[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /nogirlsallowed/ here? >cut off all existing contacts

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1544210116.jpg (15KB, 324x324px) Image search: [Google]
1544210116.jpg
15KB, 324x324px
Who /nogirlsallowed/ here?

>cut off all existing contacts with women
>don't allow women into my life
>life is suddenly better

Why would people willingly surround themselves with parasites? A used up beef courtain can't be worth the aggravation.
>>
>>25915759
>can't get laid
>pretend it's on purpose

only on /r9k/. holy fuck you are pathetic.
>>
>>25915773
>Implying i'm not doing voluntary celibate
>>
>>25915773

I used to think like you, you must be tall with a decent sized cock, I am very short with a micro penis, so I was bullied all my life, at first in my teens, I was resentful for not getting laid ever, but as I grew up (chronologically) I started to fucking hate people, women in particular, who condemned me for stuff outside my control, so I try to limit my contact with them whenever is possible.
>>
>>25915773
>baseless projections
>>
>>25915784
lol, if any woman showed interest in you, you'd ditch the whole "celibacy" shtick in a heartbeat. you're too arrogant and self-absorbed to have any meaningful relationships.
>>
File: 1452894503546.jpg (101KB, 500x418px) Image search: [Google]
1452894503546.jpg
101KB, 500x418px
>>25915759
not actively cutting off women
But I've been focusing more on my physical and mental health

Trying new things, scuba diving, out door rock climbing and more

Not talking to women has been a side effect of this, they're just not really there. They weren't interested to begin with so I haven't lost anything.

In fact I'd say this is the best I felt in 8 years.
>>
>>25915840
No i wouldnt. My ideal love exists only in my mind therefore i have no interest in flesh. Actually i'm enjoying the fact that i'm pure.
>>
File: 1453355675411.png (417KB, 540x581px) Image search: [Google]
1453355675411.png
417KB, 540x581px
Yup, traded all my female contacts for lewd traps.
>>
>>25915840
Every time these threads has some desperately frustrated roastie tossing out generic shit like this. It's pretty pathetic and only really proves people like OP right.
>>
>>25915840
>any woman
That wouldnt happen. Stay mad that you couldnt seduce me with your shallow looks and fake boobs.
>>
>>25915759
>doesn't use penis properly
>life gets "better"
so why do you need to talk about it? why would you come here where most subjects revolve around women? sounds like you aren't excluding women from your life, just that you don't actually talk to any. also you can still fuck boypucci like the fag that you are.
>>
>>25915773
Besides getting laid, what else are women good for?

I'm being serious here, outside of getting fucked and being able to have children, women offer nothing of value. A male companion is superior in every single other way.
>>
>>25916150
>wants to be gay but hasn't gotten used to sucking cock yet
SUPERIOR GENETICS
>>
File: help.png (36KB, 202x195px) Image search: [Google]
help.png
36KB, 202x195px
>>25916126
why are you getting so upset about someone excluding women from their life.
it hurts no one but here you are trying to shame a guy into giving women attention?

if it's working for him and he is not negativly affecting people what is the problem
>>
I think we should all stop being angry and appreciate both men and women with all their differences.
>>
>>25916431
only ones getting angry are people not liking men not talking to women

all op said was he stopped talking to women and felt better then people attacked him
also see
>>25916406
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.