[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are those normal male opinions or just guys being guys among

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7

File: 1319391089796.jpg (125KB, 731x648px) Image search: [Google]
1319391089796.jpg
125KB, 731x648px
Are those normal male opinions or just guys being guys among guys?

>Wow, she is wearing leggings, must be thirsty for dicks!
>Wow, she is wearing a skirt in winter, must be thirsty for dicks!
>Wow, she said hello to me, probably can't wait to jump on my dick!
>>
>>25917547
The second, but mostly it's about chads among normies. They can afford to do that.
>>
>>25917547
>7
The only thing that is a joke among guys is the 3rd one. The first 2 are legit. If you are wearing spandex leggings where we can see the outline of your vagina you just want to show off like a slut. The same reason why women wear make up when they go out, they do it for men. Or are you doing it for dykes?

If you are wearing a skirt in the winter you aren't thirsty for dicks you are thristy for attention same with leggings. You want to be looked at and receive validation from men because you are an attention whore. Women constantly need validation from men, which is pathetic but it is in your nature. Still doesn't give you an excuse to dress slutty you should only be seeking validation from your husband/boyfriend.
>>
File: _MG_7057A.jpg (309KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
_MG_7057A.jpg
309KB, 500x750px
>>25918136
>you should only be seeking validation from your husband/boyfriend
Since when are you born with one, Anon?

So, okay, having some "too skintight/showy" clothes (which can range from showing ankles to showing anything) means men will think you're literally begging for dicks.

Pfahaha.

Pic related, apparently a total slut because she's smiling while having her photo taken.
>>
>>25917547
>tfw girls at hs would wear short leggings at winter everyday
>>
>>25918189
No as I said in my little paragraph it means you want to looked at, you want to receive the attention and favor from men. That's how you females get your female privilege in society from men. There are literally youtube videos teaching girls how to dress for a male boss in order to get a promotion and what type of body language you should have. You aren't fooling anyone, we all know you are doing it for attention. Every guy knows instantly that if you wear these things you are a shallow slut looking for attention. We just look down at you, and we laugh at you among our guys have. I have at my work with my guy friends on more than one occasion. But some do like to look at you sexually.
>>
>>25918189
Not that nigger, but wanna know how I know you're a leftist? You can't argue with r9k tier retards without coping out with exaggerated bullshit and pretending to laugh it off. Every soul in the universe knows that women dress in slutty ways because they either are not all that pathetic and straight up show that they want some dicks upon their holes or they are full pathetic and just need attention to survive. Dress like a thug and get treated by the cops like a thug. Dress like a whore and dare to complain people think you're a whore or they are smarter than that and know your pathetic life has no other meaning than getting validation enough to give up upon hanging yourself.
>>
This is the only one I'd agree with. Unless it's a uniform or something. I live in a city, and I see tons of girls wearing incredibly short skirts and shorts in the fucking snow and I'm like "bitch the fuck is wrong with you?"
>>
>>25917547
Idk a single person who actually thinks this.
>>
being logical is so oldschool, these days its all about being cool.
>>
What if I was born with a penis and I want to wear makeup, skirt, and leggings? Does that make thirsty for dick when I just want to sleep with girls.
>>
>>25917547
The only one i can see is number 3 in a super joking and self depricating way.

Not all men are fucking retards.
>>
File: 92714nunC5332Web.jpg (221KB, 590x885px) Image search: [Google]
92714nunC5332Web.jpg
221KB, 590x885px
>>25918268
>>25918258
"Dressing like a whore" means exactly nothing. This is dressing like a whore to some. And I'm not speaking about the girl. But the old woman in the background.
>>
>>25917547
>that shirt
what a le quirky tumblr slut
>>
>>25918338
It means when you wake up to the real world and give up bullshit comparisons to other cultures and anecdotal beliefs one or two people hold. We are not muslims, we are westerners, and you are more than tired of knowing what your society deems a person a "whore" for.
>>
File: skirt.jpg (6KB, 200x301px) Image search: [Google]
skirt.jpg
6KB, 200x301px
>>25918338
LMAO. You sure are eager to exaggerate. The woman in the background is wearing a long skirt. She isn't showing off her thighs. She is also covering her hair as if she was a Jewish woman married. Stop trying to exaggerate we are talking about short skirts. I've never recalled a white girl ever wear a long skirt in my life.
>>
>>25918378
>we are westerners
And it's funny how mores have evolved in the past seven decades, haven't they. I mean, do you think a woman is a butch dyke just because she is wearing jeans and a hoodie?

>>25918376
You would find anything objectionable. Please.
>>
>>25918747
>And it's funny how mores have evolved in the past seven decades, haven't they. I mean, do you think a woman is a butch dyke just because she is wearing jeans and a hoodie?
third time in a row you resort to bullshit exaggerations unrelated to what the other person is saying when your pathetic attempts at argumentation are teared to shreds. I'm out.
>>
>>25918787
What exaggeration exactly? That fashion and the thoughts of men about women's clothing have evolved over time and place? Is it really that CURAZY a thing?

