[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have never met a British person in my entire life, not even

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 167
Thread images: 31

File: 1436495366693-1.jpg (81KB, 800x599px) Image search: [Google]
1436495366693-1.jpg
81KB, 800x599px
I have never met a British person in my entire life, not even online. What are they like?
>>
>>25919840
The average Brit is more pleasant than the average 'Murican
>>
pleasant to talk to initially, but they like their american cousins are still mega sluts.
>>
>>25919864
in what ways

bloxc
>>
We are terrible.
>>
they can be the most well-spoken, pleasant individuals to speak with or the most obnoxious shitheads, ESPECIALLY the Irish, almost reserved for the Irish.

i just don't like how Brits think they are the authority on tea. no one cares about tea, bro or whether or not its cold or hot, it's still tea.
>>
>>25919864
Not in the slightest.

T. British person
>>
>>25919840
Our accents and manner have been carefully bred and tuned over many generations to make you people think that we can be trusted.
>>
>>25919907
>>25919928
h-hi

I'm OP. Umm..uhh..do you guys like video games too?
>>
british women are insanely slutty

they will suck any dick as long as it's not white
>>
>>25919945
but you can be trusted, more than the krauts anyways
>>
>>25919952
Sharia doesn't allow video games, mate.
>>
>>25919966
that sounds like they will be nice to me then. I hope I meet one soon
>>
>>25919840
Fuck off Murifat.
>>
>>25919982
oh...

so are mudslimes taking over your country?
>>
>>25919952
Let me ask Allah.
>>
>>25920013
>tfw no Great Britain neotenous bf
>>
I had a British friend but we parted ways when they starting posting on SA forums and I ended up just doing drugs. I honestly forget what I did to make them hate me so much but I also realize they were probably gonna find something either way.
>>
>>25919840
I met some on vacation in Florida once
They're autistic as fuck, but less so than Germans
>>
File: images (1).jpg (4KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
4KB, 259x194px
Let me just say this.

All of them watch a news network named BBC.
>>
File: 1453143123796.jpg (76KB, 610x660px) Image search: [Google]
1453143123796.jpg
76KB, 610x660px
>>25919925
>tfw britbong
>don't give a shit about tea, hate the stuff
>"omg you're not a proper brit because real brits love tea! Anarchy! xD"
>this is from both brits and non-brits
This meme needs to die, England =/= the whole UK, I know other scots and some irish who live in England and hate the shit.
>>
File: 1443470589764.jpg (189KB, 1200x799px) Image search: [Google]
1443470589764.jpg
189KB, 1200x799px
>>25920013
Yeah, but based Nigel Farage will save us when we leave the EU
>>
File: hot.jpg (152KB, 680x907px) Image search: [Google]
hot.jpg
152KB, 680x907px
I saw some women from the UK at Disney World once. I stood behind them in line and I thought they were Eastern European and speaking a foreign language because I couldn't understand what they were saying. Then I realized that they were speaking English and it blew my fucking mind.
>>
>>25920223
>tfw trying to imagine british man greentext speaking
>it only works in an american voie
>>
>>25920228
were they hot? did you offer them your shota stick?
>>
>>25919840
American, stayed in Scotland for 4 months
They're generally friendlier than Americans, it's easier to talk to/drink with strangers
If you booze with them it's not hard to be social. It's almost like cultural alcoholism, everybody getting pretty trashed when they can, but if you agree to mutually sink lower socializing is ez mode
Americans are generally weird about meeting strangers, more likely to make things uncomfortable. Unless you smoke cigarettes people won't give you the time of day beyond maybe small talk
Of course I was a semi-attractive foreigner so that probably helped
>>
>>25919840
They are dishonest in a way that Americans cannot possibly understand. It takes a bit of getting used to. They cannot actually say anything honest. Ever. Be very wary around them.

They are also generally about as physically strong as American children, are terrified of any physical violence or firearms, and can be easily distracted with American consumer goods.
>>
U WOT M8 ILL 'OOK U IN THE GABBA I SWEAR ON ME MUM!!!!!!

FUCKIN' CUNT!!!!
>>
>>25920223
Yeah English brits tended to be the most hit or miss
The sweet spot was that space between being a posh stick up your ass no fun allowed sheltered kid and being a degenerate chav
I liked the Scots overall even if I couldn't understand a single word out of anyone who grew up and lived in the city
>>
>>25920331
Nah Amurifats are just as polite and gossipy in the same way if you know the wrong people
>>
>>25920392
I think he's talking about sarcasm.
>>
There was this british girl at my highschool that kind of liked me but she was dating one of my friends that she didn't really like. She looked like Alice from wonderland too, a real qt.
>>
File: 1395688761991.png (14KB, 646x720px) Image search: [Google]
1395688761991.png
14KB, 646x720px
>>25919840
that girl is so cute

>mfw she'll look like shit by the time she's 21

fucking female aging
>>
File: 1447618925726.png (189KB, 430x495px) Image search: [Google]
1447618925726.png
189KB, 430x495px
>>25919840
Ask away mate
>>
they're every bit as mean as americans
they usually have more diverse vocabularies
>>
>>25920506
Do you like americans?

How many minorities have you met?

Why isnt the Royal Navy feared anymore?

Do you afraid of Germany, Italy, and other large yuro nations?

What can you tell me of th history of your people?

What college (uni) did you go to?

Are girls in the UK really hot?

What's your favorite food?
>>
>>25920637
>Do you like americans?
Yes but some are more confident about their country than they should be

>How many minorities have you met?
I live in a big city so i see many indians and blacks, muslims too but a very small amount

>Why isnt the Royal Navy feared anymore?
Because it's been fucked by our government

>Do you afraid of Germany, Italy, and other large yuro nations?
No, they will not invade us i am more concerned about the middle east.

>What can you tell me of th history of your people?
Go on wikipedia.

>What college (uni) did you go to?

