You're not fooling anyone.
>>
>>25921143
>>25921148
>>25921164
Err yeah, I meant that she picked staying friends with you over staying with her boyfriend though. And now she just lets you go too. Presumably she didn't want you to leave her alone. I don't understand why she didn't say "What the fuck, I just lost a boyfriend so I could keep talking to you"

Well, the finer points of human interaction are beyond an autist like me anyway
>>
>>25921348
>She originally added me to insult me over something
What was she insulting you over?
Cunt sounds like a bully.
>>
>>25921376
I cant even remember
It was a long time ago

>>25921374
She said it was for the best
I wish she'd refused
>>
>She leaves and says you'll do greats things
>Chad makes her cum so hard she sings
>>
>>25920115
The worst thing is she's only doing this so she can run back into his arms. Get a dog, that's the only way you'll find true loyalty to the end. I'm sorry robocop.
>>
>>25921464
LMAO, fuck dude. He didn't deserve that.
>You've been her friend for 10 years
>He pounds her so hard she's crying tears
>>
>>25921506
What's funniest is that she's hurt OP immensely and her fickle Chad will just dump her over some random shit within the month.
>>
>>25920115
What's that program?
Also where did you meet here?
>>
>>25921555
Skype. I use a custom setup high contrast mode on my computer.
>>
>>25921529
>you tell her she's your best friend
>he's filling up her rear end
>>
>>25921545
yeah, he'll say she was losing all her friends and it was best for them to slip for her sake.
>She already blocked anon
>Who knows what shes already thrown away for him
>>
>>25921231
How did you even meet this girl? How could you guys become so close without ever even knowing what she looks like?
You say you don't have family or friends. What happened to your family? Why were you able to make friends with this girl but literally nobody else?
>>
>>25921420
Now that I've had time to digest the story and re-read the OP pic in context, I guess I sort of understand. But it seems like she's still essentially saying "Maybe some other guy will have a problem with one of my online friends, so it's time to end it" which is fucked up logic to me.

Well fuck, I'm really sorry man
>>
>>25921589
>You tell her you're going to be left in a slump
>She literally has become his cum dump
>>
>>25921625
>another cold day in your grey empty place
>she'll send several hours washing his cum off her face
>>
>>25921620
Yeah, I don't know, it seems like she's just gonna run back to her last douche boyfriend.

>"look what I did for you, I stopped talking to Anon, are you happy now? Can we make it work?"

It'll be along those lines.
>>
>>25921618
My family was always pretty fucked up. I moved a long ways away from them. I was an abused child. They all ended up hurting me my whole life and I ran away from it all.
I dont really contact other people often. She was different. We just kinda got along. We understood eachother.

>>25921620
The problem is gone and they're back together. He saw her as naive and me as someone looking to exploit her.
>>
>>25921677
Thanks for the colab fellow robro
>You spend hours crying in your pile of junk
>She's in a public restroom tasting his spunk
>>
>>25921708
>The problem is gone and they're back together.

Well, fuck the earth
>>
>You spent years escaping abuse
>She's a cocksleeve for his personal use
>>
File: sadness.jpg (34KB, 345x289px) Image search: [Google]
sadness.jpg
34KB, 345x289px
ITT post angsty, sad, nostalgic music for OP to mourn to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbO98u1m9ho

Remember, OP, even grief can be nourishing if we don't fight it but commit to it and live it fully.
>>
>>25921708
I'm sorry to hear that senpai, you aren't the problem. You were just doing the best you could. Don't beat yourself up.
>>
>>25921774
>you thought you were two kindred souls
>he sees her as some tits and holes
>>
>>25920288
No, if you guys lived a thousand miles apart from and never met, the bf was just a insecure bitch or using her as a practice gf. Stop blaming yourself, it wasn't your fault.

also she wasn't a good friend if she would just cut you out of her life over something so petty.