Alright, I guess.
>>
>>25918338
The betas aren't talking about cultural overlaps with sharia shitholes. Both you and the person to whom you responded make valid points. It's true men will let their imagination run wild when the need for instant gratification is not met by seeing some girl dressed in yoga pants. It's true women who dress in said yoga pants are naive to the nature of the people who are so attracted to them it sends them into a violent shitposting rage like a pathetic mudslime. And it's true that men will say anything to relive themselves of any accountability for almost falling in love with almost everything they fucking see that isn't a hairy daddy or a butchdyke/nigger bull.
>>
>>25918747
>You would find anything objectionable. Please.

How could she AT ALL relate to Daniel Johnston?
>>
>>25918876
>one guy writes a comment
>I BET YOU THINK THIS GIRL IS A WHORE BECAUSE SHE IS SMILING
>other comment is written
>I BET YOU THINK THAT OLD LADY IS A WHORE AS WELL
>another comment is written
>I BET YOU THINK THESE GIRLS ARE DYKES

go back to yotube's comment sections and play with the other retards until you learn how to argue.
>>
>>25917547
leggings show off ass, pussy, legs, everything.

some women wear skirts or those extremely cut off jeans to the point where wearing panties only wouldn't make much difference

it's pretty clear they do it to flaunt their body and get some shallow validation being the shallow people that they are so it's a pretty normal male opinion to think they just want dicks.
>>
>>25917547
>Wow, she is wearing leggings, must be thirsty for dicks!
unless she's working out or doing something where wearing legging is appropriate yes .

depends if its a normal skirt or a 'fuck me please' skirt

>Wow, she said hello to me, probably can't wait to jump on my dick!
no
>>
>wearing a short skirt during winter
>Not being a whore

Pick one.
>>
>>25917547
I haven't heard any of these opinions before from other guys.
>>
>>25918747
You asked if these were things men thought, and you got answers. Yes. You may not like it but that's what people think, why do you keep trying to argue against it
Wearing revealing clothes sends a message whether you intend it to or not that is a fact
>>
>>25919027
People outside of r9k and reddit don't think that way. Sorry bud.
>>
File: 93014FrontC7992Web.jpg (171KB, 590x885px) Image search: [Google]
93014FrontC7992Web.jpg
171KB, 590x885px
>>25918929
Right back at you. You equate that kind of dress, with dressing for attention, with being a whore. Please, see the logical jumps you are failing to account for yourself.

>>25918956
How do you assess the appropriateness of a piece of clothing?

Is pic related a "fuck me" skirt?

>>25918988
How short? You know that tights exist, right?

>>25919027
I'm trying to find out things.
>Wearing revealing clothes sends a message
Lolno. The message is created wholecloth in the mind of the looker. Unless the girl actually is horny at the precise time she is wearing the kind of outfit eliciting those thoughts in the mind of certain men.
>>
>>25919052
Social engineering aside, they do, you think the women working at news stations in pumps and pushup bras are wearing that shit for their health and sexual "positivity" you've got it backwards.
>>
>>25919094
Might it be because there is truth to the studies who equate higher sexual attractiveness to higher income and status (for both males and females)? Meaning in short that being hot and making yourself look hotter is also a positive survival mechanic.
>>
>>25917547
Men are generally thirsty af and project their sexuality onto others, so when you hear shit like this take it with a grain of sand.

Leggings are really fucking hot on girls but honestly, after wearing a pair of my friends I definitely see the appeal. How can something be so warm and yet feel like you're not really wearing much of anything? The only bad thing was not becoming erect but since girls dont have to worry about that I definitely see why they're so common.
>>
>>25919094
Literally nobody in the real world would state the ass backwards opinions that have been in this thread. The girl in OP was called a slut for wearing a graphic t-shirt.
>>
>>25919142
Wear leggings under your pants in winter, m8.
>>
>>25919089
What the girl is feeling is irrelevant to the image she sends out. Men don't "sexualize" women - men are attracted to healthy female bodies, and the more of it they see, the more attracted they'll be.
>You equate that kind of dress, with dressing for attention, with being a whore
1/No he isn't
2/Why do you think women wear short dresses and revealing clothing exactly?
>>
>>25919089
>Right back at you. You equate that kind of dress, with dressing for attention, with being a whore. Please, see the logical jumps you are failing to account for yourself.