A free one, studied IT

>Are girls in the UK really hot?
I don't know, some are really good and some are really bad, but most are good enough to fuck

>What's your favorite food?
Cottage pie
>>
>>25919840
I've played video games with cutie patootie British children. tfw no adorable British boy to adopt as my own and smother with hugs every time he talks.
>>
>>25920285
Our women aren't particularly good looking. Luckily they make up for it with big tits.
>>
british NEET of 4 years here, college dropout too. not a lad's lad or a chav.
>>
>>25920372
Our accents are pretty thick yeah, even I can't understand if they speak too fast.
>>
File: 1438113712151.jpg (123KB, 640x550px) Image search: [Google]
1438113712151.jpg
123KB, 640x550px
>>25920740
Is driving in Great Britain fun like the German Autobahn?

How tall are you?

Are there a lot of manlets in your country?

How important is fashion in major population areas like Birmingham and London?

Are you allowed to carry guns? If not, what about combat knives?

How hard is it to get a visa to stay in the UK?

Whats the weather like?

Can I, a foreigner, join the SAS?
>>
>>25920637
Literally the greatest nation to ever exist, read a book
>>
I had a british friend on a pokemon website and he was pretty based. He was an average weeb, one of the coolest I've met though. He wasn't particularly british though, he could've been from wherever.
>>
>>25919840
They're are all totally cancerous and you should avoid them at all costs
>>
We're pretty boring m9.
>>
>>25920870
Scots from an hour outside the city were as clueless as I was hearing the city lifers speak, when I visited Glasgow everybody was comprehensible as fuck though
>>
>>25920882
>Is driving in Great Britain fun like the German Autobahn?
It's a hassle inside cities, the countryside is nice though.

>How tall are you?
5'11

>Are there a lot of manlets in your country?
I'd say yes since i am one and was the tallest in my class in school, but probably no more than any other country in europe.

>How important is fashion in major population areas like Birmingham and London?
Just don't look like a homeless and you'll do fine, only chavs and rich kids really care.

>
Are you allowed to carry guns? If not, what about combat knives?
No, but you can own a pistol or shotgun with the proper licences, but i own a knife for home protection anyway.

>How hard is it to get a visa to stay in the UK?
I'm not sure really, i have never left.

>Whats the weather like?
Mostly either cold and wet or sunny and dry, not alot of variation

>Can I, a foreigner, join the SAS?
Yes, but im pretty sure you have to be a full citizen first.
>>
>>25920940
>we

speak for yourself mook
>>
>>25920637
>Do you like americans?
As long as they aren't tourists then they are usually fine

I live in Brixton so all of them

Because it's not the biggest navy in the world any more and even what we have seems rather subpar

Germany is fucking up europe with all those refoogies and we can't really barter with them now that our whole "will we stay or will we go" card is being played with the referendum soon. Probably going to fuck us up more than we realise if we leave. Immigration will still be high as anything, just won't be dealing with as many syrians. Will be expensive dealing with europe as well, can only hope that us leaving would cause a larger collapse or just France leaving with us.

We wuz kings and shit

Uni of Reading

Go to central London and yes, but most of them are there from other countries. In general I find the girls here ok but the attractive ones are stunning.

Cassoulet
>>
File: b22eK.gif (485KB, 134x197px) Image search: [Google]
b22eK.gif
485KB, 134x197px
I am British. Most of my online friends are American. I know one other brit through LoL which i no longer play and he doesn't try to maintain the relationship with me outside of that so i am mostly alone all day when it comes to being online. :)

I once met a brit online when i was 14, later i met up with him and he gave me his CnC Tiberium Sun game.

I once met a brit online when i was 15 and she liked cats too much and had ginger hair.

I once met a brit online when i was 17 and she fell madly in love with me and would call me on the phone and sing evanescene songs to me so i stopped talking to her and anyway she was a fat bitch.

/britfeel/ threads here are kind of ok when you wanna be somewhere where people talk your language and understand your slang.

That's my experience with my fellow countrymen. I like you american guys most of the time but a lot of the time you guys try to act macho or are quick to offend and have a laugh about something when it's unnecessary. I'm seeing on facebook through this girl i know; a lot of you guys are dumb and a lot of you are not nice to girls. What gives man?
>>
>>25920637
>Do you like Americans?
They can be alright, but in my experience they're more obnoxious on average than people of other nationalities I know.

Too many, life is grim in the West Midlands.

>Why isn't the Royal Navy feared anymore?
Too much focus on welfare schemes. Plus, why spend all your money on the military when America will do most stuff for you?

Not particularly, I only fear them in a sense that they can affect us with EU bullshit.

>What can you tell me of the history of your people?
That's a pretty broad thing to ask. Generally
>keep getting invaded by Scandinavians, Germans, and the French
>get fed up and end up building the biggest empire ever
>empire falls apart due to costs of maintaining it properly

I went to a small local college that you wouldn't have heard of, but I didn't enjoy it so I learned a trade rather than going to Uni.

Are the girls in the UK really hot?
Hit or miss, they seem to be polarised between being very attractive and being disgusting pigs.

>what's your favourite food
Fry up breakfast.

Typing this out on a phone was horrible.
>>
WELL ELLO GOVNAR
>>
File: 1450675819390.png (29KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1450675819390.png
29KB, 200x200px
>>25921029
>>25920978

bongs actually, unironically eat baked beans and mushrooms as part of a traditional breakfast

Savages. Those are both dinner items

OP what are you so enamored with these barbarians?
>>
testingu
>>
>>25921056
>, unironically eat baked beans and mushrooms as part of a traditional breakfast

Kek, a full english is a good breakfast, but i make mine slightly different.

2 eggs, 4 bacon slices, half slice of toast, half can of beans, 5 sausages, 1 chopped and fried red onion with a couple sometimes three hash browns.
>>
>>25920882
>Is driving in Great Britain fun like the German Autobahn
Motorways and inner-cities are terrible, but country lanes are comfy as fuck.

>How tall are you
6'

>are there a lot of manlets in your country?
Most seem to be between around 5'9" and 6'1"

>How important is fashion in major population areas like Birmingham and London
Just don't dress like a dreg and most won't care, though some poncey faggots will mutter shit about people behind their backs.

