[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw mommy comes home drunk again

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

>tfw mommy comes home drunk again
>>
>>25917542
I had neither, but if you had a drunk mom it would probably just be really depressing. If you had a drunk dad it would be worse and more dangerous.
What's ironic is I'm the drunk and not them.
>>
>>25917572
She just stopped drinking man.. you cant change people
>>
>have huge argument with mom
>cry my eyes out all night because i have nobody to talk to i just need a hug
>coworkers ask " HEY ANON XDD WHY R UR EYERS SO PUFFY LMAO U WERE PRBLY PARTIING LMAO"
>fucking assholes
>mom comes home acting like nothing is wrong
I just want to escape my slave ass job
>>
>>25917591
It gets pretty engrained in you for sure. I haven't been sober for over a month in the past 8 years, and last year I'm all but completely certain that I drank every night.
The thing with me is I never white-knuckled after the one month point to get to two, and so forth. Hope is possible, but I have to agree with you that people are extremely slow/resistant to change.
>>
>>25917670
I know the feels man. I remember comming home for 5 minutes to pick something up then over to a friend and she sat on a blanket in the living room coked out of her mind looking like a ghost yelling at me for no reason and then i left again and told noone about it..

the feels
>>
>>25917572

>Le "women aren't violent" meme.

http://www.breakingthescience.org/SimplifiedDataFromDHHS.php
>>
>>25917700
She used to throw parties till like 3am on school nights when i was a kid. (18 now)
>>
My mom use to fight me when I was 13/14 but I always just ran and locked my door and played wow while crying
>>
>>25917985
Spent alot of years worrying more about her then myself. Sometimes she would be like "im going for 2 minutes" then not come home till the next day. or just go somewhere for a few days without calling.
>>
>>25918022
I feel you dude there were days when she didn't even feel like getting me up for elementary school because she was too hungover
>>
>dad is raping my sister in another room
>>
>>25918049
She just kinda gave up the whole parenting thing after she got a boyfriend who introduced her to his bum friends and now shees one of them
>>
File: 1446384553750.jpg (75KB, 440x660px) Image search: [Google]
1446384553750.jpg
75KB, 440x660px
>>25918091
>women don't even need to leave the house to get laid
>life on easy mode
>tfw
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.