Classic mental gymnastics to run away from your responsibilities when they are thrown in your face and put words into people's mouths after having your little posts debunked one after the other. Just read every comment I made responding to your childish spurting and pretend you are able to read for one second: >>25918258 , >>25918378 , >>25918787

All you do is write bullshit exaggerations of what you think people think like an offended little child who paints everyone else as evil villains one time after the other repeatedly. Don't even try to reason with me, go reason your mouth's ceiling to the barrel of a gun, and be useful once in your life.
>>
>>25919144
Everybody in the real world and their mother has some ass backwards opinion about what is slutty because they end up strawmanning other cultures or making up their own stupid rules as to what normally slutty clothes are OK in what circumstances.
>>
they are actually these, the first one is not mine, it's by that other nigger

>>25918268
>>25918378 , >>25918787
>>
File: 1452481272922.jpg (228KB, 500x575px) Image search: [Google]
1452481272922.jpg
228KB, 500x575px
>>25917547
>wear skirts around my bf in winter
>indeed am thirsty for his dick

Idk, checks out famalam
>>
>>25919182
Saying you debunked an argument and actually doing it are two different things.
>>
>>25919202
I don't even have a picture smug enough to post here, sorry.
>>
Tights and short skirts do give an impression of sluttiness, that's what they're designed to do.

However, and a big however.

Girls a very much a collective hive mind. More then men. Therefore girls simply wear these clothes to fit in, not to put off impression of being slurry.

>>25919210
Please nobody respond to her please.
I beg you.
>>
>>25919221
Once the other person resorts to poor attempts of painting you in a negative light and exaggerating what they think you said it's more than clear they ran out of bullshit to spurt
>>
>>25917547

yes, since men aren't actually humans, they're mindless hosts for dicks that do all the thinking
>>
File: smug.jpg (7KB, 214x189px) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
7KB, 214x189px
>>25919246
>wear skirt and thigh highs in the winter to give my bf easy access
>>
>>25917547

I can't speak for other guys, but if you're wearing a skirt during Winter (at least where I'm from, where it's regularly negative 20 in Winter) then maybe you deserve to freeze to death or get pneumonia or whatever else could happen.
Leggings, while aesthetically pleasing,simply do not provide protection from the elements.

You see, OP, clothes are made to keep someone warm first, to protect your body second, and for visual aesthetic last. By wearing leggings which don't provide protection from the weather or other things (falling with jeans on will prevent you from skinning a knee and possibly getting an infection; leggings will not. Also things like ticks. You might think I'm being paranoid but that's just because you never go anywhere near a tree.), all you're doing is demonstrating that you're an idiot who cares more about how you look than, well, good survival methods.
Which I suppose is par for the course with women, because you girls will literally starve yourselves to lose small, arbitrary amounts of weight. Who cares if you're 5'6" and 140lbs? That's what human beings should weigh. It's healthy. Get over it.

Anyways, when I see a girl in leggings or a skirt in winter, I don't assume she wants dick. I assume she's a weak willed, self-obsessed idiot.
>>
>>25919266
Male here, can confirm and agree.
>>
>>25919246
I always ignore that ugly slut
>>
>>25919258
I'm saying social mores have changed and change with time and place, but you had nothing to respond to that except "lol mudslimes" or something. I mean, at some point, Western aristocratic women wore cleavage that was so deep that anybody in this day and age would go "woah gurl", and yet they weren't considered slutty.

>>25919303
>Leggings, while aesthetically pleasing,simply do not provide protection from the elements.
Perhaps not in minus 20C temperatures, but they are pretty warm. As are tights (which they are, just more bulky and opaque).
>>
>>25919279
You're an ugly bitch and he'll cheat on you.
>>
>>25917547
>leggings
my friends would not say anything, i might just think that she's in a whorish mood or just is generally looking for attention
>skirt in winter
impressed if there's snow
>she said hello
shallow self obsessed whore until proven otherwise
>>
>>25917547
Leggings are purely for attention whoring, the skirt depends on the length, if it's not too short it's simply very feminine and appreciated, last one is retarded.
>>
>>25919367

>Perhaps not in minus 20C temperatures, but they are pretty warm

I live in Wisconsin. You can only safely expect there not to be snow on the ground for 3-6 months of the year. If I went to a college campus today, I would see girls in leggings, skirts, and short shorts.

Women are actually retarded.
>>
>>25919453
I get that you never tried leggings, right? And snow doesn't mean -20C.
>>
>>25919367
You present the concept of sluts that Muslims have (and you are the one saying mudslimes) and pretend that you don't even had them in mind. Then you mention aristocratic societies without mentioning that their ideas of harlots were not the same we have today, mostly because their social hierarchies were based around being found at economic levels higher than others and the origins of the trends people adhered to being something nobody really cared to question, when on these own times showing your ankles was considered slut behavior.

The idea of a slut changed with all the infinite things that changed in the world from the times of aristocracies. Back then it mostly meant prostitutes, or women who committed adultery. Nowadays it's a way broader term but the scorn upon it is way smaller. Arbitrary comparison of different time periods and cultures is fucking retarded.
>>
>>25919490

I have actually worn leggings, so I understand how much protection they provide.
Anyone going outside in leggings when it's anywhere under 30 degrees outside is a complete idiot who I have no respect for.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.