>Are you allowed to carry guns? If not, what about combat knives
Can't really carry either, but the police aren't going to arrest you for having a knife in your home that you can use for defense. Plus gun licences let you own guns for sport or pest control if you're a farmer

>How hard is it to get a Visa to stay in the UK
If Mohammed and Pajeet can do it I'm sure you can.

>what is the weather like
About the same as any other northern hemisphere country. Rainy in the autumn, cold in the winter, and hot in summer.

Not sure about ours, but I know that if you're a Kiwi or an Aussie that you have your own branch of the SAS.
>>
>>25920637
>Do you like americans?
Yeah, you guys are alright. Would suck a yank off given the chance.

Quite a few I guess. I live in a predominantly white area though, so much so that guys from elsewhere notice it.

Still a quality fighting force, but we ain't a world power anymore.

Fucking hate Germany. Merkel is a total cunt, and I feel that merging closer with Europe means adopting their shitty laws.

Interesting shit. English is near enough a mutt language what with all the mixing and the loanwords. We take the basis of our language from a Germanic root, while Middle English arose directly thanks to the Norman invasion. Most history for the next ~400 years involve fighting France, Spain and ourselves. Guy who cut Charles I's head off grew up in my town. Unionized with Scotland and conquered swathes of America from other Euro nations. After you fucks broke off is when we became the empire where the sun doesn't set. Blame rising media, nationalism and a couple world wars for losing out on most of our colonies.

Hunts Regional College in my town. I have designs on Cambridge in a few years.

Filthy slags for the most part.

M A R M I T E
>>
>>25921213
>>25921320

Are people nice there?

Are you guys as hysterically, apocalyptically autistic about football as Spain, Germany, and Africa are?

Is cricket even still respected?

Are cars cheap where you are?

What do you think about your taxes and where they are going?

What do you think about your country's public services, healthcare, recent subsidies, etc?

How much of a role does the monarchy play?

Can you at least go shoot guns at a shooting range?

What are the slums like where you are?

I keep hearing about "Chavs". Are they truly insufferable or is it exaggerated?
>>
>>25919864
Lolno. England here. "Pleasant" isn't what I would use at all.
>>
>>25919840
arseholes! and I should know because I am British
>>
>>25921375
If a qt girl said she wanted you to lick her eyeball, and that she'd date you if you did, would you do it?
>>
>>25919840
>What are they like?

Even more racist than the average American.
>>
>>25920637
>Do you like americans?
Not really, nothing personal but the accent kind of gets on my nerves and a lot of them seem to be pretty retarded
I live in the North (the actual North, not fucking Leeds) where the population is predominantly white, there are a couple of black kids in my year and 2 or 3 Indians but that's it
>Why isn't the Royal Navy feared anymore?
idk
>idk, I'm only 18 and not really into politics
I could probably tell you more than most people because I like history and I'm going to do it at uni but we basically spend about 8 or 9 school years learning about some form of British history (at least I did)
I have my A levels (exams which grades decide what uni you can go to) this year but hopefully Northumbria or Newcastle Uni
>
There is a broad spectrum, some are fit but some are rank. Honestly I would say the majority were below average, but people who find British accents sexy would probably find more of them attractive
Chinese
>>
>>25921440
That's Canada anon

get it fucking right

>Chinese

SO YOU'RE CANNIBALS?!
>>
shady cunts 2bh
>>
>>25920223
Let me guess, tea is haram.
>>
>>25919840
Depends on their class and what country in the UK they come from.
>>
File: wtf.jpg (101KB, 399x388px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
101KB, 399x388px
>>25919952
Fuck off americunt
>>
>>25920637
No

Not many

cause we don't use it

no

we invaded everyone, lost money and sold it

none

no

Chips
>>
>>25919840
landgrabbing cunts who won't give back the north
>>
>>25920882
No

6' +, not exactly sure

yes

not at all, unless you like tracksuits and hats

no, no. You can own them though, and have them whilst hunting

dunno

shit

yes
>>
>>25921554
>Northerners
>>
>>25921405
yeh but thats not going to happen this side of Pluto
>>
>>25920637
>Do you like americans?
The few I've met were alright. I did have a bad experience with a group of American-Iranian girls in Amsterdam though; at the Heineken brewery they kept whooping and loudly cheering on the people pouring their own pints. They also cut in front of me at the queue and then had a go at me for no reason. Still though, the majority I've met were pleasant.
"Minorities" are fucking everywhere. Maybe it's just because I live near London that I see so many, but still, you would be hard pushed these days to find a town that isn't like 50% non-white/non-Brit. In a way I'm okay with it though; some of my best friends aren't from the UK.
People think you're a faggot if you join the Navy, I suppose. Probably to do with all the seamen on the poopdeck.
Nah, not really. We're pretty stronk so I'm not worried about them.
The interwebs are your friend.
I didn't go to Uni. I went to College/Sixth Form though, which is essentially High School. It's not as mandatory, but if you want to go to Uni you do need some decent A-levels.
Eh, hit and miss. Probably about as much variation as in the states I'd imagine. Women here tend not to age very gracefully, though.
Pizza or pasta. My favourite Brit meal is either fish and chips or a full english brekkie. Sunday roasts are nice, but are overrated imho
>>
>>25921350
Depends who you meet

depends who you meet

yes

yes, you can get an alright one for 1k

no

no

nothing at all, just for tourists

dunno, my dads mate hunts so I assume so

Chavs, council houses

Imagine the white hood people. x10. wanna be blacks in tracksuits
>>
>>25921569
fuck off scot fag
>>
File: 1428338558206.jpg (15KB, 250x182px) Image search: [Google]
1428338558206.jpg
15KB, 250x182px
>>25921460
>>25921602
>>25921575
>>25921554
>>25921451

STOP IGNORING THIS POST! >>25921350
>>
>>25921056
>unironically being gay

>>25921350
>Are people nice there?
Same as anywhere else I'd imagine, they're hit and miss. A general rule of thumb is that if they're wearing trackies with a cap and they smell like weed, stay away.

>Are you guys as hysterically, apocalyptically autistic about football as Spain, Germany, and Africa are
A lot of people seem to be. Personally if my cities team or England lose I'm only really bummed for half an hour because being a sap about it isn't going to change anything.