I hope you do realize now though the only person who can truly love you 100% is yourself. Never rely on other people. Ever.
>>
>>25921863
>Sitting there you cry all night
>He says "damn your pussies tight"
>>
>>25921883
I've never relied on others before.
Before her, I never really had anyone.
I can't love myself. The reality of it is that I hate myself. I hate myself so much.
>>
>>25921906
Those are some dope rhymes, but I'm pretty sure OP's BFF probably has a roastie that trails on the floor.
>>
>>25921708
Ok, then how about reaching out to someone ITT for an emotional crutch? I know it's kind of bad to just look for a replacement but maybe someone else here could use an online friend/pen-pal.
How did you meet her though? Is she a femanon or maybe you met her from some other online place?
I'm sorry to hear about your family. It sucks that you had to just up and leave and could never rely on anyone else. Sounds like you need a professional though to give you some real help for your mental health.
How about volunteering for a church or something? Find some fulfillment by helping others.
>>
>>25920199
Your "friend" decided to leave you after her boyfriend had already left on the slight chance that he'll take her back. She's a bitch, you're a moron for even suggesting that in the first place. Find better friends, someone who actually likes you and not someone who pretends to like you until their significant says so.
>>
>>25921922
Don't do yourself in over something like this bro. You're billions of years of genetic evolution culminated into a great human being. Don't throw it away yet pham, you have some heart left in you.
>>
>>25920488
>A real relationship can never grow if shits like you are there to put doubt in the guy/girls mind.
What? I real relationship truly blossoms if you DO go through things like this and come out with still loving each other instead of being lured out. It just means you truly love each other and want one another, not someone else who can make you temporarily feel good.
>>
>>25921933
Thanks, yeah, just had to make it work.
>You sit there sobbing you can't even eat
>She's on her knees gagging on chad's man meat
>>
>>25921954
I dont want anyone. I want to be alone.
After this thread dies I'm probably going to hang myself.

>>25921957
I know I'm a moron

>>25921961
There wasnt anything in my heart to begin with
>>
>>25921906
>you thought she was the first to ever see you and give a shit
>Chad forgot which notchmark she was when she got split
>>
>>25921995
Shit i might as well do a poem
Salty tears like his cum
She drinks it all like red rum
Left you crying like a bum
Praising his cock like a nun

Blowjobs, handjobs in his car
You get hammered at a bar
Crying on the wood grain table
She can barely keep her legs stable

Thrusting deep into her cooch
Damn son, you really screwed the pooch
Pregnant cow your old friend will be
And you'll just be a distant memory
>>
>>25922066
You are truly like a Shakespearean fool.
>>
>>25922020
>After this thread dies I'm probably going to hang myself.
Livestream it
>>
>>25920693
This. Woman no absolutely NOTHING of loyalty or comradery. You will always be outside of her circle.
>>
>>25922082
Im going to do it where nobody will ever find me
>>
>>25922074
Should I just become a bard?
>>
>>25920199
She was never your friend she felt sorry for you. She always wanted you to fuck off. Let me guess, did she ever initiate a conversation with you? I doubt it.
>>
>>25920707
>Wouldn't you think that it would have worried your gf that you talked to another girl so much?
A girl that I've never seen or met AND lives a thousand miles away? Nah. I would just want her to understand that this person is lonely and needs someone to talk to.
>>
>>25922112
>Hanging from a dead tree limb
>While she follows chad's every whim
>>
>>25922112
Oh come on, don't up and kill yourself.
No internet slut is worth that.
She sounds like a silly whore, be glad you won't have to put up with her anymore.
>>
>>25922115
Yeah go on mate, you could be the r9k Stormzy.
>>
>>25922128
She initiated the majority.

>>25922156
It's a culmination of things
>>
>>25922137
DID SHE EVER INITIATE A CONVO WITH YOU NO YOU SAY HI FIRST EVERYTIME
>>
>>25922146
>You soil your pants at the moment of death
>Chad comes down her throat as she struggles for breath
>>
>>25922191
Bullshit. She wouldnt have done that if she actually liked talking to you.
>>
>>25922215
Maybe she liked him but getting dicked down more.

It also sounds like her relationship could be the type where she gets the piss beaten out of her constantly, and that's why she stopped talking to OP.
>>
>>25922212
>You squirm on the rope, shit streaming down your pant leg
>She bounces on his cock, all she can do is beg
>>
>>25922212
I can't hold it back, the flows are too sick not to write.
>You juggle between life and death
>His balls in her mouth gasping for every breath
>>
>>25920697
saved

nice work tbqh senpai christ i just want to compliment this guy give me a break robot
>>
>>25922264
>you look so ghastly that they choose a closed casket
>she smells so cummy that nothing can mask it
>>
>>25921231
>She clearly didnt want to.
If she didn't, then she wouldn't. A true friend would stick beside.
Sounds like your delusional as fuck and painting this picture through rose colored lens when she's not that great at all.

You're fucking pathetic.
>>
>>25922332
I know I'm pathetic.
>>
You should have fought that.

Im cucking a guy right now and shes leaving him for me
>>
>>25922262
Maybe he'll beat her to death and she can talk with OP about their periods in hell.
>>
>>25922331
>His spawn run screaming around the room
>You burn in hell, your eternal doom
>>
>>25922360
She has my number now. I doubt she will ever call or text me though.
If she wanted to she could contact me again.
>>
>>25922387
You need to contact her and push yourself to be there and make things better.

