[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I fell for the travel meme Wish I would have spent the last

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: tumblr_nn2fbeQPg11titub2o1_400.jpg (12KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nn2fbeQPg11titub2o1_400.jpg
12KB, 251x242px
>I fell for the travel meme

Wish I would have spent the last month sitting on my couch shitposting and watching movies than wasting my time and money interacting with rude locals and seeing bullshit I could have found on Google street view.
>>
>>25916132
where are you from and where did you go, OP?
>>
I know that feel
went to see jesus but nobody even spoke english around there so it took me fucking forever to find him
>>
>>25916132
For real? I'm a failed normie who went traveling and I just wished I was wealthy and had no job so I could keep doing it.

Where did you go?
>>
File: rNnLBRi.jpg (177KB, 853x1280px) Image search: [Google]
rNnLBRi.jpg
177KB, 853x1280px
>>25916132
How was the local food?
>>
>>25916235
>>25916179

Nigeria, I wanted find a sexy black girl to take my virginity but they are all ugly and skinny
>>
>>25916132

Its pretty much streets, trees and buildings wherever you go. The only reason to travel is to take advantage of sex tourism.
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 177x174px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 177x174px
>>25916266
>Actually going to Nigeria
>Ever
>>
>travel to denver
>get super high
>walk around city
>talk to police whilist high
>dont get arrested
>go to zoo and smoke more weed
>eat at restaurants that are normally shitty but I was high so it was good.
spent around 1.3k the whole trip was decent. I could probably go back for cheaper though.
>>
It really is one of the most overrated things on the planet.
>>
File: ragepepe.jpg (16KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
ragepepe.jpg
16KB, 640x640px
>be finnish aryan 6"2 height
>pic related in my country, its how close your allowed to go to a stranger here
>went to germany
>nigger drug dealers approach me at a metro station
>think your getting robbed and be seriously to close to kicking the the 160cm-ish nigger pulling my sleeves
>biggest adrenaline high in my life
>his nigger groid allies come for help and i just yell "fuck off" and dont feel fear because of adrenaline
>they ook some nonsense but i can make out of that they are just trying to sell drugs
>get the fuck out of kreuzberg

never again
>>
>>25916266
>I went to the third world country most bereft of culture and desperate for dollars and all I got was this lousy mentality about traveling
>>
>>25916284
>I need drugs to have fun and enjoy things

ADDICT
>>
File: bussipysakki.jpg (142KB, 960x539px) Image search: [Google]
bussipysakki.jpg
142KB, 960x539px
>>25916298
wrong pic guys, heres the one i meant
>>
You need to be good looking to experience the joy of travelling
>>
>>25916284
Ugh, this is why I start drug hate threads.
Whatever, as long as foreigners come to my state to fund a new railway, then fine. But fucking weedtards are so stinky and retarded.
>>
>>25916270
>climbing mountains
>hunting lions
>squatting with ivan
>climbing up an underground waterfall
>base jumping off world's tallest buildings
>shitting your pants as you sail through severe weather
Yeah...nothing to do...
>>
>>25916284
Interesting.

I live in Denver. It's not really a city I would recommend visiting. It doesn't have much 'culture' and it's pretty ugly. If you're visiting for legal marijuana then whatevs...

Even though people hate Boulder, it's probably more fun. Other than that we just have the ski resorts.
>>
>>25916298
That's my experience in every major American city. Usually they want money though.
>>
>>25916347
Same here. And I agree, although boulder is awful.
Skiing is our states only real tourist attraction.
Other than that, it's an inbetween state for people flying on business or whatever.
>>
>>25916312
This 2bh. Ive never been so aware of how ugly I am than when I travel. It's really isolating and depressing.
>>
File: file.webm (201KB, 1024x560px) Image search: [Google]
file.webm
201KB, 1024x560px
>>25916132
I fell for the Cotton Eye Joe meme.
>>
My friends and I are driving from cape cod to Seattle this summer by way of the south west. Hitting monument valley, gran canyon, Vegas, LA, Napa, all kinds of places. I'm really looking forward to it. Whole trip should take about 3 weeks and then we're staying in Seattle till whenever, going back home the northern route to see mt Rushmore and stuff. We are camping the whole time though, so it will be lots cheaper. I'm absurdly pumped
>>
Lol. I have month of vacation time and was thinking about traveling. But after reading this thread and putting it into perspective. yes, it is a waste of money. I would rather keep saving until something glorious comes up and worth buying.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.