>Is cricket still respected
I like watching it and playing it, but a lot of people seem to see it as a boring sport.

>Are cars cheap where you are?
Depends on what you're buying. You could get a cheap old bucket for 1K, or you could get a super car for 150K, and everything in between.

>What do you think about your taxes and where they are going?
I'm not too chuffed that a large amount will go to lazy unemployed chavs and mudslimes, but there's not much I can do to change it besides vote UKIP.

>What do you think of your country's public services, healthcare, recent subsidies
Public transport is grim, NHS is usually alright but there are those few horror stories of OAPs starving to death or people bleeding out in hallways that the media loves to focus on.

>How much of a role does the monarchy play?
Politically? Next to none. Tourism wise they bring in a lot more than they eat up and anyone who isn't a commie student faggot is in favour of them.

>can you at least go shoot guns at a shooting range?
If you have a license.

>What are the slums like where you are?
Council estates are the closest to a "slum" we have, but having grown up on one I'd say they all seem to have a few interesting characters on them. Worst estates are ones that are majority mudslime. Keep your distance from those.

>I keep hearing about "Chavs". Are they truly insufferable or is it exaggerated?
They can be alright but a lot of them are cunts. Chavs are the wiggers of the UK.
>>
>>25921350
>Are people nice there?
Can be, but we don't have that outwardly friendly attitude americans have. Private, but nice when you get to know us or when we're drunk.

>Are you guys as hysterically, apocalyptically autistic about football as Spain, Germany, and Africa are?
Yeah, footie hooligans are insane. Not as nationally ingrained as other places though.

>Is cricket even still respected?
Just like Andy Murray is British when he wins, Cricket is respected when we win the Ashes.

Fucking easy to get a second hand car. I guess they're relatively cheap. Same as America I guess?

idk desu

>What do you think about your country's public services, healthcare, recent subsidies, etc?
Whatever flak it may get, the NHS is a source of pride. Healthcare is gr8, and the cops are pretty reasonable if you're not being a cunt.

Touristbux and ceremonial figurehead. They technically approve laws and swear in our PM, but they don't have much influence apart from being totally ingrains in national culture. I like them, interesting sort.

>Can you at least go shoot guns at a shooting range?
>shooting ranges
Nah bruv, we don't have those. Guns technically ARE legal, but only really for obscure farmers and police.

There's a small portion of my town that's chav central. It looks shit, the people living there are twats. Most houses are just small and look the same, it's not too bad. London and major metropolitan centres is where you get racial slums.

>I keep hearing about "Chavs". Are they truly insufferable or is it exaggerated?
Not much of a problem as they used to be made out to be, but fucking detestable where they are. Hoodie garbage, subhuman scum. Our niggers.
>>
>>25919840
They're annoying, have bad teeth, and can't take the heat (literally).

About five years ago I was in NYC with my family and I noticed a group of British tourists. They were sweating their asses off - their clothing was drenched in sweat, they were red/blotchy as fuck, and were fanning themselves with their maps and whatnot. It was only 80 degrees F out (or about 27 C for eurocuck measurements).
>>
>>25921649
I literally responded to it>>25921626
>>
Australian born Brit here - Hertfordshire, just above London. AMA
>>
>>25921662
>They're annoying, have bad teeth, and can't take the heat (literally)

so americans?

>About five years ago I was in NYC with my family and I noticed a group of British tourists. They were sweating their asses off - their clothing was drenched in sweat, they were red/blotchy as fuck, and were fanning themselves with their maps and whatnot. It was only 80 degrees F out (or about 27 C for eurocuck measurements).

so they're from the grim north?
>>
>>25921689
Why is everyone in london a chav or a faggot

I'm from cheltenham, and it's basically mini london
>>
>>25921696
>so americans?
Those first two points are debatable, but I've never met someone in the US who looked like they were suffering from a borderline stroke just because it was 80F out.

>so they're from the grim north?
I wouldn't know
>>
>>25921722
We are at the same level as Canada and norway
>>
File: 1426707711534.jpg (18KB, 408x439px) Image search: [Google]
1426707711534.jpg
18KB, 408x439px
>one shot at life, better not fuck this one up
>born british male
>>
>>25919840
I once met 3 while playing tf2

>MvM
>join game already in progress
>have to be scout
>explain that it's my first time playing mvm as scout and ask if anyone would want to switch
>they say it's okay and ready up
>wave starts
>doing good, not missing any cash, etc.
>round ends
>ended up missing one cash stack
>apologize
>brits flip out and start yelling and screaming
>I say "okay"
>brits start eating mic
>leave
>>
Imagine a country cucked so much, the men evolve into women and the women evolve into men

and they both spread their cheeks for imported Syrian cock
>>
>>25921750
Qt Chinese exchange students will like you if you're not a turbo-manlet or a completely irredeemable sperg.
>>
File: 1445082449024.png (125KB, 316x399px) Image search: [Google]
1445082449024.png
125KB, 316x399px
>>25921783
>everywhere is London
>>
>>25920882
Not as fun. Like some other anon said, cities and motorways are shit-tier but country lanes and stuff are pretty nice. I haven't done much driving myself, though.
>How tall are you?
6'0-6'1, maybe 6'2? Dunno, it's been a while since I checked.
Not especially, but like anywhere you do get some proper midgets.
Fashion in general is pretty big here. On the streets though, I guess people don't care too much unless you literally look like a tramp
>Are you allowed to carry guns? If not, what about combat knives?
You can't carry them in the street obviously but you can have them for home protection I suppose. No mega big assault rifles with 430873256879 attachments though, just standard shotguns and hunting rifles.
I don't know, I live here. Pretty easy I would imagine given the current situation in Yurop at the moment.
>Whats the weather like?
Hot summers are 30 degrees plus and cold winters are in the early minuses, in my area anyway. Rains a lot. Generally it's just unpredictable. People always seem to moan about it, but it's not all that bad. Complaining about British weather is mostly just a normie meme.
Does the Pope shit in the woods? Look on the internet
>>
>>25921713
>Just above London.
Nigga, you can't read?
I live near all the mansions.
>>
>>25921649
I was getting to it, leave me alone ;-;
>>
>>25921662
>sees one group of tourists
>this is all 64 million people