Literally go under the guise that you owe it to fix things
>>
>>25920115
Look at that. Your friendship was no way near as strong as her urge for high status male dick.
>>
>>25922552
I have no way to contact her.
>>
>>25922387
Does she know you're gonna snuff it?
>>
>>25922574
I hope she never finds out.
>>
File: rope.jpg (60KB, 794x573px) Image search: [Google]
rope.jpg
60KB, 794x573px
A poem, from the bard
>The story of James
>A skinny lad
>But not in armor
>was this white knight clad

>A maiden of years he once did know
>Betrayed him like a slimy hoe
>A decade had gone since they had met
>But for chad did she fret

>His cock james! His cock! His cock!
>Always hard like a rock!
>I must leave you for I need it so
>James just muttered a pathetic no

>Now she slides on his shaft
>gushing like a white water raft
>cum dripping down her honey pot
>James hates his life for she does not

>Now the noose tightens o' so tight
>to our friend james we say goodnight
>The lesson: a fools grave is one he picks
>BITCHES AINT SHIT BUT HOES AND TRICKS
>>
>>25922572
Make another account and message her on skype.
>>
File: 1452429170104.jpg (13KB, 466x447px) Image search: [Google]
1452429170104.jpg
13KB, 466x447px
>>25920199
>Female
>Friend
Lmao, Faggot, you brought this on your self.
>>
>>25920199
>female
oh now i dont care, OP you're fucking retarded
>>
>>25922598
No.
I dont want to hurt her more than I already have.
If me being gone is whats best for her it's what I want.

>>25922637
I know
>>
>>25922590
>James hates his life for she does not
She does not what?
>>
>>25922650
>hurt her
OP delete this thread, you can't be friends with girls and no one cares you normie cunt
>>
>>25922687
The thread's too old for him to delete it.
She'll know she's fucking killed him after her boyfriend laughs at the screencaps on r/fourchan giggles.
>>
>>25922677
hate her life
>>
>>25922650
>more than I already have.
wat
How have you hurt her?
>>
>>25920288
>girl has insanely jealous/paranoid boyfriend
>dumps her for a perceived slight
>you blame yourself
You are your own worst enemy
>>
I can believe how retarded this aspie fag is.

>internet friend.
>>
File: tylerbullying.jpg (23KB, 460x300px) Image search: [Google]
tylerbullying.jpg
23KB, 460x300px
>>25922848
>internet friend makes you seppuku
RIP James
>>
Bumping thread to keep OP alive.
>>
>>25922807
It is my fault. I am responsible for it.

>>25922801
I ruined a large part of her life. If I had never come along she wouldnt be upset.
>>
>>25923054
That's chad to his old BFF in about 2 monthes
>>
>>25923095
Seems like her dick boyfriend's fault.
>>
>>25920615
>There was never anything romantic.
Then did you ever have a girlfriend?
>>
>>25923124
No I didn't.
Women arent interested in me like that. I accepted this a long time ago.
>>
>>25923124
It wasn't his girlfriend, so im gonna take that as a no.
>>
>>25923142
Then you were friendzoned senpai. You are better off now that the truth came out. She cared so little about you that she stopped being friends completely just so she could fuck Chad more easily. How long have you known her?
>>
>having a friend in the first place
How about you stuff your sorries in a sack and get the fuck out, normie.
>>
>>25923217
I dont even know
I just know it's been a long time.
>>
>>25923219
uncalled for itt desu but lol anyway
>>
>>25923217
>He types a post on his computer
>she sucks up jizz like hoover
>>
>>25923249
Man you're a sad piece of shit. I reread your op. You do know her in real life right?
>>
I've stopped crying.
I'm done here.
>>
File: 1411942222669.png (49KB, 404x408px) Image search: [Google]
1411942222669.png
49KB, 404x408px
>>25920199

>e-dating roastie sluts
>>
>>25923337
>He said he's okay, he done crying
>Chad pounds her until her insides are dying
>>
>>25923337
What's it like crying after ten years of abstaining?
Does it hurt?
>>
>>25921992
Ok true if you do come out of it, it does strengthen the relationship. I never told my gf to get rid of the guy who kept hanging around but I did tell her that I didnt like it, but since its her friend I couldnt just force her to get rid of him. We did work it out but it was only because she realized that the friendship with him was dying. And that working on our relationship was more important.

>>25922137
That's hella wishful thinking. You expect someone you're trying to build a long lasting relationship with to just understand that you want to spend time talking to a lonely girl. Regardless of distance thats pretty ridiculous statement. You honestly don't expect there to be a wedge driven through that?
>>
>>25922590
Poetry is gay.
>>
Are you dead, James?
Thread posts: 172
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.