fuck off amerifag and take your high pitch squeaky annoying ass accent with you
>>
>>25919840
met a foreigner in my country once. she just kept laughing at my stupid face and paying zero attention to what I said. Never had this problem with anyone I met from Australia or Sweden. Maybe it was just her though.
>>
File: place.jpg (126KB, 580x377px) Image search: [Google]
place.jpg
126KB, 580x377px
>>25921350
>Are people nice there?
I'd say 75% nice and 25% bellends
>
Are you guys as hysterically, apocalyptically autistic about football as Spain, Germany, and Africa are?
I don't like it very much personally but yes, I know people who can talk about it for hours on end
I'd say yes, you often hear about cricket results in the news and a few of my mates play it
relatively (North East)
again, I'm only just 18 and not into politics so idk kek
>What do you think about your country's public services, healthcare, recent subsidies, etc?
The NHS is great (at the moment) free healthcare is the shit, but other than that I can't really make any bold political statements
>
to make money off tourists
Probably, I have never been and don't know if there are any near me
there are quite a few poor areas near me and they are all full of chavs and druggies and in general you don't want to go there if you can avoid it. Pic related it's one of the bad places near me where there were riots a while ago and it all went to shit after that
Where I live yes, there are radgies and chavs everywhere and they should all be sterilized because they shouldn't be able to bring more chavlings into world
>>
>>25919840
Brits are the best. Case in point, the best music come from the UK. USA is a cultural wasteland comparatively.
>>
>>25921827
>you can have them for home protection I suppose.

What are you talking about?
You can't even let a burglar injure themselves in your apartment (yeah that's right - I know) without being sued for rape.
>>
File: 1451024628922.jpg (85KB, 368x427px) Image search: [Google]
1451024628922.jpg
85KB, 368x427px
>>25921827
>>25921777
>>25921750
>>25921658
>>25921652
Why did you guys abandon the imperial scale for metric and abandon the U.S. and its sensible measurement system? Would you support a switchover from metric?

Do you like rally racing? I like rally racing.

Is the average size of your neighborhoods small or large?

Do you like ass, tits or other?

How important are sports over there?

Are your teachers good?

Are your coppers good?

Why does everyone say your food is shit? Looking at your native recipes it looks bretty good to me.

Why did you fuck the world over by abandoning Concorde?

Explain to me all this shit about a TV pass.

Have any of you guys ever met a Mexican? If so what's your opinion on the ones you met?

If you visited the U.S.A, would you consider visiting one of our smaller states like Alabama, Florida, Georgia, or North Dakota instead of the major tourist spots like LA and NYC?
>>
>>25920637
>Do you like americans?
Nope

I grew up in the capital of Britbongistan, so white people were the minorities.

idk

We're all going to become the middle east so it doesn't matter

Had an empire, went to shit afterwards

Univeristy of Cambridge

Huehuehue

Bangers and mash
>>
>>25921860
Which accent is high pitched? The southern one?
>>
what do you guys think of canada? just your general opinion would be nice
>>
>>25921350
>Are people nice there?
There are nice and not nice people, just like any other place
>Are you guys as hysterically, apocalyptically autistic about football as Spain, Germany, and Africa are?
Pretty much, especially, since we're the creators of football. Though again, depends who you meet
It's not as hyped as football, tennis or rugby, but it has a strong following
Depends where you live, where you look and what you're looking to buy. My car's a shitpiece, but it was only 900 pounds since I bought it off someone I know. Since I'm only 20 though, I don't really care about having a good car.
Not really convinced they're going to the right places. Pretty sure the NHS is gonna collapse in my lifetime, so I would want to switch to private healthcare if possible. I'd rather die than suffer in a shit NHS hospital.
Guess the last answer pretty much covers it. I don't really know that much on the subject though
They're just symbolic really. They basically carry our tourist industry though so I don't mind if my taxes fall in their pockets. I'm not some "kill the monarchy" socialist twat.
Yeah, never done it though. Think there's one a couple of towns over, I'd like to try it at some point
I've never really seen a "slum", but the poorer areas of the country are depressing, dodgy shitholes, especially in London.
Both, really. Nobody likes them though, that's for certain
>>
>>25920637
>Do you like americans?
when they're not being too loud and clapping
blacks and indians
because airplanes and bombs and missiles are modern warfare
afraid? No, they're cool guys.
just stuff happened
aberystywth
no. The greatest problem is fatness. Most are at least slightly overweight.
momma's home made cornish pasty
>>
Ugly ugly ugly ugly ugly
>>
>>25921948
>Why did you guys abandon the imperial scale for metric and abandon the U.S. and its sensiblemeasurement system? Would you support a switchover from metric
A lot people I know seem to use a bit of both, I just wish we could settle on one fucking system.

>Do you like rally racing? I like rally racing.
Yes. I have a friend from Finland who is autistically into it and he got me into it as well.

>is the average size of your neighbourhoods small or large
We're now the most crowded nation in Europe, take that as you will.

>Do you like ass, tits or other?
Legs>hips>tits>ass
I like both DFC and cowtits. As long as she isn't ironing board flat I don't care for asses much.

How important are sports over there?
I'd say very. Everyone I know likes a few sports.

>Are your teachers food?
Shit school = shit teachers. Good school = good teachers.

>Are your coppers good
Yes, I've never had trouble with the police. Generally, don't be an asinine prick and you'll be fine.

Why does everyone say your food is shit?
Memes are memes, and normalfags love memes.

>Why did you fuck over the world by abandoning Concorde?
Maintenance costs. Same reason we lose the empire.

>Explain to me all this shit about a TV pass.
TV licenses are basically just you paying so the BBC has no adverts. I don't own a TV so I don't pay for one. Fuck the BBC.

>Have any of you guys ever met a Mexican?
I met them when I went on holiday and they seemed okay, but I was in a cushy resort area and not the backwater shitholes where murders and shit happen.

>If you visited the U.S.A, would you consider visiting one of our smaller states like Alabama, Florida, Georgia, or North Dakota instead of the major tourist spots like LA and NYC.
Yes, I have friends online from Tennessee, Texas, and Ohio that I'd like to visit some day. New York and LA seem too crowded to me, it's one of the reasons I'd never live in London.
>>
>>25922097
We in great britain may be cucks, but you guys could at any time be annexed by america, your military is also retarded to take that F-35 deal
>>
>>25920882
not like Autobahn I guess.
>How tall are you?
6'1
no idea
no idea, there's all sorts of people. Fashionable hipsters and other wearing random shit.
>Are you allowed to carry guns? If not, what about combat knives?
no, no (at least not in public).
no idea
>Whats the weather like?
constant rain. Never really much snow, quite often rains during what would otherwise be the hottest days of summer.
no idea
>>
>>25922097
O herro so nica tu see yuu ferro wite man :^)
>>
File: 1413982577673.jpg (99KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
1413982577673.jpg
99KB, 480x454px
>>25921531
what the hell is your problem?
>>
>>25922390
>>25922390
he met a dud and now he hates all americans
>>
>>25921948
>Why did you guys abandon the imperial scale for metric and abandon the U.S. and its sensible measurement system? Would you support a switchover from metric?
Pic related. Need I say more?
Like derby? Looks pretty fun.
>Is the average size of your neighborhoods small or large?
Idk, depends where you live
Ass. Tits are nice, but merely a pale imitation of asses. Cocks are pretty nice too desu
>How important are sports over there?
Pretty important. It has more of a cult following in the older generations though. My dad is a die-hard West Ham fan.
>Are your teachers good?
Again depends where you live. Private education is expensive, and is usually seen as "snobby", but we have some of the best schools in the world. The state school I went to was fucking terrible though
>Are your coppers good?
Some are good, some are shit. On the whole they're pretty friendly people. While small town bobbies do fuck all, they're pretty good at solving small domestic conflicts and such. They're pretty fucked when they go against someone with a knife or gun though
>Why does everyone say your food is shit? Looking at your native recipes it looks bretty good to me.
You either love our food or hate it. It's really average compared to other European food
>Why did you fuck the world over by abandoning Concorde?
Don't ask me, not my decision
I wish I could explain but I don't understand either. It's only 12 pounds a month though (I think) so it's not as bad a thing as people on here make it out to be.
>Have any of you guys ever met a Mexican? If so what's your opinion on the ones you met?
Never met one
cont.
>>
>>25921948
>Why did you guys abandon the imperial scale for metric and abandon the U.S. and its sensible measurement system? Would you support a switchover from metric?
>why did you abandon a shit measurement system in return for a better one?

Years of my dad forcing me to watch F1 means that I can't fucking stand racing.

Pretty small. The neighborhood is essentially your street.
Ass, tits, cock, any. I'm into girls and guys. I worship cut cock.

Huge importance, deffo since 2012. As said, football is big, but so is rugby and lots of other stuff.

>Are your teachers good?
Can be. I went to a fucking awful school, but my college is great. Eng Lit teachers are best.
>Are your coppers good?
ctrl + f, someone asked that earlier

>Why does everyone say your food is shit? Looking at your native recipes it looks bretty good to me.
Just the reputation. There is stuff like the English breakfast that seems repulsive, but I find a lot of amazing food comes from the UK.

Haha, I was chatting with my dad about this a while back. Got subsidized for a while and all was good, but then there was that accident and I think it went private sector. After that, costs outweighed the benefits and shit was scrapped.

>Have any of you guys ever met a Mexican? If so what's your opinion on the ones you met?
Nah. Met a lor of Spaniards though, they're not too bad. From some of the spanish ads I've seen, a lot of actors were whiter then the average spaniard which was p funny.

>If you visited the U.S.A, would you consider visiting one of our smaller states like Alabama, Florida, Georgia, or North Dakota instead of the major tourist spots like LA and NYC?
Yeah, would be a nice experience. Wouldn't recommend coming to our small cities though.
>>
>>25922436
cont.
>If you visited the U.S.A, would you consider visiting one of our smaller states like Alabama, Florida, Georgia, or North Dakota instead of the major tourist spots like LA and NYC?
Yeah, sure. Plenty of Brits already visit Florida for Disneyland and Miami. I'd personally like to see the Dakotas and the other Northern border states, they look comfy as fuck. Maybe also the midwest, and Texas. Sorry, but I would most of all want to see NYC and LA. Also Washington DC for dat history
>>
>>25919840

They're all cunts
>>
>>25921350
>Are people nice there?
varies
a lot seem to be. I'm not.
respected, but not the most popular.
define cheap, the older the car the cheaper it'll be. Probably get one on any budget, but repairs are what will cost you.
shit fuck the system. Government is a nanny state.
it's okay but free healthcare is WAY overrated. Quality varies a lot. You still have to pay part costs for a lot of things (e.g. meds, dental care) unless you literally have no money. Some of the hospitals are really shit. Anyone with money will get private health insurance.
no direct lawmaking role, but it's integral to a lot of things. Anything related to them is headlines fed to us across the news. I hate 'em.
I've fired a single barrel shotgun on a farmer's land (my dad had a license). He had to be interviewed by police to get license, had to demonstrate a need to own it (i.e. pest control or sport on a farm), have private land to use, and also a secure gun safe for storage. It was a fair amount of hassle.
dunno really. just housing estates, blocks of flats.
I live inna countryside so don't see much of 'em
>>
File: Zenbu_approved.png (76KB, 240x300px) Image search: [Google]
Zenbu_approved.png
76KB, 240x300px
>>25922436
>West Ham fan dad
>son grew up to like cocks

It writes itself.
>>
>>25920637
Do you like americans?
Of the few I've met, yes. Would like to live there for some time if all goes well.

How many minorities have you met?
>hello, it's me
Am I minority, moved here with parents (diplomats(ish)) when I was 7 (18 now), they've gone back, I'm starting uni in September.

Because no one really gives a fuck? Also there's no state military force in the world anyone truly fears apart from the USA anyway, and that's fair in relation to defence spending.

Do you afraid of Germany, Italy, and other large yuro nations?
Went to a primary school where 90% of students were children of high ranking soldiers so had lots of yuro friends. Contrary to what /pol/ will tell you, there's obviously variation in terms of cuntishness within people from each country.

What can you tell me of the history of your people?
Just passed my Life in The UK test on Saturday :^) AMA

What college (uni) did you go to?
Have an offer to go to Oxford in September.

Are girls in the UK really hot?
As other robots have said, tend to be at poles. Where I live is quite nice and middle/upper class but know people who live in council housing, and the girls there are fucking slugs. Never have and never will understand why they do that to their eyebrows. It doesn't matter anyway because I cum in my pants as soon as a girl says hello.

What's your favorite food?
favorite britfood is sticky toffee pudding
>>
File: LAX_Airport.jpg (51KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
LAX_Airport.jpg
51KB, 800x533px
>>25922495
>NYC and LA

They are shitholes though. Why would you go there? Coming from a friendly american please stay the fuck out unless you like being drowned in mexicans
>>
>>25919925
>Irish
>British

if big nige farage doesn't win next election then i'm killing myself
>>
salty milk and coins

they are also terrible peolpe
>>
>>25922542
Projecting Tottenham-dad gay detected
>>25922566
For the tourist traps 2bh, not much else
>>
File: 22.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
22.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>25922628
>projecting Tottenham-dad gay detected
Not even close, you southern fairy. Man City m8. Now give me your wallet or I'll stab you :^)
>>
>>25921948
metric is clearly better. Most people can actually use both, however. We talk about heights in inches and weights in stone/pounds. But in shops or medical contexts will always use metric.
never really seen any
middling
tits
as a kid football was hugely important and you felt like the odd one out if you weren't interested (like me)
>Are your teachers good?
you mean "were", surely. Most were mediocre, there were a few gems.
>Are your coppers good?
not had much to do with them, but there is a general expectation you could ask one directions or something and they'd help out
I love britfood. A lot of recipes are imported anyway. That being said, there are huge amounts of people who just eat junk shit.
didn't it crash or something? money, probably.
it's a yearly payment to the BBC jew, UK's state run propaganda channel. Required to watch TV live. I don't have one, internet and TV just for games consoles is ok.
nope
would rather visit smaller places. Would like to drive through the vast open spaces you guys have. Everything is pokey and small here.
>>
File: social situations.jpg (50KB, 322x279px) Image search: [Google]
social situations.jpg
50KB, 322x279px
>>25922679
Alright take my wallet, just p-please don't hurt me Bazza!

northern cunt at least you have good taste in waifus
>>
>>25921350

Are people nice there?
On the whole, despite a nationwide effort to seem otherwise.

Certain areas yes, but also a lot of passion for rugby. Not that I'd know.

Is cricket even still respected?
Hahahahahah

Are cars cheap where you are?
Depends.

What do you think about your taxes and where they are going?
THE WELFARE STATE IS GOOD
THE WELFARE STATE IS KIND
THE WELFARE STATE IS ALL

What do you think about your country's public services, healthcare, recent subsidies, etc?
Even though it gets a shit load of flack, I am genuinely grateful for the NHS. Compared to America, and most countries around the world, public transport is fantastic. Although train fare prices are fucking ridiculous.

Ceremonial, tourism, whatever.

Can you at least go shoot guns at a shooting range?
...........the name would suggest so.

What are the slums like where you are?
I live in the nice side of town.
>tfw western europe's biggest council estate on the other side

I keep hearing about "Chavs". Are they truly insufferable or is it exaggerated?
A lot of it is upbringing and a misplaced sense of self worth. Mostly cunts who blame other people for shit they could very easily sort out themselves. Most grow out of it, and a lot are actually nice underneath the oioi exterior.
>>
>>25922706
>Would like to drive through the vast open spaces you guys have

You'll be getting a harsh lesson in fuel management
>>
File: 1453334147138.png (323KB, 490x679px) Image search: [Google]
1453334147138.png
323KB, 490x679px
>>25922757
prepare your southern boipussy, cunt
>>
>>25922760
your fuel is a lot cheaper though. I guess you need it

What I'd really like to do in America is see a monster truck rally. Maybe eat a corn dog.
>>
File: 48519824.jpg (127KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
48519824.jpg
127KB, 500x500px
>ICE CREAM TRUCK NIGGAAAA
>>
>>25919840
They're not like how they are in the movies. They're foul creatures in real life.
>>
File: that's pretty lewd.png (68KB, 271x288px) Image search: [Google]
that's pretty lewd.png
68KB, 271x288px
>>25922800
o-ok

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nJzF6qqUQM

Song related
>>
>>25922757
Good now drop your keks.

>>25922800
Fuck off this southern fairy is mine.
>>
>>25920637
>Do you like americans?
America is fucking huge I'm not going to generalize all of that. I feel like americans are more sensitive than they need to be.
Hundreds. Thousands.
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
Seriously I have no idea what it must be like for you yanks. I went to school with people from loads of different backgrounds and at no point did anyone even mention racism. That's what we do well. We don't have huge anti-racism campaigns because that draws attention to racism. Acting like something is a problem helps make it a problem. We just say "stop that" when someone does a racism and slap 'em on the wrist. I hit about 13 before I realised that racism and sexism still exist in the modern developed west. I honestly thought it was something that we'd all just got over by now, but man you yanks like to hold on to the past.
We hate France. Then again so does everyone, but we don't fear them. We are pretty tight with Germany, especially considering that our royal family is basically German and we stayed away from the unnecessary fuckovering after WWII. We don't care that much about a lot of Europe, and desu the most powerful ones are quite peacelovey these days
A long history, basically consisting of us constantly losing to invading forces then somehow GLOBAL EMPIRE, then us deciding to free the sovereign states in return for world war help
University of Warwick
I think it's pretty averagely distributed desu, but with muh london immigrants we get both god tier scandinavian beauties and mustached indian women
Beef Wellington
>>
File: kyakyakya.gif (462KB, 260x333px) Image search: [Google]
kyakyakya.gif
462KB, 260x333px
>>25922901
Now now lads, don't fight. There's plenty of Surrey arsecunt to go around~

can we stop animeposting soon, I feel gay as fuck
>>
>>25922901
>phone auto-corrects kecks to keks
Bloody Chink shit.
>>
File: 1453288296892.jpg (9KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1453288296892.jpg
9KB, 306x306px
>>25922858
unf unf unf
take it ya bitchboy
>>25922901
he's mine ya prick
>>
>>25922978
Where are you from you twat? I bet you're a Yorkshire faggot. I'll 'av u m8. Me 'n me Manc lads 'ull fuck u up.
>>
>>25922975
It stops when you shave your arse, slap on some thigh highs and go on cam for us.
>>
>>25922975
You better not be a fucking fatty
>>
>>25923083
I don't even have thigh highs you damn weebs
>>25923126
Can't be as fat as you guys, Northerners and Scottish people basically eat cholesterol for breakfast, lunch and tea
>>
>>25919952
Yeah. Normies here play FIFA and cod. A lot of people also seem to play league and CSGO. not great if you're into weeb shit though.
>>
>>25923172
Well go buy some. I bet every corner shop down there has an isle full of thigh highs with an asistant to help you with your purchase.
>>
File: 1451573405925.png (482KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1451573405925.png
482KB, 750x1000px
>>25923172
I'm not fat, its muscle ya twat
>>
>>25920172
This is untrue, I don't own a television set anymore
>>
>>25923196
Fun fact: there are no paki shops in Surrey. Only qt anime grills who sell thigh highs and striped pantsu. It smells like salty coins and milk, not sweat and curry

Seriously come down here, it's a blast
>>
>>25923235
Yeah that's what they all say, black pudding muncher

Meanwhile, I get to enjoy a rich and varied diet. Feels good mang
>>
>Do you like americans?
Yeah they're cool. The whole "everyone hates us cos oil or something" meme you lot have going on is confusing. A superpower that isn't Russia or China is always nice.
Countless numbers. I live in London and there's loads of minorities. Mostly Indians though.
Tell that to our nuclear submarines :^)
Afraid of being so close to their cuckoldry, that we also get cucked
We got fucked up in 1066. But it's alright. We have a monarchy, the Tudors, lots of shit. We also owned America for a bit, pretty cool.
Tuition fees are for normie
I like them
Pigs in blankets
>>
>>25923281
>tfw no southern sissy to cam for me
Just shoot me now.

On a side note do any of you have the webms of that sissy from Liverpool wearing a red skirt playing with buttplugs?
>>
>>25923338
>tfw no northern lads paying to watch me strip on cam and prostate orgasm
I wish I was brave enough to cam for you, my t'up north friend.

nope, but bumping for interest
>>
>>25922759
Havant?
>>
File: 1440397189232.jpg (140KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1440397189232.jpg
140KB, 680x680px
>>25923338
I JUST WANT A BISHIE SOUTHERN BF, IS THAT SO MUCH TO ASK? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>25923333
>Tell that to our nuclear submarines

which won't exist if that prick corbyn wins the election.
>>
>>25923382
Can we at least get a picture of your shaven legs?
>>
>>25921350
Irish lad here, answering for my country.

Are people nice?
>Eh, outside the capital we're pretty agreeable. If you got lost in the countryside and went to a house for directions, you'd probably get invited in for a cup of tea.
Are you guys as autistic about football as Spain, Germany, and Africa are?
>We're pretty autistic over it for such a small country desu. I'm not that into it, but most people you ask will have a football club they support.
Never was in this country.
Fuck no. We're probably the most expensive place in Europe to buy a car (because right hand drive) and we don't get the benefit of a huge used car market like the UK. Also tax and insurance is the highest in Europe too.
Shite, we were lucky to get away without property tax and water charges for years but they've fucked us with that now too. As said car tax is a fucking joke, 2500+ A YEAR if you have an engine bigger than 3.0 litres, what the fuck. (1500+ if over 2.0)
>What do you think about your country's public services?
Shite. If you don't have health insurance you're probably going to die. Government gives WAYYY too much money to the unemployed and single mothers.
lel
nope
Just rough housing estates (neighborhoods) really, the ones where literally everyone in them doesn't work but gets a free house from the government and free money to waste. You get knackers (travellers, pikeys chavs etc.) in spots but they can usually be avoided.
See above, they're usually found in government owned property and are abso fucking lutley useless. And they will be for their entire lives because the government gives them free money until they die.
>>
>>25920637
>Do you like americans?
Some of them
Hundreds, I live in London.

Because we are no longer the largest power in the world, and naval superiority is nowhere near as important anymore
Not at all, I intend to visit most of them
A lot, but my people aren't all british/anglo, my mother's side of the family is ashkenazi jewish and slavic

I didn't
No, there are both unattractive and very attractive women here just like everywhere else
I guess I should say a roast dinner, is that british enough for you?
>>
>>25920331
We get lots of outspoken, rude people here too, Anon
>>
>>25920372
>I liked the Scots overall even if I couldn't understand a single word out of anyone who grew up and lived in the city

Scotland isn't a city, m8.
>>
File: 1452818982199.jpg (361KB, 1246x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1452818982199.jpg
361KB, 1246x1050px
>british
>"people"
>>
We are more self absorbed than Americans, you are not likely to be approached for conversation. We drink allot, when I worked security I saw girls squatting in the street pissing infront of people.
We are altogether more racist than you are, nobody likes Pakistanis here
>>
>>25919840
No one has ever met an actual British person though, don't worry.
You probably mean Anglo-saxons.
>>
>>25919840

Most brits I've ran into are great. scottish people too.

in fact, never met one I didn't hit it off with right away. I'm sure there'll come a day.
>>
Brits I've met are fine. Young ones tend to drink a lot but the older ones are more chilled out.

Much better than Americans I've met in my travels, they were usually unable to make or take any sort of joke and had their heads way up their own ass.
>>
>>25926512
Brits are encouraged to drink at a young age, mainly.
>>
>>25919840
shitty
fuck them all
Thread posts: 167
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.